ADDISON, Texas, Nov. 14, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Daseke, Inc. (NASDAQ:DSKE) (NASDAQ:DSKEW), the largest owner and a leading consolidator of flat bed and specialized transportation solutions in North America, today announced that the company will participate in the following investment community conferences this month:
- UBS Industrials and Transportation Conference: Wednesday November 15, 2017, InterContinental NY Times Square, New York, NY - Scott Wheeler, Executive Vice President & CFO and John Michell, Vice President of Finance (investor meetings)
- 2017 Southwest IDEAS Conference: Wednesday November 15, 2017, Westin Dallas Downtown, Dallas, TX - Greg Hirsch, Senior Vice President (1:50 PM CST presentation and webcast)
- 8th Annual Craig-Hallum Alpha Select Conference: Thursday November 16, 2017, Sheraton NY Times Square Hotel, New York, NY - Scott Wheeler, Executive Vice President & CFO (10:00 AM EST presentation and webcast)
- Furey Research Partners Hidden Gems Conference: Thursday November 16, 2017, The University Club of New York, New York, NY - John Michell, Vice President of Finance (11:30 AM EST presentation)
- Credit Suisse 5th Annual Industrial Conference: Thursday November 30, 2017, Eau Palm Beach Resort, Manalapan, FL - (8:00 AM EST presentation) - Greg Hirsch, Senior Vice President
Conference presentations and applicable webcast links will be available in advance of the meetings on the company's website, www.investor.daseke.com, under the Events & Presentations section.
About Daseke, Inc.
Daseke, Inc. is a leading consolidator and the largest owner of flatbed and specialized transportation solutions in North America. Daseke offers comprehensive, best-in-class services to some of the world's most respected industrial shippers through their experienced people, over 3,800 tractors, over 8,200 flatbed and specialized trailers and more than a million square feet of industrial warehousing space.
Investor Relations Contact:
Geralyn DeBusk, 972-458-8000
Source: Daseke, Inc.