TASER Announces AXON Cameras and EVIDENCE.com Orders
SCOTTSDALE, AZ -- (Marketwired) -- 02/05/14 --
EVIDENCE.com, a business unit of TASER (NASDAQ:TASR) today announced multiple orders of AXON body worn video cameras and the EVIDENCE.com solution. These orders were received and expected to ship in the first half of 2014.
Significant orders were received from the following agencies:
Additional agencies deploying AXON body and AXON flex body worn video cameras and/or EVIDENCE.com:
- Absentee Shawnee Tribal Police Department (OK): AXON body
- Archer County Sheriff's Office (TX): AXON body
- Ashley County Sheriff's Office (AR): AXON flex
- Clairton Police Department (PA): AXON body with EVIDENCE.com
- Clear Lake Shores Police Department (TX): AXON body
- Crossett Police Department (AR): AXON body
- DHS Customs And Border Protection (WV): AXON flex
- Graham Police Department (TX): AXON body
- Hocking County Sheriff's Office (OH): AXON body with EVIDENCE.com
- Jacksonville Police Department (AL): AXON flex with EVIDENCE.com
- Lake Delton Police Department (WI): AXON flex with EVIDENCE.com
- Lineville Police Department (AL): AXON body
- Lonoke County Sheriff's Department (AR): AXON body
- Lubbock ISD Police Department (TX): AXON body
- Malvern Police Department (AR): AXON body
- Mansfield Police Department (AR): AXON flex with EVIDENCE.com
- Marietta Police Department (GA): AXON flex with EVIDENCE.com
- Phelps County Sheriff's Office (NE ): AXON body
- Pittsburg Police Department (CA): AXON body with EVIDENCE.com
- San Juan Police Department (TX): AXON body
- Saguaro National Park (AZ): AXON body
- Saint Rita's Medical Center Campus Police (OH): AXON body
- Santa Clara - Ivins City Police Department (UT): AXON body
- Santa Rosa Police Department (CA): AXON body and AXON flex
- Savannah State University Police (GA): AXON body
- Smithville Police Department (TX): AXON body with EVIDENCE.com and EVIDENCE.com renewal
- Taylorsville Police Department (NC): AXON flex with EVIDENCE.com
- Texas State University Police Department (TX): AXON body with EVIDENCE.com
- Tishomingo Police Department (TX): AXON body
- University of South Dakota Department of Public Safety (SD): AXON body
- Wells Police Department (ME): AXON flex with EVIDENCE.com
- Wentzville Police Department (MO): AXON flex with EVIDENCE.com, add-on order
About TASER International, Inc.
TASER protects life: TASER Conducted Electrical Weapons (CEWs) have saved more than 120,000 lives from potential death or serious injury. TASER protects truth: We enable greater transparency with the industry-leading TASER CAM and AXON on officer camera systems. Together with our customers, we are defining the future of smart policing by connecting intelligent devices and sensors with the first secure cloud-based digital evidence management solution for law enforcement: EVIDENCE.com.
Since 1994, more than 260,000 private individuals have relied on TASER technology to protect themselves and their loved ones. Learn more about TASER and its solutions at www.TASER.com and www.EVIDENCE.com or by calling (800) 978-2737.
TASER® is a registered trademark of TASER International, Inc., registered in the U.S. All rights reserved. TASER logo, AXON body™ and AXON flex™ are trademarks of TASER International, Inc.
Note to Investors
Please visit http://investor.taser.com, http://blog.taser.com, www.twitter.com/taser_ir, www.twitter.com/officialtaser and https://www.facebook.com/TASER.International where TASER discloses information from time to time about the company, its financial information, and its business.
Visit our Investor Relations Safe Harbor Statement at: investor.taser.com/safeHarbor.cfm
For investor relations information please contact Erin Curtis by phone at 480-515-6330 or via email at IR@TASER.com.
Vice President of Communications
TASER International, Inc.
Media ONLY Hotline: (480) 444-4000
Source: TASER International