News & Commentary
On Scottish Independence And Its Impact On The Markets
By Martin Tillier How the vote goes will have an impact on the British market.
3 Hot Ways to Play the Biotechnology Bonanza
By InvestorPlace Media Get in the game with a stock, an ETF, or a mutual fund.
Wynn Resorts Wins Lucrative Boston-Area Casino License
By Zacks.com Wynn edged out Connecticut-based Mohegan Sun to win the license.
Latest News Videos
Appears In: Forex and CurrenciesCURRENCIES: Dollar Extends Gains; Pound Choppy As...
9/18/2014 6:45:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
LONDON MARKETS: FTSE 100 Rises As Scots Head To...
9/18/2014 6:39:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Russian Economy Minister Sees Growth Inching Up...
9/18/2014 6:05:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
EUROPE MARKETS: European Markets Range-bound As...
9/18/2014 5:52:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Hong Kong June-August Unemployment Rate 3.3%; In...
9/18/2014 5:05:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Magnolia Shares Fall After Unveiling Cummings 2nd...
9/18/2014 4:47:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: StocksBeyond the Alibaba IPO: 3 Chinese Stocks to Buy Now - Stocks in the News
09/17/2014 7:38 PM Zacks.com
Appears In: IPOsCivitas falls below IPO price and Tokai Pharmaceuticals soars
09/17/2014 6:19 PM Renaissance Capital
Appears In: ETFsInvestors Vote With Their Feet Before Scottish Poll
09/17/2014 5:47 PM Investor's Business Daily
Closing Update: Stocks Positive Though Gains Compromised as Fed Keeps Dovish Language But Formulates Exit Strategy
09/17/2014 4:29 PM MT Newswires
Browse News by Category
- Investors Vote With Their Feet Before Scottish Poll
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - LQD
- EPP Crosses Below Key Moving Average Level
- Civitas falls below IPO price and Tokai Pharmaceuticals soars
- Pipeline joint venture CONE Midstream LP sets terms for $350 million...
- Tokai Pharmaceuticals prices upsized IPO at $15, the high end of the...
- MT Newswires Europe Wrap: European Stocks Given A Booster By Bayer...
- Crestwood Midstream Partners (CMLP) Shares Cross Below Book Value
- Closing Update: Stocks Positive Though Gains Compromised as Fed Keeps...
- Enbridge Energy Pipes In Better Financial Results
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - IGTE
- KND Crosses Below Key Price/Book Valuation Level
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|BAC||$ 16.77||0.06 ▲ 0.36%|
|AAPL||$ 101.58||0.72 ▲ 0.71%|
|YHOO||$ 42.59||0.12 ▼ 0.28%|
|MSFT||$ 46.52||0.24 ▼ 0.51%|
|AA||$ 16.28||0.12 ▲ 0.74%|
|QQQ||$ 99.53||0.15 ▲ 0.15%|
|SIRI||$ 3.63||0.03 ▲ 0.69%|
|PBR||$ 17.61||0.10 ▲ 0.57%|
As of 9/17/2014, 04:15 PM
Martin Tillier's new must-read column on the markets. Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.See Column