News & Commentary
Should Disney (DIS) Stock Be in Your Portfolio?
By Zacks.com Beyond Mickey Mouse, Disney has ESPN, Marvel, Star Wars, and other huge properties.
3 Tax-Sensitive Investment Strategies to Implement Now
By NerdWallet With careful planning, you can legally reduce what you'll owe the taxman.
Solar in Oil Drilling: Beat Them or Join Them?
By EconMatters Can going green help both solar and oil companies, or will it sink them?
Latest News Videos
Blur Group Appoints Ex-Microsoft Executive as New...
9/16/2014 2:43:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
AstraZeneca, Eli Lilly Form Alzheimer's Disease...
9/16/2014 2:35:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Airstrike in Iraq Opens New Phase in Fight, U.S....
9/15/2014 10:05:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Penske Automotive to Buy Engine Distributor MTU...
9/15/2014 8:01:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: IPOsParkinson's biotech NeuroDerm files for a $65 million IPO
09/15/2014 7:13 PM Renaissance Capital
Appears In: PoliticsArgentina Budget Bill Puts 2015 Growth at 2.8% --...
9/15/2014 7:10:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: BusinessNPS Pharmaceuticals' Natpara Gets Positive FDA Panel Vote - Analyst Blog
09/15/2014 7:05 PM Zacks.com
Appears In: ETFsShine Comes Off Gold ETFs As Dollar Gains Strength
09/15/2014 6:09 PM Investor's Business Daily
Browse News by Category
- Shine Comes Off Gold ETFs As Dollar Gains Strength
- Notable ETF Inflow Detected - VTV, WFC, BRK.B, JPM
- Noteworthy ETF Inflows: AGG
- Parkinson's biotech NeuroDerm files for a $65 million IPO
- Semiconductor laminate company Isola Group withdraws $100 million IPO
- Alibaba increases price range of proposed IPO; now expected to raise...
- Closing Update: Tech Stocks Drag Markets to Mixed Close; Blue-Chips...
- Sector Update: Health Care Stocks Ending Mixed; Alere Hits 6-Year...
- Sector Update: Health Care
- Duke Energy Offers Steady Dividend, Asset Growth
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - TFM
- iStar Financial (STAR) Shares Cross Below Book Value
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|BAC||$ 16.74||0.05 ▼ 0.30%|
|AVNR||$ 12.49||5.75 ▲ 85.31%|
|YHOO||$ 42.55||0.33 ▼ 0.77%|
|AAPL||$ 101.63||0.03 ▼ 0.03%|
|FB||$ 74.58||2.90 ▼ 3.74%|
|NOK||$ 8.56||0.19 ▲ 2.27%|
|TWTR||$ 49.38||2.73 ▼ 5.24%|
|MSFT||$ 46.24||0.46 ▼ 0.97%|
As of 9/15/2014, 04:15 PM
Martin Tillier's new must-read column on the markets. Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.See Column