News & Commentary
Steve Jobs' Ultimate Buy-And-Forget Stock
By StreetAuthority Do you ever think about which of today's companies will be around a century from now?
Will These Discount Retail Stocks Benefit From Americans' Summer Cost Cutting?
By Kapitall Check out these five stocks.
Follow The Money -- To Options
By Eagle Financial Publications More and more money is going towards options trading.
Latest News Videos
Appears In: IPOsChinese mobile game publisher iDreamSky Technology sets terms for $100 million IPO
07/25/2014 6:11 PM Renaissance Capital
Appears In: BusinessWill Tenneco (TEN) Miss Earnings This Season? - Analyst Blog
07/25/2014 6:05 PM Zacks.com
Closing Update: Day-Long Sell-Off Drags S&P 500 Off Record Highs, Dow Finishes Below 17,000
07/25/2014 4:20 PM MT Newswires
Appears In: IPOsMARKET SNAPSHOT: U.S. Stocks Fall; Dow Weekly Loss...
7/25/2014 4:09:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
IBM Rejects Globalfoundries Offer for Chip Unit...
7/25/2014 3:28:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Amazon Rating And Price Target Cut; Pandora Reports Slow Growth
07/25/2014 3:13 PM Benzinga
Investigators Probe Whether Flight 5017 Brought...
7/25/2014 3:11:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Destination Maternity Yanks Offer to Combine with...
7/25/2014 2:15:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Browse News by Category
- DuPont and Dow Chemical Earnings Put These ETFs in Focus - ETF News...
- Amazon Posts Wider-than-Expected Loss: 3 ETFs to Watch - ETF News...
- Amazon Heavy On Markets And This ETF
- Chinese mobile game publisher iDreamSky Technology sets terms for...
- Biotech Mapi-Pharma slashes range before IPO; valuation cut by 45%
- Orion Engineered Carbons prices IPO at $18, well below the range
- Closing Update: Day-Long Sell-Off Drags S&P 500 Off Record Highs, Dow...
- MTL Crosses Below Key Moving Average Level
- Canada Stocks Hit Yet More Record Highs As Gold Stocks Shine and...
- Trash Hauler Republic Services Beats Estimates
- Gold Miners Trim Costs While Waiting For Next Rally
- Weekly Market Wrap: July 25, 2014
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|FB||$ 75.19||0.21 ▲ 0.28%|
|SIRI||$ 3.44||0.01 ▼ 0.29%|
|AAPL||$ 97.671||0.64 ▲ 0.66%|
|F||$ 17.62||0.22 ▼ 1.23%|
|BAC||$ 15.59||0.03 ▼ 0.19%|
|AMAT||$ 21.23||0.53 ▼ 2.41%|
|AMD||$ 3.76||0.03 ▲ 0.80%|
As of 7/25/2014, 04:03 PM
Martin Tillier's new must-read column on the markets. Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.See Column