News & Commentary
'Emerging Markets' Label Hurts, Rather Than Helps, Economies
By Peter Kohli It implies that many countries are homogenous rather than distinct.
If Prices Keep Falling, OPEC Must Act To Restore 'Fair' Rate Of $70-$80
By Oilprice.com All eyes are on OPEC as the price of oil collapses.
Is The Surge In Utility Shares Over? Probably Not!
By Olson Global Markets Plus: What this could mean for equity prices in general.
Latest News Videos
MARKET SNAPSHOT: S&P 500 Hits Another Record As...
12/29/2014 11:26:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
Asian ADRs Lower as Solar Stocks See Mixed Fortunes
12/29/2014 11:19 AM - MT NewswiresAppears In: Commodities
Germany Says Greece Has No Alternative to Reform...
12/29/2014 11:05:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
Will Apple Inc.’s iPhone 6s Feature Qualcomm Inc.’s Speedy MDM9x35 Modem?
12/29/2014 11:00 AM - Motley FoolAppears In: Stocks
Unveiled: The Best-Performing Strategy You've Never Heard Of
12/29/2014 11:00 AM - StreetAuthorityAppears In: Stocks
Vanguard Intermediate-Term Corporate Bond ETF Experiences Big Inflow
12/29/2014 10:54 AM - BNK Invest
Treasury Bonds Strengthen on Greece's Political...
12/29/2014 10:54:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
Notable ETF Outflow Detected - RPV, AIZ, VLO, SPLS
12/29/2014 10:53 AM - BNK Invest
IBB, GILD, REGN, BMRN: Large Inflows Detected at ETF
12/29/2014 10:52 AM - BNK Invest
Browse News by Category
- XLE, SLB, COP, EOG: Large Inflows Detected at ETF
- Noteworthy ETF Inflows: VXUS, NSRGY, NVS, TM
- VTI, FB, GOOG, PEP: ETF Inflow Alert
- Chinese K-12 private education provider Hailiang Education Group...
- US Government-focused REIT Easterly Government Properties files for a...
- Fidelity National Financial spinoff Black Knight Financial files for...
- Asian ADRs Lower as Solar Stocks See Mixed Fortunes
- European ADRs Lower on Banking Losses
- TSXV Top 10 Percentage Gainers Mid-Morning
- 3 High-Dividend Energy Stocks to Buy Now
- Company News for December 29, 2014 - Corporate Summary
- Strength Seen in Synacor (SYNC): Stock Soars 22.6% - Tale of the Tape
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|BAC||$ 18.165||0.19 ▲ 1.03%|
|CIM||$ 3.245||0.01 ▲ 0.15%|
|AAPL||$ 114.6049||0.61 ▲ 0.54%|
|GILD||$ 96.23||2.44 ▲ 2.60%|
|RAD||$ 7.42||0.01 ▲ 0.13%|
|SIRI||$ 3.48||0.01 ▼ 0.29%|
|PBR||$ 7.51||0.12 ▲ 1.62%|
|QQQ||$ 105.19||0.15 ▲ 0.14%|
As of 12/29/2014, 11:29 AM
Latest Articles by Martin Tillier
Martin Tiller's new must-read column on the markets
Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.
- The Year Ahead In Bitcoin 12/23/2014 10:51 AM
- Government Sells Stake In Ally (ALLY); Why You Should Buy 12/22/2014 9:51 AM
- Looking For Opportunities In Natural Gas 12/19/2014 9:41 AM
- History Suggests Caution On Russia Is Justified 12/18/2014 10:40 AM
- Long Term Position Management: An Opportunity In OIL 12/17/2014 10:20 AM