News & Commentary
For The Holidays, Switch From Tech To Luxury
By Martin Tillier As the holiday season approaches, luxury goods may be poised for growth.
Kenya, an African Lion Roaring
By Peter Kohli Kenya's economy is on the move and could be worth investing.
5 Stocks to Buy for a Frigid Winter
By InvestorPlace Media With the advent of cold weather, here are some stocks worth looking at.
Latest News Videos
Oracle Team USA Picks Bermuda for 2017 America's...
11/20/2014 9:22:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: IPOsPeak Resorts prices IPO at $9, at the low end of the range
11/20/2014 7:56 PM Renaissance Capital
Bill Gross to Manage $500 Million for Soros Fund...
11/20/2014 7:35:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Alibaba Becomes Wall Street''s Favorite Customer...
11/20/2014 7:34:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Gap Shakes Up Management of Namesake Brand -- 2nd...
11/20/2014 7:30:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Splunk, Inc. Spikes on Strong Third-Quarter Results
11/20/2014 7:09 PM Motley Fool
Why Enterprise Products Partners’ Merger With Oiltanking Is Great for Investors
11/20/2014 7:00 PM Motley Fool
Better Stock to Buy Today: Sturm, Ruger, or Smith & Wesson?
11/20/2014 6:55 PM Motley Fool
The Fresh Market Earnings: Healthy Sales and Margin Pressure
11/20/2014 6:33 PM Motley Fool
Browse News by Category
- 3 ETFs Crushed in Commodity Market Rout - ETF News And Commentary
- Retail ETFs Gain Ahead of Holiday Season on Decent Earnings - ETF...
- Guggenheim S&P 500 Equal Weight ETF Experiences Big Inflow
- Peak Resorts prices IPO at $9, at the low end of the range
- Adama Agricultural Solutions postpones $400 million IPO
- Neothetics prices upsized IPO at $14 midpoint
- Western Gas Partners Breaks Above 200-Day Moving Average - Bullish...
- Close Update: Wall Street Buoyed by Friendly Manufacturing, Home...
- Wall Street Shrugs Off Weak Global PMI, S&P 500 Flirts With Record...
- Can Black Friday Deliver Bang For The Buck To Stocks?
- Procter & Gamble Rises On Earnings, Duracell Deal
- Wesco International Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Allegheny...
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|INTC||$ 35.95||1.60 ▲ 4.66%|
|KMI||$ 39.92||1.02 ▼ 2.49%|
|BAC||$ 17||0.06 ▼ 0.35%|
|PBR||$ 9.71||0.22 ▲ 2.32%|
|AAPL||$ 116.31||1.64 ▲ 1.43%|
|BABA||$ 109.82||1 ▲ 0.92%|
|ARCP||$ 8.98||0.21 ▲ 2.39%|
|VALE||$ 8.69||0.12 ▲ 1.40%|
As of 11/20/2014, 04:15 PM
Latest Articles by Martin Tillier
Martin Tiller's new must-read column on the markets
Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.
- For The Holidays, Switch From Tech To Luxury 11/20/2014 11:12 AM
- A Risky Play On Global Growth 11/19/2014 11:48 AM
- Worry Shifts To Japan 11/18/2014 1:27 PM
- Two Ways To Play A Potential Breakout In BTC/USD 11/18/2014 8:51 AM
- Take The Hint From Halliburton (HAL) 11/17/2014 11:01 AM