News & Commentary
Latest News Features
Latest News Videos
Moving the Market
|Market Summary |||Stocks On The Move|
U.S. equity futures remain in the red with the S&P 500 futures down 0.5%.
The major Asian bourses saw a mixed session with Japan's Nikkei...
Stock Market Headlines
U.S. HOT STOCK FUTURES: HOT STOCKS TO WATCH 9:05AM ET - Dow Jones Business News
P&G CFO Says CEO Change Not Sign of Larger Problems 9:02AM ET - Dow Jones Business News
Real Goods Solar to Raise Approximately $9.25 Million 9:00AM ET - GlobeNewswire
sTec Solid-State Storage Solutions Demonstrated at OpenStorage Summit Powering SQL, Virtualization 8:30AM ET - GlobeNewswire
Monster Beverage Announces Webcast Details for Annual Stockholders' Meeting 8:15AM ET - GlobeNewswireView All
Browse News by Category
Real-time news and commentary for investors
- 9:15 AM Market preview: Stock futures are off early lows following a durable goods report that was stronger than expected, but remain on the defensive amid uncertainty over the Fed's future course. S&P -0.6%. Investors may be inclined to book profits ahead of the long weekend, and Japan's volatile session adds to the sense of unease. Sears and ANF are lower after deep Q1 losses; P&G +3.8% after a change at the top.
- See All Market Currents
Most Popular Stories
- CTC Media Enters Trading Plan for Previously Announced Stock Repurchase Program
- Photo Release -- NASDAQ Welcomes Marketo [MKTO] to The NASDAQ Stock Market
- Target Begins Testing Video Streaming Service
- European Markets Mostly Lower
- Meade Instruments Corp. Announces Merger Agreement; to be Acquired by Jinghua Optics & Electronics