News & Commentary
Under Armour (UA) Demonstrates The Limits Of Value Calculations
By Martin Tillier Under Armour's stock keeps rising, and it might just continue to climb.
How to Determine When Refinancing Student Loans Makes Sense
By NerdWallet Not surprisingly, it depends on the timing of the refinance.
Don't Sweat The Small Caps
By David Fabian One of the more persistent themes since stocks took off in April has been the underperformance of small cap stocks.
Latest News Videos
LONDON MARKETS: BSkyB Drops, RBS Climbs As London...
7/25/2014 3:49:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
LONDON MARKETS: BSkyB Drops, RBS Climbs In London...
7/25/2014 3:36:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Indonesia President Approves New Contract Terms...
7/25/2014 1:46:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: IPOsThursday saw four IPOs raise under $100 million; two broke issue
07/24/2014 10:43 PM Renaissance Capital
Appears In: BusinessGogo's Wi-Fi Service Now Underway for Japan Airlines - Analyst Blog
07/24/2014 7:00 PM Zacks.com
Appears In: Investing IdeasVolatile Day For DFT After Stellar Quarterly Report
07/24/2014 6:22 PM Investor's Business Daily
Canada Stocks Close Little Changed After Some Afternoon Profit Taking; Bombardier Also Weighs; Blackberry, Potash Among The Gainers
07/24/2014 4:21 PM MT Newswires
MARKET SNAPSHOT: S&P 500 Ekes Out A Record, But...
7/24/2014 4:09:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
U.S. Markets Trade Flat; Liberty Media Shares Surge On Senior Note Conversation Rate Change
07/24/2014 3:34 PM Benzinga
Google Grants Over Half of 'Right to Be Forgotten'...
7/24/2014 3:26:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
UK Construction Firms Balfour Beatty, Carillion in...
7/24/2014 2:18:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
FDA OK's Flonase for Sale Over the Counter in U.S.
7/24/2014 1:25:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
FDA Oks Glaxo's Flonase Allergy Relief for Sale...
7/24/2014 1:06:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: TechnologyLandfill Garbage Said To Encroach On Radioactive...
7/24/2014 12:44:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Browse News by Category
- The Yale Endowment's Biggest ETF Investment
- SLV Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average
- 2 Hot Summer ETFs Surging to #1 Ranks - ETF News And Commentary
- Thursday saw four IPOs raise under $100 million; two broke issue
- Advanced Drainage Systems prices IPO at $16, below the range
- El Pollo Loco prices IPO at $15, the high end of the range
- Canada Stocks Close Little Changed After Some Afternoon Profit...
- Closing Update: Stocks Pare Opening Gains on Weak Home Sales, Mixed...
- Stocks Lose Footing, End Flat After Weak Home Sales, Spotty Earnings
- Volatile Day For DFT After Stellar Quarterly Report
- 4 Cash-Strapped Companies on Life Support - Investment Ideas
- First Citizens BancShares (FCNCA) Shares Cross Below 200 DMA
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|FB||$ 74.98||3.69 ▲ 5.18%|
|NOK||$ 8.32||0.64 ▲ 8.33%|
|SIRI||$ 3.45||0.01 ▼ 0.29%|
|YHOO||$ 36.17||1.46 ▲ 4.21%|
|F||$ 17.84||0.06 ▲ 0.34%|
|AAPL||$ 97.03||0.16 ▼ 0.16%|
|BAC||$ 15.62||0.10 ▲ 0.64%|
|T||$ 35.50||0.38 ▼ 1.06%|
As of 7/24/2014, 04:04 PM
Martin Tillier's new must-read column on the markets. Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.See Column