News & Commentary
IBM to Spend $3 Billion on Chip Research Over Five Years
By Dow Jones Business News The company is maintaining its current levels of chip spending.
Cheap Natural Gas Triggers Major Industrial Expansion Plans In the U.S.
By Oilprice.com Natural gas consumption in the U.S. could rise by 19 to 31 percent over the next five years.
5 Money Lessons Learned From Monopoly
By Bankrate The board game can also be a very valuable teacher regarding money management.
Latest News Videos
Nomura's ADRs Decline After Japanese Financial, Tech Industries Sell Off on Machinery Order Plunge
07/10/2014 12:04 PM MT Newswires
Appears In: BusinessAlcatel-Lucent's 4G LTE for America Movil in Latin America - Analyst Blog
07/10/2014 10:50 AM Zacks.com
Markets Open Lower; Family Dollar Profit Misses Estimates
07/10/2014 10:40 AM Benzinga
Makers of F-35 Combat Jets to Help Keep Cost of...
7/10/2014 10:24:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: ETFsWeekly ETF Report: Do You Have the Right ETFs for Your Goals?
07/10/2014 10:06 AM Eagle Financial Publications
Appears In: IPOsBlank check company Harmony Merger files and sets terms for a $100 million IPO
07/10/2014 9:08 AM Renaissance Capital
MARKET SNAPSHOT: U.S. Stocks: Futures Plunge On...
7/10/2014 9:02:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: Technology'Sponge-like' Silicon May Mean Major Advance In Battery Technology
07/10/2014 8:27 AM Oilprice.com
Appears In: ETFsAs Modi Releases Indian Budget, Profit Season Looms
07/09/2014 7:00 PM Investor's Business Daily
Browse News by Category
- iShares Global Timber & Forestry Breaks Below 200-Day Moving Average...
- SPDR S&P 600 Small Cap Growth Shares Cross Below 200 DMA
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - PSP
- Blank check company Harmony Merger files and sets terms for a $100...
- US IPO Pipeline Update: Eight companies added to next week's IPO...
- MRI-safe IV maker iRadimed sets terms for $10 million IPO
- Nomura's ADRs Decline After Japanese Financial, Tech Industries Sell...
- TSXV Top 10 Percentage Gainers Mid-Morning
- Markets Open Lower; Family Dollar Profit Misses Estimates
- Company News for July 10, 2014 - Corporate Summary
- Weekly ETF Report: Do You Have the Right ETFs for Your Goals?
- Lexicon (LXRX) Jumps: Stock Moves 7.6% Higher - Tale of the Tape
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|CBS||$ 61.87||2.06 ▼ 3.22%|
|BAC||$ 15.46||0.14 ▼ 0.90%|
|FB||$ 64.72||0.25 ▼ 0.38%|
|SIRI||$ 3.375||0.03 ▲ 0.75%|
|AAPL||$ 94.5601||0.83 ▼ 0.87%|
|CBSO||$ 32.94||0.28 ▲ 0.86%|
|AMD||$ 4.265||0.04 ▲ 0.83%|
|QQQ||$ 94.54||0.42 ▼ 0.44%|
As of 7/10/2014, 12:10 PM
Martin Tillier's new must-read column on the markets. Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.See Column