News & Commentary
Stock Of The Week: NXP Semiconductors (NXPI)
By Marc Chaikin NXPI recently hit a new high based on its expanded chip presence in Apple's iPhone 6.
25 Motivational Quotes From Self-Made Billionaires
By Motley Fool Here's what some of the most resourceful people in the world have had to say.
Dow Jones Transportation Average Pushes Higher
By Olson Global Markets The Dow Jones Transportation Average continued to climb to new highs last week and appears to be headed higher still.
Latest News Videos
TSXV Biggest Percentage Decliners Mid-Afternoon: Capital Pro Egaux, Craig Wireless Systems, First Mountain Exploration
09/22/2014 2:35 PM MT Newswires
Appears In: BusinessTesla's Latest v6.0 Software to Enhance Model S Features - Analyst Blog
09/22/2014 2:10 PM Zacks.com
AT&T-Chernin Venture to Buy Fullscreen Stake --...
9/22/2014 1:54:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
NASDAQ Tumbles 1.2%; Dresser-Rand Gains On Announcement Of Deal With Siemens
09/22/2014 1:01 PM Benzinga
Appears In: BondsItaly to Sell Up to EUR5.75 Billion Zero Coupon...
9/22/2014 12:48:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
New Mortgage Loans Fell 11% in 2013 to 8.7 Million
9/22/2014 12:35:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: IPOsAmerican Addiction Centers sets terms for $65 million IPO
09/22/2014 10:48 AM Renaissance Capital
Central Banks Biggest Concern Should Be Market Stability
09/22/2014 9:57 AM EconMatters
Browse News by Category
- Brazil ETFs on Roller Coaster Ride Ahead of Elections - ETF News And...
- Black Days Ahead for Coal ETFs? - ETF News And Commentary
- Notable ETF Inflow Detected - IWD, GE, CVS, AIG
- American Addiction Centers sets terms for $65 million IPO
- It's not lupus: Exagen Diagnostics files for a $69 million IPO
- Triumph Bancorp files for a $100 million IPO
- TSXV Biggest Percentage Decliners Mid-Afternoon: Capital Pro Egaux,...
- MidEast Shares Mixed, Saudi Stocks Fall on Profit-Taking Ahead of NCB...
- TSXV Biggest Percentage Gainers Mid-Afternoon: Prince Resource,...
- Korn/Ferry International Enters Oversold Territory (KFY)
- Anheuser's Domestic Beer Volumes To Remain Weak In The Near Term,
- Study Shows Medtronic's CoreValve TAVR Device Has Consistent And Cost...
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|YHOO||$ 38.89||2.04 ▼ 4.98%|
|BAC||$ 17.045||0.10 ▲ 0.56%|
|BABA||$ 89.97||3.92 ▼ 4.18%|
|RAD||$ 5.155||0.20 ▼ 3.64%|
|AAPL||$ 101.03||0.07 ▲ 0.07%|
|VALE||$ 11.38||0.62 ▼ 5.17%|
|EMC||$ 29.75||0.22 ▲ 0.75%|
|QQQ||$ 98.91||1.07 ▼ 1.07%|
As of 9/22/2014, 02:53 PM
Martin Tillier's new must-read column on the markets. Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.See Column