News & Commentary
Even After Earnings, Google (GOOG) Is Still A Stock Worth Buying
By Martin Tillier Google is not your typical stock, but that's exactly why it's so appealing.
Amazon (AMZN) Prime Is Proving to be a Boon For Investors
By Chris Ciaccia Amazon Prime could be the glue for the consumer-facing portion of the company.
3 Biotechs Looking Good this Earnings Season
By Zacks.com These biotech stocks could have good earnings reports, according to Zacks.com.
Latest News Videos
Charlie Munger: 5 Quotes Show Why Warren Buffett's No. 2 is More Important Than You Think
01/31/2015 8:01 AM - Motley Fool
Oil Prices Skyrocket on Friday -- Is This The End of Cheap Oil?
01/31/2015 8:00 AM - Motley Fool
High-Yield Dividend Stocks: 3 REITs With Big Acquisitions in January
01/31/2015 7:34 AM - Motley Fool
Obamacare Hurdles Lowered Expectations, But Has 3 Major Questions Left Unanswered
01/31/2015 7:14 AM - Motley Fool
Are Your Student Loan Payments Higher Than Necessary?
01/31/2015 7:03 AM - Motley Fool
You May Not Have to File a Tax Return, but You Probably Should Anyway
01/31/2015 7:01 AM - Motley Fool
Military Pensions: The Truth Behind This Government Panel's Latest Reform Proposal
01/31/2015 6:40 AM - Motley Fool
China New-Home Prices Reverse Decline in January...
1/31/2015 6:17:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
iShares Proposes Variety of Multi-Factor ETFs - ETF News And Commentary
01/31/2015 6:07 AM - Zacks.comAppears In: ETFs
2 of the Top 5 Credit Unions in the Country Are Open Only to the Military
01/31/2015 6:00 AM - Motley Fool
U.S. ECONOMIC INDICATORS: Housing Data, Latest 6...
1/30/2015 11:28:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
Browse News by Category
- iShares Proposes Variety of Multi-Factor ETFs - ETF News And...
- Pass or Fail? Analyzing and Grading a $818,000 Investment Account
- PCY Makes Bullish Cross Above Critical Moving Average
- Biotech Summit Corp. files for a $40 million IPO
- US IPO Weekly Recap: Shake Shack and Spark spike over 100% in a week...
- Most IPOs that pop 100% fall after the 1st day: Will it happen to...
- Closing Update: Losses Accelerate Heading into Friday's Close,...
- Update: TSX Gains 36 Points as Late-Day Rally Pushes Oil Stocks...
- Health Care Sector Update for 01/30/2015: ONCE,QTNT,DNDN
- Cruise Lines Navigate Between Strong Dollar, Cheap Oil
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Stock Is Our Oversold Pick of the Week
- Top Income Stocks: PepsiCo Sponsors Super Bowl Again
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|BAC||$ 15.15||0.28 ▼ 1.81%|
|PBR||$ 6.01||0.39 ▼ 6.09%|
|AAPL||$ 117.16||1.74 ▼ 1.46%|
|MSFT||$ 40.40||1.61 ▼ 3.83%|
|TVIX||$ 3.54||0.55 ▲ 18.39%|
|T||$ 32.92||0.04 ▼ 0.12%|
|GE||$ 23.89||0.19 ▼ 0.79%|
|SIRI||$ 3.55||0.04 ▼ 1.11%|
As of 1/30/2015, 04:15 PM
Latest Articles by Martin Tillier
Martin Tiller's new must-read column on the markets
Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.
- Even After Earnings, Google (GOOG) Is Still A Stock Worth Buying 01/30/2015 11:24 AM
- Facebook (FB): Lessons From Recent History 01/29/2015 11:22 AM
- Even After The Pop, Apple (AAPL) Is Still Cheap 01/28/2015 10:28 AM
- Two Yield Plays To Avoid 01/27/2015 11:58 AM
- The Establishment's Embrace Of Bitcoin: Good Or Bad? 01/27/2015 9:55 AM