Today's Stock Market News & Analysis
5 Stocks to Buy for February
By InvestorPlace Media February typically isn't a good month for stocks, but these could be the exception.
The January Jobs Report Does Not Ensure a March Rate Hike
By Danielle DiMartino Booth Expect the Fed to disregard the slide in job creation and conclude that a one-month aberration can be dismissed.
Facebook's Plan to Take Over the Entire Mobile Internet
By Motley Fool When it comes to spending time on our mobile devices, nobody dominates our attention like Facebook.
Latest News Videos
U.S. Move to Expand Nuclear Sanctions on North Korea Angers China
2/5/2016 8:22:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: Commodities
Tech Stocks Swoon as Growth Disappoints
2/5/2016 7:52:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: US Markets
- A Glimpse at Instagram's Ad Business 02/05/2016 7:49 PM - Motley Fool
- Teradata Corporation Shows Progress With a Decent Quarter 02/05/2016 7:43 PM - Motley Fool
- Why USG, Tyson Foods, and Callaway Golf Jumped Today 02/05/2016 7:43 PM - Motley Fool
Oil-Price Drop Squeezes States
2/5/2016 7:32:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: Commodities
- This Just In: Amazon, Inc.'s Brick-and-Mortar Ambitions Go Beyond Bookstores 02/05/2016 7:25 PM - Motley Fool
- LinkedIn and Outerwall Inc. Slump as Tech Stocks Plunge 02/05/2016 7:03 PM - Motley Fool
- Gartner Inc. Reports Double-Digit Growth in Contract Value, Revenue, and Earnings per Share 02/05/2016 7:02 PM - Motley Fool
- Introducing The Refined Labor Market Spider Chart 02/05/2016 6:58 PM - SeekingAlpha
- Instant Analysis: Comcast Hikes Dividend by 10%, Expands Buybacks 02/05/2016 6:53 PM - Motley Fool
- Why GoPro (GPRO) Stock is Surging in After-Hours Trading 02/05/2016 6:43 PM - Zacks.com
- The New York Times Delivers Strong Q4 Profit Growth 02/05/2016 6:41 PM - Motley Fool
- Why Tableau Software, News Corp., and Lions Gate Entertainment Slumped Today 02/05/2016 6:28 PM - Motley Fool
- Here's Why Pandora Media Stock Dropped Nearly 25% in January 02/05/2016 6:28 PM - Motley Fool
- Big Drops Are Big Opportunities 02/05/2016 6:05 PM - Zacks.com
- US IPO Weekly Recap: Two big biotechs break the ice as the first IPOs of 2016 trade up 02/05/2016 6:03 PM - Renaissance Capital
- Tech sector sell-off sends 2015 IPOs below issue, challenges 2016 tech 02/05/2016 6:02 PM - Renaissance Capital
- 3 Great Dividend Stocks on Sale Now 02/05/2016 6:02 PM - Motley Fool
- Week ahead: Two large, levered operators and two more biotechs 02/05/2016 5:57 PM - Renaissance Capital
Browse News by Category
- Junior Gold Miners Breaks Above 200-Day Moving Average - Bullish for...
- How to Play Oil ETFs Now?
- 4 Industrial ETFs in the Limelight on Mixed Q4 Results
- Close Update: Wall Street Mood Sours After January Payroll Report...
- Update: TSX Sheds 10 Points as Tech Stocks Fall, Oil & Copper Prices...
- Consumer Sector Update for 02/05/2016: WMT, MCD, DIS, CVS, KO, LGF
Today's Market Activity
-146.42 ▼ 3.25%
-211.61 ▼ 1.29%
-35.40 ▼ 1.85%
|Data as of Feb 5, 2016|
Latest Articles by Martin Tillier
Martin Tiller's new must-read column on the markets
Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.
- Alphabet (GOOG)'s Wild Ride is a Real Buying Opportunity 02/05/2016 9:34 AM
- Why Bitcoin Looked Much More Grown Up This week 02/04/2016 12:58 PM
- Chipotle (CMG): From Can't Miss to Can't Win; That Makes it Time to Buy 02/04/2016 9:28 AM
- It's a Good Time to Become a Ferrari Owner 02/03/2016 9:47 AM
- A Trader's Response to the Zika Story 02/02/2016 10:15 AM