News & Commentary
Stock of the Week: Cintas (CTAS)
By Marc Chaikin The company delivered a positive earnings report late last week.
OPEC Calls For Widespread Production Cuts
By Oilprice.com Oil prices have been plummeting since mid-June.
6 Ways To Boost Your Income In A Big Way
By Bankrate.com Budgets and penny-pinching are all well and good, but there's no substitute for grit.
Latest News Videos
What to Watch at International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) in 2015
12/22/2014 5:11 PM Motley Fool
Eni (E) to Initiate Exploration in Portugal, Shares Up - Analyst Blog
12/22/2014 5:10 PM Zacks.com
Citigroup Buys Commodity Trading Books of Credit Suisse - Analyst Blog
12/22/2014 5:05 PM Zacks.com
Unum Group Gets Rated With Stable Outlook by A. M. Best - Analyst Blog
12/22/2014 5:00 PM Zacks.com
Chesapeake Completes Asset Sale to Southwestern...
12/22/2014 4:58:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Roche to Acquire Austrian Biotechnology Company Dutalys - Analyst Blog
12/22/2014 4:55 PM Zacks.com
Teradata (TDC) Announces $300M Share Repurchase Program - Analyst Blog
12/22/2014 4:50 PM Zacks.com
Darden Upgraded to Strong Buy on Impressive Q2 Earnings - Analyst Blog
12/22/2014 4:47 PM Zacks.com
Market Close Report: NASDAQ Composite index closes at 4,781.42 up 16.04 points
12/22/2014 4:45 PM NASDAQ.com News
American Water's (AWK) Unit Files for Rate Hike in Bel-Air - Analyst Blog
12/22/2014 4:45 PM Zacks.com
Microsoft, VirnetX Settle Patent Infringement Disputes - Analyst Blog
12/22/2014 4:43 PM Zacks.com
Browse News by Category
- Is the Table for Higher Stock Market Volatility Set?
- XLI, HON, CAT, DHR: ETF Outflow Alert
- VGT, HPQ, EBAY, TXN: Large Inflows Detected at ETF
- NASH/HIV biotech Tobira Therapeutics updates financials, adds...
- Renaissance Capital's 2014 Global IPO Annual Review
- Get pumped: Insulin pump maker Asante Solutions files for a $45...
- Closing Update: Blue Chips Lead U.S. Markets Higher; Late Surge Lifts...
- Health Care Sector Update for 12/22/2014: CFRX,NVLX,GILD,ESRX,ABBV
- Technology Sector Update for 12/22/2014: ANY,MSFT,CNET,GSAT
- Vail Resorts Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Denbury Resources
- Deckers Outdoor Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Denbury Resources
- Week Ahead Market Report: December 22, 2014
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|BAC||$ 17.71||0.09 ▲ 0.51%|
|GILD||$ 92.90||15.55 ▼ 14.34%|
|RAD||$ 7.15||0.38 ▲ 5.61%|
|AAPL||$ 112.94||1.16 ▲ 1.04%|
|PBR||$ 7.45||0.34 ▲ 4.78%|
|ACHN||$ 15.49||1.28 ▲ 9.01%|
|GE||$ 25.71||0.09 ▲ 0.35%|
|QQQ||$ 104.58||0.26 ▲ 0.25%|
As of 12/22/2014, 04:15 PM
Latest Articles by Martin Tillier
Martin Tiller's new must-read column on the markets
Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.
- Government Sells Stake In Ally (ALLY); Why You Should Buy 12/22/2014 11:58 AM
- Looking For Opportunities In Natural Gas 12/19/2014 9:41 AM
- History Suggests Caution On Russia Is Justified 12/18/2014 10:40 AM
- Long Term Position Management: An Opportunity In OIL 12/17/2014 10:20 AM
- Now The Market Drop Has Come It Is Time To Take Advantage 12/16/2014 2:48 PM