News & Commentary
3 Small-Cap Energy Stocks To Buy
By InvestorPlace Media With oil prices down, some bargains can be found in small cap stocks.
Tesla Motors Stock Price: Volatile, but a Long-Term Win
By Money Morning Tesla stock is not for conservative investors.
Nasdaq Hits 5000 For First Time in 15 Years
By Dow Jones Business News The Nasdaq's march back up to 5000 has been deliberate, driven by steady growth.
Latest News Videos
Swiss 4Q GDP Growth Steady on Private, Government...
3/3/2015 2:00:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
Asia shares mixed with Sydney up as RBA signals easy view, Nikkei down
03/02/2015 10:46 PM - Investing.com
Forex - Aussie jumps as RBA keeps cash rate steady, signals easy view
03/02/2015 10:37 PM - Investing.com
Reserve Bank of Australia holds cash rate at 2.25%, more easing possible
03/02/2015 10:31 PM - Investing.com
NXP Semiconductor Bets $12 Billion on Smarter Cars
3/2/2015 10:25:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
3 Healthcare Services Stocks Poised to Outperform in 2015 - Stocks in the News
03/02/2015 9:07 PM - Zacks.com
Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Earnings: Explaining the Wonky Trends
03/02/2015 8:50 PM - Motley Fool
Forex - Yen gains on strong wages data, Aussie down ahead of RBA
03/02/2015 8:46 PM - Investing.com
Palo Alto Networks Inc. Extends Its Market Leadership
03/02/2015 8:40 PM - Motley Fool
How "Android for Work" Could Help Google Inc. Gain Ground in Enterprise
03/02/2015 8:36 PM - Motley Fool
Browse News by Category
- DoubleLine Joins State Street On Active Bond ETF
- 3 Ageless Lessons for Nasdaq 5000
- Lattice Files for REIT and Global Small Cap ETFs - ETF News And...
- NASDAQ hits 5,000: Does the IPO market suggest a biotech bubble?
- Deluge of genetic tests: RainDance Technologies files for a $60...
- Going public at the peak: Summit Materials sets terms for $400...
- Closing Update: Afternoon Rally Lifts Nasdaq Composite Above 5,000...
- Health Care Sector Update for 03/02/2015: BIOS,OHRP,PCRX
- Technology Sector Update for 03/02/2015:...
- Hot Income Stocks: Lockheed Soars, Pays Big Dividends
- Planar Systems (Nasdaq: PLNR) Stock Is Our Oversold Pick of the Week
- Keurig Green Mountain Shares Cross Above 200 DMA
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|BAC||$ 16.01||0.20 ▲ 1.27%|
|AAPL||$ 129.09||0.63 ▲ 0.49%|
|CSCO||$ 30.19||0.68 ▲ 2.30%|
|PBR||$ 6.37||0.26 ▼ 3.92%|
|JCP||$ 7.85||0.65 ▼ 7.65%|
|GE||$ 26.11||0.12 ▲ 0.46%|
|ARUN||$ 24.65||0.16 ▼ 0.64%|
|MSFT||$ 43.88||0.03 ▲ 0.07%|
As of 3/2/2015, 04:15 PM
Latest Articles by Martin Tillier
Martin Tiller's new must-read column on the markets
Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.
- The Week Ahead: Ride Out The Turbulence 03/02/2015 10:30 AM
- Buying Baidu (BIDU): The Thought Process Behind A Trade Idea 02/27/2015 10:28 AM
- Expectations Have Caught Up With Salesforce.com (CRM) 02/26/2015 10:46 AM
- Why The Proposed Security Certification For Bitcoin Matters 02/24/2015 12:32 PM
- Wal-Mart's Pay Hike Will Cost Them $1 Billion...Or Maybe Not 02/20/2015 9:41 AM