News & Commentary
Why I Prefer Baidu (BIDU) And Qihoo (QIHU) To Alibaba
By Martin Tillier There is a huge opportunity in Chinese internet stocks.
A Trip Around the World with Four Key ETFs
By Eagle Financial Publications These ETFs can help investors keep track of the major markets around the globe.
U.S. Household Wealth Hits Fresh Record
By Dow Jones Business News The rise is prompting consumers to ramp up their borrowing, which could boost economic recovery.
Latest News Videos
Lilly's Type 2 Diabetes Drug Trulicity Gets FDA...
9/18/2014 7:28:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Obama Administration Says 7.3 Million Who Picked...
9/18/2014 7:19:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: StocksShould Oracle Stock (ORCL) Be in Your Portfolio Now? - Stocks in the News
09/18/2014 7:14 PM Zacks.com
Appears In: Investing IdeasWireless Is Growth Engine At Verizon Communications
09/18/2014 6:53 PM Investor's Business Daily
Appears In: IPOsAlibaba prices IPO at $68, the high end of the range; largest IPO ever
09/18/2014 6:03 PM Renaissance Capital
Appears In: TechnologyLilly's Type 2 Diabetes Drug Trulicity Gets FDA...
9/18/2014 5:45:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: CommoditiesClosing Update: Markets Finish Again in Record Territory, Led by Shares of Financial Companies
09/18/2014 4:22 PM MT Newswires
Appears In: CommoditiesDow Surges 100 Points; Pier 1 Imports Shares Tumble On Weak Results
09/18/2014 3:24 PM Benzinga
Senate Passes Bill to Arm Syrian Rebels to Fight...
9/18/2014 2:25:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Browse News by Category
- SH Crowded With Sellers
- iShares Mortgage Real Estate Capped Breaks Below 200-Day Moving...
- Schwab Adds 65 ETFs to Its ETF OneSource Platform
- Alibaba prices IPO at $68, the high end of the range; largest IPO ever
- Why I Prefer Baidu (BIDU) And Qihoo (QIHU) To Alibaba
- Powered by Blackstone: Vivint Solar sets terms for $350 million IPO
- Westar Energy Breaks Below 200-Day Moving Average - Notable for WR
- NFG Crosses Below Key Moving Average Level
- TE Crosses Below Key Moving Average Level
- Wireless Is Growth Engine At Verizon Communications
- Phillips 66 Partners Stokes Oil Investors, Gains Fast
- RPM International Larger Than S&P 500 Component AGL Resources
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|RAD||$ 5.41||1.23 ▼ 18.52%|
|BAC||$ 17.04||0.27 ▲ 1.61%|
|YHOO||$ 42.085||0.51 ▼ 1.19%|
|AAPL||$ 101.79||0.21 ▲ 0.21%|
|MSFT||$ 46.68||0.16 ▲ 0.34%|
|VVUS||$ 4.36||0.48 ▲ 12.37%|
|GE||$ 26.21||0.16 ▲ 0.61%|
|PBR||$ 17.09||0.52 ▼ 2.95%|
As of 9/18/2014, 04:15 PM
Martin Tillier's new must-read column on the markets. Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.See Column