News & Commentary
How To Buy The Dip: Be Boring
By Martin Tillier When the market becomes unpredictable, your best move is to invest in a boring stock.
REITs for Retirement - 3 Ways to Buy
By InvestorPlace Media How does a hefty dose of income, the safety of a physical asset and great capital gains potential sound to you?
Trust in the Investment Process
By Eagle Financial Publications Go beyond 'buying and holding forever' strategies, and keep your eyes peeled.
Latest News Videos
Appears In: IPOsUS IPO Pricing Recap: 15 IPOs in the most active week since 2007; 66% ended at or below IPO price
08/01/2014 6:30 PM Renaissance Capital
Appears In: BusinessWill Jamba (JMBA) Disappoint Earnings Again This Season? - Analyst Blog
08/01/2014 6:00 PM Zacks.com
MARKET SNAPSHOT: S&P 500 Suffers Largest Weekly...
8/1/2014 4:33:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
TSX Closes Down 115 Pts; Weak U.S. Jobs Data, Geopolitical Concerns, Profit-Taking and Talk of Correction All Take Their Toll
08/01/2014 4:23 PM MT Newswires
TECH STOCKS: LinkedIn, Expedia Rise In Otherwise...
8/1/2014 4:19:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
MARKET SNAPSHOT: Dow Falls Friday, Suffers Largest...
8/1/2014 4:12:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
MARKET SNAPSHOT: Dow Falls Further, Faces Largest...
8/1/2014 3:13:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Index Providers Mull Removing Russian Companies...
8/1/2014 11:49:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Browse News by Category
- VB Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average
- Argentina ETF Tumbles on Default - ETF News And Commentary
- The 3 Biggest ETFs In The World
- US IPO Pricing Recap: 15 IPOs in the most active week since 2007; 66%...
- Mobileye scheduled to enter the Renaissance IPO ETF (IPO)
- Ear biotech Otonomy sets terms for $80 million IPO
- TSX Closes Down 115 Pts; Weak U.S. Jobs Data, Geopolitical Concerns,...
- Closing Update: Stocks Extend Losses On Global Economic Shocks, Fed...
- Stocks Slump For Fourth Day With European Banking Woes Weighing on...
- Reynolds, Altria Lead Smokers Toward Tobacco's New Era
- Defense Cuts Slow Raytheon, Lockheed Sales
- Weekly Market Wrap: August 1, 2014
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|BAC||$ 14.98||0.27 ▼ 1.77%|
|QQQ||$ 94.67||0.35 ▼ 0.37%|
|SIRI||$ 3.31||0.07 ▼ 2.07%|
|AAPL||$ 96.13||0.53 ▲ 0.55%|
|FB||$ 72.36||0.29 ▼ 0.40%|
|GE||$ 25.35||0.20 ▲ 0.80%|
|TWTR||$ 44.13||1.06 ▼ 2.35%|
As of 8/1/2014, 04:03 PM
Martin Tillier's new must-read column on the markets. Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.See Column