News & Commentary
How Apple (AAPL) Stock Impacts The ETF World
By David Fabian ETFs that have large holdings of Apple are affected by the company's moves.
I Hate To Repeat Myself, But Ignore The Doom Mongers
By Martin Tillier Despite what some people might say, the sky is definitely not falling.
Investing In The Baltic Triple Threat Of Estonia, Latvia, And Lithuania
By Peter Kohli These emerging markets could present a good alternative investment strategy.
Latest News Videos
Appears In: IPOsTokai Pharmaceuticals prices upsized IPO at $15, the high end of the range
09/17/2014 8:56 AM Renaissance Capital
Appears In: US MarketsCorrection to U.S. Consumer Prices Fall 0.2% in...
9/17/2014 8:53:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Sector Update: Financial Shares Flatten Pre-Market Ahead of Fed Meeting
09/17/2014 8:51 AM MT Newswires
Polish August Industrial Output Contracts on Car...
9/17/2014 8:37:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: BondsBOND REPORT: Treasurys Rise Ahead Of Fed Statement
9/17/2014 8:33:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
MARKET SNAPSHOT: U.S. Stocks: Futures Flat As Fed...
9/17/2014 8:31:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
LONDON MARKETS: FTSE Inches Higher With Eyes On...
9/17/2014 8:09:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: ETFsPeru ETF in Focus on Interest Rate Cut - ETF News And Commentary
09/17/2014 8:00 AM Zacks.com
#PreMarket Primer: Wednesday, September 17: NFL Faces Pressure From Sponsors Due To Domestic Abuse Issues
09/17/2014 7:30 AM Benzinga
U.S. Mortgage Application Volume Increased Last...
9/17/2014 7:25:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
MARKET SNAPSHOT: U.S. Stocks: Futures Flatten As...
9/17/2014 7:00:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: US MarketsASIA MARKETS: Hong Kong Stocks Snap Losing Streak...
9/17/2014 5:14:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Browse News by Category
- Peru ETF in Focus on Interest Rate Cut - ETF News And Commentary
- Hedged European ETFs in Focus: Best Choice for Europe Now? - ETF News...
- 3 Reasons Financial Select Sector SPDR Fund Could Fall
- Tokai Pharmaceuticals prices upsized IPO at $15, the high end of the...
- Lab supplier VWR sets terms for $600 million IPO
- Chinese bamboo charcoal maker Tantech files and sets terms for $8...
- Sector Update: Financial Shares Flatten Pre-Market Ahead of Fed...
- Stocks bounce back
- Why King Coal Will Keep Its Crown
- Liberty Property Trust Larger Than S&P 500 Component Urban Outfitters
- Kennametal Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Graham Holdings
- Networking Giant Cisco Systems' Dividend Rising
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|AAPL||$ 100.86||0.77 ▼ 0.76%|
|BAC||$ 16.71||0.03 ▼ 0.18%|
|YHOO||$ 42.71||0.16 ▲ 0.38%|
|PBR||$ 17.51||0.97 ▲ 5.86%|
|GRT||$ 13.75||3.16 ▲ 29.84%|
|AA||$ 16.16||0.23 ▼ 1.40%|
|SIRI||$ 3.605||0.02 ▲ 0.56%|
|AMD||$ 3.81||0.10 ▼ 2.56%|
As of 9/16/2014, 04:15 PM
Martin Tillier's new must-read column on the markets. Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.See Column