News & Commentary
Apple Products Are So Good, Other Companies Advertise Them
By Motley Fool Ads for Apple Pay are hitting the airwaves.
The Year Ahead In Bitcoin
By Martin Tillier Increased usage of Bitcoin should help stabilize the price and make it more widely used.
Can Millennials Become Financially Independent?
By Motley Fool Thanks to the Great Recession, millennials are worse off than their parents were.
Latest News Videos
Thailand''s Exports in November Fall on Lower Oil...
12/26/2014 4:22:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: EconomyAre You Convinced the USA Economy Will Continue to Strengthen?
12/26/2014 2:55 AM Steven Hansen
Correction to Online Bargain Hunters Push Korean...
12/26/2014 2:27:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Antigraft Campaign Ripples Through China's Economy
12/25/2014 8:53:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Saudi Arabia to Maintain Spending Plans Despite...
12/25/2014 8:45:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Russia: Ruble Is Stable but Economic Issues Remain
12/25/2014 8:35:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Browse News by Category
- Buy Europe Without Euro Risk With This New ETF - ETF News And...
- 3 Thriving ETFs with Over 500% AUM Growth in 2014 - ETF News And...
- See How Goldman Sachs Group Ranks Among Analysts' Top Dow 30 Picks
- US Government-focused REIT Easterly Government Properties files for a...
- Fidelity National Financial spinoff Black Knight Financial files for...
- Cardiovascular disease diagnostic company CardioDx withdraws IPO
- Closing Update: Dow Ends Shortened Session At New Record But Late...
- LINE Stock Crowded With Sellers
- Mid-Day ETF Update: ETFs, Stocks in Positive Territory as Upbeat Jobs...
- Bear of the Day: Winnebago (WGO) - Bear of the Day
- Bull of the Day: Spirit AeroSystems (SPR) - Bull of the Day
- Paychex Stock Has 3 Things Going For It
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|BAC||$ 17.98||0.05 ▲ 0.28%|
|GILD||$ 91.29||1.84 ▲ 2.06%|
|RAD||$ 7.26||0.09 ▼ 1.22%|
|S||$ 4.19||0.05 ▼ 1.18%|
|GE||$ 25.83||0.05 ▼ 0.19%|
|PBR||$ 7.60||0.11 ▼ 1.43%|
|AAPL||$ 112.01||0.53 ▼ 0.47%|
As of 12/24/2014, 02:12 PM
Latest Articles by Martin Tillier
Martin Tiller's new must-read column on the markets
Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.
- The Year Ahead In Bitcoin 12/23/2014 11:36 AM
- Government Sells Stake In Ally (ALLY); Why You Should Buy 12/22/2014 9:51 AM
- Looking For Opportunities In Natural Gas 12/19/2014 9:41 AM
- History Suggests Caution On Russia Is Justified 12/18/2014 10:40 AM
- Long Term Position Management: An Opportunity In OIL 12/17/2014 10:20 AM