News & Commentary
Industry Vows to Fight U.S. City's Ban on Canadian Oil Sands
By Oilprice.com The decision by a town could open up the way for more aggressive regulation in the U.S.
UK Retail Sales Stronger Than Expected
By Dow Jones Business News U.K. retailers sold more than expected in June and produced a strong increase in sales.
Townsquare Media Prices IPO At $11, Well Below The Range
By Renaissance Capital The company plans to raise $92 million and will list under the symbol TSQ.
Latest News Videos
Appears In: TechnologyWhy Amazon (AMZN) Prime Is More Important to Amazon's Future Than You Think
07/24/2014 12:32 PM Chris Ciaccia
TSX Up 17 Points at Midday After Reaching Another High; Miners Drive Gains Following Potash, Teck Earnings
07/24/2014 12:22 PM MT Newswires
MARKET SNAPSHOT: U.S. Stocks Edge Higher; Earnings...
7/24/2014 11:55:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
TECH STOCKS: Facebook Shares Hit Record On Stellar...
7/24/2014 11:11:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: BusinessCheck Point Beats on Q2 Earnings, Revenues; Shares Jump - Analyst Blog
07/24/2014 11:10 AM Zacks.com
TECH STOCKS: Facebook Continues To Rise On Stellar...
7/24/2014 11:07:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Zimmer Cuts Outlook; Sales Miss Expectations --...
7/24/2014 10:16:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: Investing IdeasUnder Armour (UA) Demonstrates The Limits Of Value Calculations
07/24/2014 10:15 AM Martin Tillier
Breitburn Energy, QR Energy to Merge in $2 Billion...
7/24/2014 9:55:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: IPOsBiotech Pfenex prices IPO at $6, below downwardly revised $8 expectation
07/24/2014 9:05 AM Renaissance Capital
Appears In: ETFsEarnings Beats Drive ETFs; LinkedIn Boosts Social Media ETF
07/24/2014 9:05 AM Benzinga
Browse News by Category
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - GLD
- Industrial Select Sector SPDR Fund Experiences Big Outflow
- IYM, DOW, IP, MON: Large Inflows Detected at ETF
- Biotech Pfenex prices IPO at $6, below downwardly revised $8...
- Intersect ENT prices IPO at $11, the low end of the range
- Immune Design prices IPO at $12, the low end of the range
- TSX Up 17 Points at Midday After Reaching Another High; Miners Drive...
- E-House Rises for Fifth Straight Day as Asian ADRs Reach Two-Week...
- U.S. ECONOMICS: IMF Downgrades Global Growth as Expected
- FLS Makes Bullish Cross Above Critical Moving Average
- LFC Crosses Above Key Moving Average Level
- General Motors (GM) Shares Cross Below 200 DMA
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|FB||$ 76.0965||4.81 ▲ 6.74%|
|NOK||$ 8.27||0.59 ▲ 7.68%|
|YHOO||$ 35.7005||0.99 ▲ 2.85%|
|F||$ 17.8507||0.07 ▲ 0.40%|
|T||$ 35.615||0.27 ▼ 0.74%|
|AAPL||$ 97.02||0.17 ▼ 0.17%|
|QCOM||$ 76.55||5.05 ▼ 6.19%|
|BAC||$ 15.615||0.10 ▲ 0.61%|
As of 7/24/2014, 12:30 PM
Martin Tillier's new must-read column on the markets. Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.See Column