News & Commentary
Apple Considered Buying Discover, Sources Say
By Martin Tillier If Discover is good enough for Apple, maybe you should consider it too.
3 Reasons Disney's Stock Could Rise
By Motley Fool Among the publicly traded studios, there's Disney, and then there's everyone else.
How to Find a Retirement Planner: 5 Tips
By Motley Fool Too many people think they can handle their finances through retirement. They're often wrong.
Latest News Videos
Sweden Complains to Russia Over Airspace Violation
9/19/2014 6:15:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: Investing IdeasTougher Twitter Ready To Rumble With Facebook, Google
09/19/2014 5:34 PM Investor's Business Daily
Appears In: BusinessOld Republic Rated Baa3 from Moody's with Stable Outlook - Analyst Blog
09/19/2014 5:25 PM Zacks.com
GE Has Held Acquisition Talks With Dresser-Rand...
9/19/2014 5:11:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
The Alibaba follow up: Online retailer Wayfair sets terms for $292 million IPO
09/19/2014 4:21 PM Renaissance Capital
TSX Closes Down 1.7% For The Week, Erases Month of Gains; TransCanada Hits Record Highs, Talisman Hits 52 Week Lows
09/19/2014 4:17 PM MT Newswires
Appears In: Interest RatesMARKET SNAPSHOT: Stocks End Week Higher; Dow At...
9/19/2014 4:11:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Concur Technologies Gains On Acquisition News; Yahoo! Shares Drop
09/19/2014 3:25 PM Benzinga
Browse News by Category
- RWX Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average
- 2 IPO ETFs Set To Add Alibaba Group Holding Ltd
- 3 Ways to Outperform the Market with Quality ETFs - ETF News And...
- The Alibaba follow up: Online retailer Wayfair sets terms for $292...
- Alibaba scheduled to enter the Renaissance IPO ETF (IPO)
- The breast IPO of 2014: breast implant maker Sientra files for an $86...
- TSX Closes Down 1.7% For The Week, Erases Month of Gains; TransCanada...
- Stocks Capitulate to Profit-Taking As Alibaba IPO Steals the Spotlight
- Flat Finish for Stocks After Early Lift From Alibaba, Scottish Vote
- Tougher Twitter Ready To Rumble With Facebook, Google
- WBMD Crosses Below Key Moving Average Level
- FleetCor Technologies Larger Than S&P 500 Component Citrix Systems
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|YHOO||$ 40.93||1.16 ▼ 2.74%|
|MSFT||$ 47.52||0.84 ▲ 1.80%|
|RAD||$ 5.35||0.06 ▼ 1.11%|
|BAC||$ 16.95||0.09 ▼ 0.53%|
|ORCL||$ 39.80||1.75 ▼ 4.21%|
|SIRI||$ 3.57||0.07 ▼ 1.79%|
|AAPL||$ 100.96||0.83 ▼ 0.82%|
As of 9/19/2014, 04:15 PM
Martin Tillier's new must-read column on the markets. Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.See Column