News & Commentary
My New Year's Investing Resolution
By StreetAuthority My goal for the new year is to make money off other people's resolutions.
Myanmar's Foreign Investment And What It Means For Retail Investors
By Peter Kohli During the first eight months of 2014, Myanmar received about $3.8 billion in Foreign Direct Investment.
2 New Biotech ETFs Offer Unique Industry Focus
By Benzinga The biotechnology sector has been on fire this year as investors bank on big returns.
Latest News Videos
The Best Healthcare Stocks of 2014: Which Is Our Favorite for 2015?
12/19/2014 7:44 AM Motley Fool
German Foreign Minister in Ukraine for Talks on...
12/19/2014 7:15:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
3 Pharma Giants Growing Significantly Faster Than Pfizer, Inc.
12/19/2014 7:10 AM Motley Fool
How to Retire Early and Avoid Early-Withdrawal Penalties
12/19/2014 7:00 AM Motley Fool
The Shocking Sector That Nearly Quadrupled the S&P 500's Return in 2014
12/19/2014 6:51 AM Motley Fool
Appears In: Forex and CurrenciesCrude oil regains ground but demand concerns still weigh
12/19/2014 6:12 AM Investing.com
Dutch Government Reaches Agreement on Health Care...
12/19/2014 5:32:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: EconomyThe Downside For Medallion Financial Only Just Beginning
12/19/2014 5:30 AM SeekingAlpha
Italy Industrial Orders Tick Higher on Transport...
12/19/2014 5:05:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Browse News by Category
- What Stock Market Sectors are Gaining the Most from Low Rates?
- 2 New Biotech ETFs Offer Unique Industry Focus
- Hedge Volatility in Your Portfolio with These Alternative ETFs - ETF...
- Growth hormone biotech Ascendis Pharma files for a $86 million IPO
- Blackstone-backed Summit Materials files for a $100 million IPO
- First Guaranty Bancshares postpones IPO
- Update: Late Surge Carries Dow to 421-Point Advance at Close; S&P...
- Closing Update: Big Day for Stocks, Nearly Erase Two Weeks of...
- Health Care Sector Update for 12/18/2014: CMRX,CTRV,OVAS,RWLK,NXTM
- Bull of the Day: Seattle Genetics (SGEN) - Bull of the Day
- Bear of the Day: Yandex (YNDX) - Bear of the Day
- CBL & Associates Stock Steady, Dividend Rises
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|RAD||$ 6.78||0.72 ▲ 11.88%|
|BAC||$ 17.53||0.27 ▲ 1.56%|
|PBR||$ 6.90||0.20 ▲ 2.99%|
|AAPL||$ 112.65||3.24 ▲ 2.96%|
|TLM||$ 7.78||0.14 ▲ 1.83%|
|GE||$ 25.14||0.71 ▲ 2.91%|
|ORCL||$ 45.35||4.19 ▲ 10.18%|
|PBR/A||$ 7.17||0.15 ▲ 2.14%|
As of 12/18/2014, 04:15 PM
Latest Articles by Martin Tillier
Martin Tiller's new must-read column on the markets
Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.
- History Suggests Caution On Russia Is Justified 12/18/2014 10:40 AM
- Long Term Position Management: An Opportunity In OIL 12/17/2014 10:20 AM
- Now The Market Drop Has Come It Is Time To Take Advantage 12/16/2014 2:48 PM
- Bitcoin Hacker Exploits Weakness, Then Returns BTC to Rightful Owners 12/16/2014 11:44 AM
- Sony Data Leak: This Too Shall Pass 12/15/2014 11:04 AM