News & Commentary
Next Gold Buying Opportunity May Be Just Around the Corner
By StreetAuthority A stock market correction may be coming, paving the way to buy into gold.
Monday 7/28 Insider Buying Report: NHF, PCI
By BNK Invest Bargain hunters are wise to pay careful attention to insider buying.
3 Utility Stocks to Light Up Your Portfolio
By Zacks.com Utilities offer investors a number of advantages, such as steady returns and regular dividends.
Latest News Videos
Earnings Reaction History: Peregrine Semiconductor Corp., 50.0% Follow-Through Indicator, 9.3% Sensitive
07/28/2014 3:04 PM MT Newswires
Appears In: BusinessWill Kraft Foods (KRFT) Miss Earnings on Higher Input Costs? - Analyst Blog
07/28/2014 2:10 PM Zacks.com
Alstom to Supply EUR335 Million Worth of Machinery...
7/28/2014 1:23:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Trulia Jumps On Acquisition News; Armstrong World Shares Slide
07/28/2014 1:05 PM Benzinga
Dollar Tree to Buy Family Dollar for About $8.5...
7/28/2014 12:43:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
TECH STOCKS: Zillow Falls On $3.5 Billion Trulia...
7/28/2014 11:59:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Lessons From The Dollar Tree (DLTR) And Family Dollar (FDO) Deal
07/28/2014 10:07 AM Martin Tillier
Appears In: IPOsDiagnostics developer T2 Biosystems sets terms for $64 million IPO
07/28/2014 9:15 AM Renaissance Capital
Gas Prices Don't Reflect Record Levels Of U.S. Refinery Output
07/28/2014 8:41 AM Oilprice.com
Browse News by Category
- Guide to Small Cap Growth ETFs Investing - ETF News And Commentary
- Semiconductor ETFs on Roller Coaster Ride after Earnings Beat - ETF...
- Baidu's Earnings Beat Puts These ETFs in Focus - ETF News And...
- Diagnostics developer T2 Biosystems sets terms for $64 million IPO
- Virgin America IPO takes flight as discount airline files to raise...
- Independence Contract Drilling sets terms for $150 million IPO
- Earnings Reaction History: Peregrine Semiconductor Corp., 50.0%...
- Earnings Reaction History: Alliance Fiber Optic Products, 66.7%...
- Earnings Reaction History: Amkor Technology, Inc., 33.3%...
- Monday Sector Leaders: Electric Utilities, Department Stores
- Monday Sector Laggards: Metals Fabrication & Products, Drugs
- Monday's ETF Movers: IDU, XHB
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|RAD||$ 6.71||0.34 ▼ 4.82%|
|SIRI||$ 3.40||0.04 ▼ 1.16%|
|AAPL||$ 99||1.33 ▲ 1.36%|
|FB||$ 75.1156||0.07 ▼ 0.10%|
|BAC||$ 15.505||0.09 ▼ 0.55%|
|FDO||$ 75.40||14.74 ▲ 24.30%|
|DLTR||$ 55.7901||1.57 ▲ 2.90%|
|MU||$ 31.984||1.44 ▼ 4.30%|
As of 7/28/2014, 03:27 PM
Martin Tillier's new must-read column on the markets. Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.See Column