News & Commentary
Less Demand For OPEC Oil As Other Sources Increase Supply
By Oilprice.com The United States and Canada have been creating their own supply of oil.
Muscle Loss Biotech Atara Biotherapeutics Sets Terms For IPO
By Renaissance Capital The company plans to raise $75 million, list on the NASDAQ under the symbol ATRA.
Carl Icahn Says Time 'To Be Cautious on U.S. Stocks' -Reuters
By Dow Jones Business News Icahn said he is being very selective about what he is buying.
Latest News Videos
Mondelez Splitting Off European Cheese, Grocery...
7/11/2014 2:03:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: Mutual FundsInvestors Pull 20% of Assets from Boaz Weinstein's...
7/11/2014 1:53:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Sector Update: Health Care Stocks Drifting Lower; Shire Jumps After Reportedly Starting AbbVie Merger Talks
07/11/2014 1:40 PM MT Newswires
Appears In: BusinessMacquarie to Fund IMTT Buy With New Debt, Share Issuance - Analyst Blog
07/11/2014 12:50 PM Zacks.com
Big-Fat Worm Shortage Causing Big Fat Fishing Woes
7/11/2014 12:35:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
EUROPE MARKETS: European Stock Markets Climb After...
7/11/2014 12:08:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Markets Mostly Lower; Wells Fargo Posts In-Line Profit
07/11/2014 11:48 AM Benzinga
MARKET SNAPSHOT: U.S. Stocks: Genworth, Fastenal...
7/11/2014 11:06:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: Investing IdeasPowerTrend Brief: Pre-trade Analysis Reveals Key Signposts to Watch
07/11/2014 10:33 AM Eagle Financial Publications
Browse News by Category
- Don't Count On Dividend ETFs To Play Defense
- Ignoring World Cup Loss, Brazil ETFs Tackle Rousseff Concerns - ETF...
- Will the Uptrend in Gold Mining ETFs Continue? - ETF News And...
- Life insurance investor GWG Holdings sets terms for $20 million IPO
- Florida bank C1 Financial files for a $50 million IPO
- Late-stage eye disease biotech Ocular Therapeutix sets terms for $75...
- TSXV 10 Biggest Percentage Gainers Mid-Afternoon: Canadream, Marksmen...
- Update: U.S. ECONOMICS: Treasury Budget Surplus Misses Expectations
- TSX Swings to Gain, Up 4 Points Mid-Afternoon, As Miners Turn...
- Lessons From The CYNK Saga
- A Global Pharma Boom Is Coming... Here's How To Profit
- Friday Sector Leaders: Precious Metals, Metals Fabrication & Products
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|BAC||$ 15.421||0.02 ▼ 0.12%|
|FB||$ 66.48||1.61 ▲ 2.48%|
|MTG||$ 8.155||1.09 ▼ 11.74%|
|GE||$ 26.50||0.30 ▲ 1.15%|
|AAPL||$ 95.04||0.01 ▲ 0.01%|
|WFC||$ 51.51||0.30 ▼ 0.58%|
|GNW||$ 16.66||0.40 ▼ 2.34%|
|AMD||$ 4.39||0.10 ▲ 2.33%|
As of 7/11/2014, 02:11 PM
Martin Tillier's new must-read column on the markets. Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.See Column