News & Commentary
The Many Faces of Low Volatility ETFs
By David Fabian Minimizing volatility has been a key theme for many investors.
Could Bitcoin Reshape The Global Banking Industry?
By Martin Tillier It's not as farfetched as you may think.
Scalpel! Google Moves Into Robotic Surgery
By Kapitall Robotics is becoming increasingly familiar territory for Google.
Latest News Videos
- Malaysia Minister: Inflation May Rise 1.1... 4/1/2015 1:12:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
- Thailand's Consumer Prices Continue Falling in... 4/1/2015 1:01:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
- New Metric Aids Weak Credit Risks 4/1/2015 12:26:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
- Macerich Rejects Simon Property's Proposal to... 4/1/2015 12:20:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
- Office Markets in Tech-Heavy Cities Lead 2015 Pack 4/1/2015 12:14:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
- China Relaxes Offshore Investment for Insurance... 4/1/2015 12:05:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
- What It Takes to Opt Out of an Arbitration Clause 3/31/2015 10:22:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- NYMEX crude falls in Asia after better than expected HSBC China PMI 03/31/2015 10:13 PM - Investing.com
- Gold, copper gain in Asia on better than expected HSBC China March PMI 03/31/2015 10:09 PM - Investing.com
- Forex - Aussie jumps on HSBC China PMI, regional data and survey results 03/31/2015 10:03 PM - Investing.com
- Delta, Aeromexico File for Antitrust Immunity 3/31/2015 9:55:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- China Official Nonmanufacturing PMI 53.7 in March... 3/31/2015 9:29:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
Botox biotech Anterios files for a $58 million IPO
03/31/2015 9:08 PM - Renaissance Capital
Appears In: IPOs
- Chipotle Stock May Still Be Undervalued 03/31/2015 9:05 PM - Motley Fool
PUMP deflates: Asante Solutions withdraws $49 million IPO
03/31/2015 8:53 PM - Renaissance Capital
Appears In: IPOs
- Australian Home-Building Approvals Fall 3/31/2015 8:49:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- Your Personal Data Is Safe With RadioShack, But May Be at Risk Everywhere Else 03/31/2015 8:30 PM - Motley Fool
- South Korea Exports Fall 4.2% in March 3/31/2015 8:16:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- The Apple Watch Was Made for China 03/31/2015 8:10 PM - Motley Fool
- Comcast/Time Warner Cable Merger Decision Pushed Back to Mid-2015; Does This Kill the Deal? 03/31/2015 8:05 PM - Motley Fool
Browse News by Category
- A New Equity ETF from Direxion to Weather Market Volatility - ETF...
- The Many Faces of Low Volatility ETFs
- Biotech ETFs in Focus after a Choppy Week - ETF News And Commentary
- Bullish Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - MMLP
- Close Update: Stocks Lose Altitude Into Close But Squeeze Out...
- Health Care Sector Update for 03/31/2015: RPTP,SNTA,GBSN
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|BAC||$ 15.39||0.13 ▼ 0.84%|
|AAPL||$ 124.43||1.94 ▼ 1.54%|
|GE||$ 24.81||0.31 ▼ 1.23%|
|MSFT||$ 40.655||0.31 ▼ 0.74%|
|INTC||$ 31.27||0.19 ▼ 0.60%|
|JCP||$ 8.41||0.58 ▲ 7.41%|
|RAD||$ 8.69||0.07 ▼ 0.80%|
|PBR||$ 6.01||0.08 ▲ 1.35%|
As of 3/31/2015, 04:15 PM
Latest Articles by Martin Tillier
Martin Tiller's new must-read column on the markets
Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.
- Buying The GLD ETF Is An Obvious Trade 03/31/2015 11:28 AM
- Could Bitcoin Destroy the Global Banking System? 03/31/2015 9:41 AM
- Protect Yourself From Volatility By Moving Into A 'Risky' Sector 03/30/2015 10:52 AM
- A Correction In The Works? It's Coming, If Not Soon 03/27/2015 1:10 PM
- Facebook (FB)'s "Crazy" Acquisitions Don't Look So Crazy Now 03/26/2015 10:15 AM