News & Commentary
Even After Earnings, Google (GOOG) Is Still A Stock Worth Buying
By Martin Tillier Google is not your typical stock, but that's exactly why it's so appealing.
Future Of $14 Billion GTL Plant In Louisiana Uncertain
By Oilprice.com The low price of oil is affecting a potential project in Louisiana.
Spark Therapeutics Prices Upsized IPO at $23
By Renaissance Capital This is above the upwardly revised range; Spark plans to list on the Nasdaq under the symbol ONCE.
Latest News Videos
Super Bowl Indicator Says Root for This Team Sunday
01/30/2015 3:40 PM - Money MorningAppears In: Basics
3 Reasons You Shouldn't Care What the Market Does in 2015
01/30/2015 3:06 PM - Motley FoolAppears In: Stocks
TCF Financial (TCB) Gains 3.3% Despite Q4 Earnings Miss - Analyst Blog
01/30/2015 2:50 PM - Zacks.com
GFI Shareholders Vote Down $746 Million Sale to...
1/30/2015 2:50:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
This Oil Chart Shows the Real Global Oil Supply Story
01/30/2015 2:48 PM - Money MorningAppears In: Commodities
Can Aetna (AET) Maintain Its Earnings Streak This Season? - Analyst Blog
01/30/2015 2:44 PM - Zacks.com
Hubbell's (HUB.B) Q4 Earnings & Revenues Beat Estimates - Analyst Blog
01/30/2015 2:42 PM - Zacks.com
Meritor (MTOR) Down on Q1 Earnings Beat & Revenue Miss - Analyst Blog
01/30/2015 2:40 PM - Zacks.com
Browse News by Category
- How Alibaba's Earnings Are Hitting These 3 ETFs
- ETFs in Focus on Big Amazon Earnings Beat - ETF News And Commentary
- Alibaba Misses Revenues: Good or Bad for These ETFs? - ETF News And...
- Wall Street sees Avenue Financial set terms for $30 million IPO
- TRACON Pharmaceuticals prices IPO at $10, well below $12-$14 range
- Avinger prices upsized IPO at the $13 midpoint
- Engery Sector Update for 01/30/2015: RMP,EEP,GDP
- This Oil Chart Shows the Real Global Oil Supply Story
- TSXV Biggest Percentage Decliners Mid-Afternoon: Rambler Metals,...
- A Look At The Most Anticipated IPOs Of 2015
- Brookfield Asset Management's Preference Shares, Series 2, Cross 3.5%...
- Brookfield Asset Management's Preference Shares, Series 4, Cross 3.5%...
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|PBR||$ 6.0299||0.37 ▼ 5.78%|
|BAC||$ 15.2599||0.17 ▼ 1.10%|
|AAPL||$ 117.9365||0.96 ▼ 0.81%|
|MSFT||$ 40.605||1.41 ▼ 3.34%|
|TVIX||$ 3.386||0.40 ▲ 13.24%|
|T||$ 33.10||0.14 ▲ 0.42%|
|FB||$ 76.14||1.86 ▼ 2.38%|
|GE||$ 23.94||0.14 ▼ 0.58%|
As of 1/30/2015, 03:30 PM
Latest Articles by Martin Tillier
Martin Tiller's new must-read column on the markets
Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.
- Even After Earnings, Google (GOOG) Is Still A Stock Worth Buying 01/30/2015 11:24 AM
- Facebook (FB): Lessons From Recent History 01/29/2015 11:22 AM
- Even After The Pop, Apple (AAPL) Is Still Cheap 01/28/2015 10:28 AM
- Two Yield Plays To Avoid 01/27/2015 11:58 AM
- The Establishment's Embrace Of Bitcoin: Good Or Bad? 01/27/2015 9:55 AM