News & Commentary
The Pros And Cons of Smart Beta ETFs
By David Fabian Many investors have traded in their passive indexes for smart beta ETFs. But is it a smart move?
How to Pay Yourself in Retirement
By NerdWallet After spending a lifetime saving your money, you need to be just as careful paying yourself back.
Tuesday 8/19 Insider Buying Report: CBR, ACXM
By BNK Invest Bargain hunters are wise to pay careful attention to insider buying.
Latest News Videos
MARKET SNAPSHOT: U.S. Stocks: Futures Flat Pre-Fed...
8/20/2014 7:42:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
MARKET SNAPSHOT: U.S. Stocks: Futures Dip Ahead Of...
8/20/2014 6:49:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
MARKET SNAPSHOT: U.S. Markets: Futures Dip Ahead...
8/20/2014 5:46:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Sanofi Gets U.S. FDA Approval for Gaucher Disease...
8/20/2014 1:57:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: StocksAfter Ferguson, Is TASER's Stock Price Surge Justified? - Stocks in the News
08/19/2014 9:02 PM Zacks.com
Coca-Cola Amatil Profit Falls on Weak Australian...
8/19/2014 8:08:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: ETFsWomen In The ETF Industry Launch A Group Of Their Own
08/19/2014 7:38 PM Investor's Business Daily
Blank check company Hydra Acquisition files and sets terms for a $100 million IPO
08/19/2014 6:10 PM Renaissance Capital
MARKET SNAPSHOT: S&P 500 Jumps Back Near Record;...
8/19/2014 4:25:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Closing Update: Wall Street Cheered by Data, Earnings, Geopolitical Calm
08/19/2014 4:17 PM MT Newswires
Browse News by Category
- Women In The ETF Industry Launch A Group Of Their Own
- New Active Multi-Asset ETF to Ride Out Current Turmoil - ETF News And...
- The Pros And Cons of Smart Beta ETFs
- Blank check company Hydra Acquisition files and sets terms for a $100...
- BI-LO/Winn-Dixie holding company Southeastern Grocers withdraws $500...
- 3 Things We Have Learned From Google (GOOG)
- The Oil Market QE Premium Is Coming out of Price
- Closing Update: Wall Street Cheered by Data, Earnings, Geopolitical...
- Sector Update: Health Care Stocks Close Mostly Higher; Salix Pharma...
- Dr Pepper Snapple Has Been Sweet To Investors In '14
- Memorial Resource Development Stoked On NatGas Output
- DexCom Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Graham Holdings
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|AAPL||$ 100.53||1.37 ▲ 1.38%|
|NOK||$ 8.02||0.20 ▲ 2.56%|
|JCP||$ 10.25||0.38 ▲ 3.85%|
|S||$ 5.39||0.23 ▼ 4.09%|
|JRJC||$ 8.09||0.27 ▲ 3.45%|
|ZNGA||$ 3.11||0.03 ▲ 0.97%|
|ARO||$ 3.87||0.63 ▲ 19.44%|
As of 8/19/2014, 04:03 PM
Martin Tillier's new must-read column on the markets. Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.See Column