News & Commentary
5 High-Tech, High-Dividend Stocks
By InvestorPlace Media High-dividend stocks are typically in ho-hum sectors like consumer staples or utilities.
Ignore The All Time Highs: The Outlook Is Still Good
By Martin Tillier Think we're approaching a bubble? Think again.
Unique Emerging Market ETFs for Income Investors
By David Fabian These ETFs will help you invest in those markets while mitigating risk.
Latest News Videos
Singapore October Industrial Output Flat Despite...
11/26/2014 12:14:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: Forex and CurrenciesAsian shares mixed ahead of key OPEC meeting, Nikkei edges lower
11/25/2014 9:58 PM Investing.com
Australia Expects Resources, Energy Investment to...
11/25/2014 8:35:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Goldman Ordered by Judge to Disclose Profits on Libya Trades - Analyst Blog
11/25/2014 7:30 PM Zacks.com
Goldcorp Inks Resource Development Deal with First Nations - Analyst Blog
11/25/2014 7:20 PM Zacks.com
Gap Partners with Zalando, Stores Open on Thanksgiving - Analyst Blog
11/25/2014 7:15 PM Zacks.com
H-P's Revenue Drops Yet Again As It Prepares For...
11/25/2014 7:12:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Cousins to Build Headquarters for Genuine Parts Company - Analyst Blog
11/25/2014 7:10 PM Zacks.com
Browse News by Category
- Weekly ETF Report: Why I’m Thankful for ETFs
- The Global Guru: Why This Wounded Bear Could Become a Bucking Bull
- 3 India ETFs to Watch After China Rate Cut - ETF News And Commentary
- Premature ejaculation biotech Vyrix Pharmaceuticals withdraws $30...
- Swedish office space: Polar Star Realty Trust sets terms for $500...
- US IPO Weekly Recap: Burgers and bionic eyes gain over 100% as 9...
- SGY Crosses Below Key Price/Book Valuation Level
- Closing Update: Stock End Mixed, With Dow, S&P 500 Drifting Lower at...
- Stocks End Mixed - Dow, S&P 500 Dip After Hitting New Record Highs,...
- Gannett Tries To Reinvent Itself, Shed Newspapers
- Lincoln Electric Holdings Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing...
- Seattle Genetics Larger Than S&P 500 Component Nabors Industries
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|AAPL||$ 117.60||1.03 ▼ 0.86%|
|PBR||$ 10.39||0.11 ▼ 1.05%|
|BAC||$ 17.10||0.08 ▼ 0.47%|
|PBR/A||$ 11.02||0.04 ▼ 0.36%|
|KMI||$ 40.75||0.04 ▼ 0.10%|
|F||$ 15.68||0.01 ▲ 0.06%|
|FB||$ 75.63||1.62 ▲ 2.19%|
|HBAN||$ 10.11||0.07 ▼ 0.69%|
As of 11/25/2014, 04:15 PM
Latest Articles by Martin Tillier
Martin Tiller's new must-read column on the markets
Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.
- Ignore The All Time Highs: The Outlook Is Still Good 11/25/2014 11:15 AM
- 3 Reasons For Bitcoin Users To Be Thankful 11/25/2014 8:22 AM
- Retail: Playing a Theme for the Holidays 11/24/2014 11:36 AM
- The Search For The Next Chipotle 11/21/2014 10:22 AM
- For The Holidays, Switch From Tech To Luxury 11/20/2014 11:12 AM