News & Commentary
Technology ETFs In Focus On Big Earnings Week
By David Fabian This week's earnings have a noticeable slant towards technology companies.
3 Best Commodities Funds to Buy Now
By InvestorPlace Media It's not just about oil. There's also gold and agricultural commodities.
Could the Greek Elections Lead to a Greek Tragedy?
By Peter Kohli Syriza's victory could make Greece a challenging investment.
Latest News Videos
Twitter Inc Hopes This New Feature Will Get You to Log In
01/27/2015 8:15 PM - Motley Fool
Apple Sells 46% More and Higher Price iPhones --...
1/27/2015 7:39:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
Is Apple About to Defy Steve Jobs With the “iPad Pro”?
01/27/2015 7:22 PM - Motley Fool
Electronic Arts Inc. Soars on Strong Holiday Sales
01/27/2015 7:02 PM - Motley Fool
Why We're Not Excited About These 4 High-Growth Stocks
01/27/2015 7:00 PM - Motley Fool
DICK'S Expands Further with New Santa Rosa Store - Analyst Blog
01/27/2015 6:58 PM - Zacks.com
Nordstrom Plans to Open Another Rack Store in California - Analyst Blog
01/27/2015 6:56 PM - Zacks.com
AT&T Inc. Earnings: Shares Rise on Hopeful Guidance
01/27/2015 6:56 PM - Motley Fool
Gilead Includes Pan-Genotypic Agent in HCV Licensing Deals - Analyst Blog
01/27/2015 6:55 PM - Zacks.com
Browse News by Category
- Hedging Market Selloffs With ETFs
- ETFs to Watch on Microsoft Earnings Beat - ETF News And Commentary
- Technology ETFs In Focus On Big Earnings Week
- Five high-profile internet and tech IPOs poised to launch in 2015
- Zosano Pharma prices IPO at $11 midpoint, one day after boosting deal...
- Gas pipelines go public: Columbia Pipeline Partners LP sets terms for...
- Close Update: Stocks Climb Off Lows But Suffer Heavy Losses on Missed...
- Update: TSX Gains 36 Points as Gold and Crude Oil Prices Rise,...
- Stocks Trim Losses, But Concerns About Economy Rekindled By Missed...
- Top Income Stocks: Hasbro Gains As Monopoly Turns 80
- Monster Q1 AAPL Earnings Beat Stuns Wall Street
- Patterson-UTI Energy Larger Than S&P 500 Component Denbury Resources
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|MSFT||$ 42.66||4.35 ▼ 9.25%|
|BAC||$ 15.63||0.22 ▼ 1.39%|
|AAPL||$ 109.14||3.96 ▼ 3.50%|
|INTC||$ 34.185||1.62 ▼ 4.52%|
|CSCO||$ 26.90||1.07 ▼ 3.83%|
|QQQ||$ 101.44||2.70 ▼ 2.59%|
|PFE||$ 32.60||0.20 ▼ 0.61%|
|GE||$ 24.38||0.21 ▼ 0.85%|
As of 1/27/2015, 04:15 PM
Latest Articles by Martin Tillier
Martin Tiller's new must-read column on the markets
Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.
- Two Yield Plays To Avoid 01/27/2015 11:58 AM
- The Establishment's Embrace Of Bitcoin: Good Or Bad? 01/27/2015 11:21 AM
- Why Markets Aren't Reacting To The News From Greece 01/26/2015 9:43 AM
- Why European QE Is A Buy Signal For American Stocks 01/23/2015 9:49 AM
- Micron (MU) Is Still A Trader's Stock 01/22/2015 11:01 AM