News & Commentary
4 Stocks to Buy for a Kid-Friendly Portfolio
By InvestorPlace Media It's never too early to get the young ones investing.
What to Inspect When You're Inspecting
By HomeInsurance.com When hiring an inspector to check your home, take these steps.
The Marvel Of Compounding Interest
By Joe Young Put your money away now, and reap the rewards later.
Latest News Videos
- Obama Unveils New Penalties for Overseas Cyberattacks -- 2nd Update 4/1/2015 9:53:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff Sees Bonus Rise 4/1/2015 9:49:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- Is Intel One of the Top Stocks to Buy? 04/01/2015 9:30 PM - Motley Fool
- Promoting One-of-a-Kind Looks, Shops Keep Prom Dress Registries 4/1/2015 9:28:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- Cash: It's More Valuable Than You May Think 04/01/2015 9:04 PM - Motley Fool
- BOJ Survey Shows Steady Inflation Expectations 4/1/2015 8:55:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- Australia Trade Deficit Widens 4/1/2015 8:49:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- Forex - Australian dollar weaker after prices survey, trade data 04/01/2015 8:39 PM - Investing.com
- NYMEX crude falls sharply in Asia as investors eye Yemen, Iran talks 04/01/2015 8:34 PM - Investing.com
- Gold prices down in early Asia as focus turns to U.S. jobs report 04/01/2015 8:25 PM - Investing.com
- How 300 Emails Led to a Summer Job on Wall Street 4/1/2015 8:04:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- Will $149 Windows 10 Laptops Kills Google's Chromebook? 04/01/2015 8:00 PM - Motley Fool
- Canadian, European Proposals Aim to Keep Closer Tabs on Jetliners 4/1/2015 7:45:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- McDonald's to Raise Hourly Pay for 90,000 Workers -- 3rd Update 4/1/2015 7:35:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- Morgan Stanley CEO Gorman Gets 25% Pay Raise for 2014--3nd Update 4/1/2015 7:35:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- EU Lays Groundwork for Antitrust Charges Against Google--Update 4/1/2015 7:26:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- CFTC Sues Kraft, Mondelez for Alleged Manipulation of Wheat Market 4/1/2015 7:25:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- Citigroup Hires New Global Head of Prime Finance -- Update 4/1/2015 7:25:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- The Next Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. Will Blow Your Mind 04/01/2015 7:20 PM - Motley Fool
- Forex - Yen gains ahead of prices survey, Aussie up before trade data 04/01/2015 7:19 PM - Investing.com
Browse News by Category
- Currency Hedged ETFs: 3 Pitfalls For Booming Strategy
- ECON Makes Bullish Cross Above Critical Moving Average
- ETF Investors Are Still Hungry For Corporate Bonds
- Closing Update: Stocks Begin Q2 Lower; Energy Stocks Lone Sector To...
- Update: TSX Adds 40 Points as Gold and Crude Oil Prices Rise, Gains...
- Markets Begin Q2 In A Hole; Weak Jobs Market, Construction Data...
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|BAC||$ 15.41||0.02 ▲ 0.13%|
|PBR||$ 6.35||0.34 ▲ 5.66%|
|AAPL||$ 124.25||0.18 ▼ 0.14%|
|GE||$ 24.84||0.03 ▲ 0.12%|
|MSFT||$ 40.72||0.07 ▲ 0.16%|
|AA||$ 13||0.08 ▲ 0.62%|
|VALE||$ 5.58||0.07 ▼ 1.24%|
As of 4/1/2015, 04:15 PM
Latest Articles by Martin Tillier
Martin Tiller's new must-read column on the markets
Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.
- Why Sotheby's (BID) Will Move Independent of the Broader Market 04/01/2015 10:53 AM
- Buying The GLD ETF Is An Obvious Trade 03/31/2015 11:28 AM
- Could Bitcoin Destroy the Global Banking System? 03/31/2015 9:41 AM
- Protect Yourself From Volatility By Moving Into A 'Risky' Sector 03/30/2015 10:52 AM
- A Correction In The Works? It's Coming, If Not Soon 03/27/2015 1:10 PM