News & Commentary
The New Wearable Tech That Lets You Walk on Mars
By Money Morning Microsoft's HoloLens is an incredible piece of technology.
Nasdaq's Recent Strength Is Based On Real Growth
By Billionaire's Portfolio Its growth this time around is driven by Apple, Google, Microsoft, and Facebook.
Coffee ETFs Tumble, What's Behind the Slump?
By Zacks.com Improving weather conditions have taken investors by surprise.
Latest News Videos
China to Boost Energy, Infrastructure in Northeast
2/26/2015 10:45:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
DigitalGlobe Inc Sets the Stage for Growth With Another Solid Quarter
02/26/2015 10:01 PM - Motley Fool
Why J.C. Penney Company Stock Is Plunging After Hours
02/26/2015 9:10 PM - Motley Fool
Bullard weighs in on potential JP Morgan Chase break up
02/26/2015 9:01 PM - Investing.com
Asian shares gain led by Tokyo as industrial output boosts growth hopes
02/26/2015 8:44 PM - Investing.com
Why Universal Display Corporation Went Dim After Mixed Earnings
02/26/2015 8:16 PM - Motley Fool
Avago (AVGO) Buys Emulex (ELX), Both Stocks Soar - Stocks in the News
02/26/2015 8:16 PM - Zacks.com
Weight Watchers Loses Money, Members -- 2nd Update
2/26/2015 8:00:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
Forex - Yen up as Japan industrial output gains offer hope on growth
02/26/2015 7:47 PM - Investing.com
Browse News by Category
- 2 Internet ETFs Flexing Their Muscles
- Coffee ETFs Tumble, What's Behind the Slump? - ETF News And Commentary
- China ETFs: Bull or Bear in the Year of the Goat? - ETF News And...
- Spill ink on your clothes: Kornit Digital files for a $115 million IPO
- My partner's partner's pipelines: Tallgrass Energy GP LP files for an...
- European tech blank check: Atlantic Alliance Partnership files and...
- Closing Update: Tech Stocks Rise, Lifting Nasdaq Composite Index...
- Alon USA Energy Breaks Above 200-Day Moving Average
- Health Care Sector Update for 02/26/2015: MRGE,ATOS,HSIC,CLRX
- Cigarette Maker Lorillard Keeps Raising Its Dividend
- OraSure Technologies Enters Oversold Territory
- Relative Strength Alert For TASER International
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|BAC||$ 16.04||0.45 ▼ 2.73%|
|AAPL||$ 130.415||1.63 ▲ 1.26%|
|CHK||$ 17.20||0.78 ▼ 4.34%|
|TVIX||$ 2.08||0.09 ▼ 4.15%|
|GE||$ 25.89||0.02 ▼ 0.08%|
|HPQ||$ 34.01||0.66 ▼ 1.90%|
|VALE||$ 7.34||0.37 ▼ 4.80%|
|FB||$ 80.41||0.85 ▲ 1.07%|
As of 2/26/2015, 04:15 PM
Latest Articles by Martin Tillier
Martin Tiller's new must-read column on the markets
Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.
- Expectations Have Caught Up With Salesforce.com (CRM) 02/26/2015 10:46 AM
- Why The Proposed Security Certification For Bitcoin Matters 02/24/2015 12:32 PM
- Wal-Mart's Pay Hike Will Cost Them $1 Billion...Or Maybe Not 02/20/2015 9:41 AM
- Don't Worry About The Chart; Buy This Stock Anyway 02/19/2015 1:07 PM
- On Growth And Value: One Stock That Offers Both 02/18/2015 11:04 AM