News & Commentary
Fed Pledge Signals No Rate Increase Until at Least June
By Dow Jones Business News The Federal Reserve on Wednesday committed to keeping short-term interest rates near zero at least until midyear.
India Strives To Become A Global Manufacturing Hub
By Peter Kohli Under Prime Minister Narendra Modi, India hopes to be a boon for business.
ETF Outlook: SPDR Financial Select Sector ETF (XLF)
By Marc Chaikin Get expert insight on the XLF ETF and what stocks to watch for.
Latest News Videos
France's Total Takes 10% in 15 Oil Fields in Abu...
1/29/2015 5:23:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
Givaudan Earnings Rise But It Warns of Tough 2015...
1/29/2015 4:55:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
German Minister: Berlin Doesn't Seek New Russia...
1/29/2015 4:35:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
3 Top Ranked REITs with High Dividend Yields - Stocks in the News
01/29/2015 4:32 AM - Zacks.comAppears In: Stocks
Chanjet Information Technology to Cooperate with...
1/29/2015 4:25:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
Shell (RDS.A) Misses on Q4 Earnings - Tale of the Tape
01/29/2015 3:54 AM - Zacks.comAppears In: Earnings
European stocks drop on Greece worries, data ahead; Dax down 0.32%
01/29/2015 3:32 AM - Investing.comAppears In: Forex and Currencies
Browse News by Category
- ETFs Favored For Their Flexibility
- Currency Trends Dictate International ETF Stock Exposure
- Poor Earnings Hit ETFs
- Entellus Medical prices upsized IPO at $17, the high end of the range
- Flexing its muscles: Flex Pharma prices upsized IPO above the range...
- Cancer biotech Kolltan Pharmaceuticals withdraws $86 million IPO
- EnCana (ECA) Shares Cross Below Book Value
- Closing Update: Stock End Lower As Investors See Fed Moving Closer to...
- Stocks Turn South Following Fed Policy Statement As Traders View...
- Shell (RDS.A) Misses on Q4 Earnings - Tale of the Tape
- Bull of the Day: Electronic Arts (EA) - Bull of the Day
- Bear of the Day: Freeport McMoran (FCX) - Bear of the Day
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|AAPL||$ 115.31||6.17 ▲ 5.65%|
|BAC||$ 15.20||0.43 ▼ 2.75%|
|MSFT||$ 41.19||1.47 ▼ 3.45%|
|YHOO||$ 46.46||1.53 ▼ 3.19%|
|PBR||$ 6.56||0.89 ▼ 11.95%|
|GE||$ 23.84||0.54 ▼ 2.21%|
|VALE||$ 7.20||0.22 ▼ 2.96%|
|T||$ 32.68||0.13 ▼ 0.40%|
As of 1/28/2015, 04:15 PM
Latest Articles by Martin Tillier
Martin Tiller's new must-read column on the markets
Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.
- Even After The Pop, Apple (AAPL) Is Still Cheap 01/28/2015 10:28 AM
- Two Yield Plays To Avoid 01/27/2015 11:58 AM
- The Establishment's Embrace Of Bitcoin: Good Or Bad? 01/27/2015 11:21 AM
- Why Markets Aren't Reacting To The News From Greece 01/26/2015 9:43 AM
- Why European QE Is A Buy Signal For American Stocks 01/23/2015 9:49 AM