News & Commentary
Why Microsoft (MSFT) Really Wanted to Buy Minecraft
By Chris Ciaccia The major purchase goes beyond simply owning a game property.
Is Starbucks One of the Best Companies in America?
By Motley Fool The company makes money hand over fist, and treats its employees well. What's not to like?
Parkinson's Biotech NeuroDerm Files For A $65 Million IPO
By Renaissance Capital The company plans to list on the NASDAQ with the symbol NDRM.
Latest News Videos
Longs Historically See Better Look on Adobe Systems Post-Earnings Trade
09/16/2014 3:08 PM MT Newswires
Appears In: PoliticsUkraine's Parliament Ratifies Trade Deal With EU...
9/16/2014 3:00:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Thirty-Year Mortgage Rate Rises in Latest Week --...
9/16/2014 2:44:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: BusinessCelanese (CE) to Hike Acetate Tow Price Effective Jan 1 - Analyst Blog
09/16/2014 2:20 PM Zacks.com
U.S. Stocks Jump as Investors Look to Fed on Rates
9/16/2014 2:08:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
MARKET SNAPSHOT: U.S. Stocks Gain As Oil Majors...
9/16/2014 1:21:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
U.S. Stocks Gain; Glimcher Realty Shares Rise On Acquisition News
09/16/2014 1:15 PM Benzinga
Netherlands to Boost Military Spending, Reversing...
9/16/2014 1:01:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Browse News by Category
- Bull or Bear: Consider Long/Short ETFs - ETF News And Commentary
- How Apple (AAPL) Stock Impacts The ETF World
- BDC ETFs Under the Microscope - ETF News And Commentary
- Live Oak Bancshares withdraws $86 million IPO
- Parkinson's biotech NeuroDerm files for a $65 million IPO
- Semiconductor laminate company Isola Group withdraws $100 million IPO
- Longs Historically See Better Look on Adobe Systems Post-Earnings...
- Earnings Reaction History: Adobe Systems Inc., 27.3% Follow-Through...
- TSXV Biggest Percentage Decliners Mid-Afternoon: Cordoba Minerals,...
- Why We See A Potential 36% Total Return With This Contrarian Play
- New Product Launches And Cost Savings Should Benefit Colgate's H2'14...
- Philip Morris Likely To Further Gains In Indonesia
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|AAPL||$ 101.094||0.54 ▼ 0.53%|
|BAC||$ 16.73||0.01 ▼ 0.06%|
|YHOO||$ 42.57||0.02 ▲ 0.05%|
|PBR||$ 17.65||1.11 ▲ 6.71%|
|GRT||$ 13.78||3.19 ▲ 30.12%|
|FB||$ 76.04||1.46 ▲ 1.96%|
|AMD||$ 3.835||0.08 ▼ 1.92%|
As of 9/16/2014, 03:21 PM
Martin Tillier's new must-read column on the markets. Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.See Column