News & Commentary
Two Persistent Energy Myths With Attendant Conspiracy Theories
By Oilprice.com Could there ever be a perpetual motion machine? Or a free energy generator?
Does Obamacare Foster Early Retirement?
By Bankrate One surprising side effect of the Affordable Care Act is that some Americans are looking at retiring earlier.
Why to Beware of Asset Class "Cross-Dressing"
By BlackRock Investors are looking for stocks that are more bond-like. But that could be a mistake.
Latest News Videos
Appears In: EarningsUPS (UPS) And Herbalife (HLF): Good Miss, Bad Miss
07/29/2014 9:57 AM Martin Tillier
Appears In: Investing IdeasSemtech (SMTC) Jumps: Stock Adds 5.3% in Session - Tale of the Tape
07/29/2014 9:46 AM Zacks.com
Sector Update: Consumer Shares Mixed Pre-Market with Fresh Del Monte Reports Q2 Beat
07/29/2014 9:15 AM MT Newswires
Deutsche Bank, UBS Sucked into Dark Pools Trading...
7/29/2014 9:15:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: IPOsCar tech company Mobileye increases IPO range; deal size increased 22% to $611 million
07/29/2014 9:14 AM Renaissance Capital
Ecolab Profit Surges 46% on Global Energy Segment,...
7/29/2014 8:56:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: TechnologyTwo Persistent Energy Myths With Attendant Conspiracy Theories
07/29/2014 8:22 AM Oilprice.com
MARKET SNAPSHOT: U.S. Stocks: Futures Rise After...
7/29/2014 8:00:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
EUROPE MARKETS: European Stocks Shrug Off Russia...
7/29/2014 7:58:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
#PreMarket Primer: Tuesday, July 29: Russia Accused Of Violating Nuclear Treaty
07/29/2014 7:22 AM Benzinga
Browse News by Category
- Insiders Buy the Holdings of TWOK ETF
- In the news: Tesla teaming with Panasonic, FAA to fine Southwest and...
- Cotton ETFs in Focus as Crash Continues - ETF News And Commentary
- Car tech company Mobileye increases IPO range; deal size increased...
- Texas-based Green Bancorp sets terms for $75 million IPO
- Spark Energy prices IPO at $18, below the range
- Sector Update: Consumer Shares Mixed Pre-Market with Fresh Del Monte...
- Sector Update: Consumer
- US Futures Gain Amid Slew Of Corporate Earnings; S&P/Case Shiller...
- UPS (UPS) And Herbalife (HLF): Good Miss, Bad Miss
- Semtech (SMTC) Jumps: Stock Adds 5.3% in Session - Tale of the Tape
- JinkoSolar Holding (JKS) Jumps: Stock Adds 6.4% in Session - Tale of...
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|FTR||$ 6.82||0.88 ▲ 14.81%|
|SIRI||$ 3.455||0.08 ▲ 2.22%|
|WIN||$ 12.63||2.10 ▲ 19.94%|
|T||$ 37.0075||1.36 ▲ 3.81%|
|CTL||$ 40.49||2.78 ▲ 7.37%|
|RAD||$ 6.60||0.09 ▼ 1.35%|
|AAPL||$ 98.7025||0.32 ▼ 0.32%|
|VZ||$ 52.635||1.06 ▲ 2.05%|
As of 7/29/2014, 10:18 AM
Martin Tillier's new must-read column on the markets. Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.See Column