News & Commentary
Facebook (FB): Lessons From Recent History
By Martin Tillier Face it - Facebook is for real, and it's time investors took notice.
3 Outstanding Tech Stocks to Buy Now
By InvestorPlace Media These tech companies are positioned to have a stellar 2015.
Developing Markets Should Be Part of Every Investor's Portfolio
By Peter Kohli If you're not paying attention to developing markets, now is as good a time to start as any.
Latest News Videos
Correction to In China, the Great Firewall Gets...
1/30/2015 5:38:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
Italy Unemployment Rate Falls for First Time in...
1/30/2015 5:02:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
Russia Official Warns New Forecast Will Be "Harsh"
1/30/2015 4:25:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
Weyerhaeuser 4Q Net Profit Surges Nearly Four-Fold
1/30/2015 4:05:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
Russia Deputy PM Warns New Economic Forecast Will...
1/30/2015 4:03:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
European stocks rise on upbeat French, Spanish data; Dax up 0.29%
01/30/2015 3:51 AM - Investing.com
Gold regains ground as dollar softens, U.S. data ahead
01/30/2015 2:52 AM - Investing.com
German Retail Sales Edged Up in Dec, Grew Solidly...
1/30/2015 2:44:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
Forex - USD/JPY slides lower despite tepid Japanese data
01/30/2015 2:35 AM - Investing.com
Browse News by Category
- ETFs Stun With $50.8 Bil Dec. Inflow; $240.8 Bil In '14
- ETF Spotlight: Dividend Aristocrat Index
- Bet on Euro-Dollar Parity with These ETFs - ETF News And Commentary
- Spark Therapeutics prices upsized IPO at $23, above the upwardly...
- Shake Shack prices IPO at $21, above upwardly revised $17-$19 range
- Sun money: Sol-Wind Renewable Power LP sets terms for $174 million IPO
- Keystone Pipeline Veto Will Make These Stocks Winners
- QEP Falls to Levels Below Book Value
- Crude Oil Prices and the New Saudi King
- Bear of the Day: Barracuda (CUDA) - Bear of the Day
- Bull of the Day: Alaska Air (ALK) - Bull of the Day
- Cavium Moves To Mainstream In Chips As Revenue Grows
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|AAPL||$ 118.90||3.59 ▲ 3.11%|
|BAC||$ 15.43||0.23 ▲ 1.51%|
|BABA||$ 89.81||8.64 ▼ 8.78%|
|MSFT||$ 42.01||0.82 ▲ 1.99%|
|YHOO||$ 43.73||2.73 ▼ 5.88%|
|FB||$ 78||1.76 ▲ 2.31%|
|TVIX||$ 2.99||0.21 ▼ 6.56%|
|SWY||$ 35.10||0.04 ▼ 0.11%|
As of 1/29/2015, 04:15 PM
Latest Articles by Martin Tillier
Martin Tiller's new must-read column on the markets
Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.
- Facebook (FB): Lessons From Recent History 01/29/2015 11:22 AM
- Even After The Pop, Apple (AAPL) Is Still Cheap 01/28/2015 10:28 AM
- Two Yield Plays To Avoid 01/27/2015 11:58 AM
- The Establishment's Embrace Of Bitcoin: Good Or Bad? 01/27/2015 11:21 AM
- Why Markets Aren't Reacting To The News From Greece 01/26/2015 9:43 AM