News & Commentary
Latest News Features
Latest News Videos
Moving the Market
|Market Summary |||Stocks On The Move|
U.S. equity futures trade modestly lower amid cautious overseas trade. The S&P 500 futures are off by 0.1%.
Looking at overnight developments:...
Stock Market Headlines
RDA Microelectronics to Hold Annual General Meeting on June 14, 2013 8:20AM ET - GlobeNewswire
Risky Bank Debt Insurance Costs Drop as New Rules Loom 8:19AM ET - Dow Jones Business News
Chemical Financial Corporation Announces Second Quarter Cash Dividend 8:15AM ET - GlobeNewswire
Given Imaging Announces Data Confirming PillCam(R) SB Improves Monitoring and Management of Crohn's 8:05AM ET - GlobeNewswire
Medtronic 4th-Quarter Net Falls 2.2% on Charges; Revenue Up 8:02AM ET - Dow Jones Business NewsView All
Browse News by Category
Real-time news and commentary for investors
- 8:15 AM Chevron (CVX) reportedly is in advanced talks to sell its downstream assets in Egypt and Pakistan for ~$300M, receiving at least three non-binding bids from interested parties including regional and international energy companies. CVX and other oil majors are shrinking their downstream operations to focus on high-margin E&P activities.
- See All Market Currents
Most Popular Stories
- First Subpoenas Issued in Spam Email Pump & Dump Lawsuit Against Xumanii and Publishers of "Awesome Penny Stocks" and "Select Penny Stocks" Newsletters
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Stock Rally's Breadth Is A Sign Of Strength, Froth
- Analysts See Close Vote in Showdown Over Dimon's Dual Roles
- Brazil Opposition PSDB Picks Aecio Neves as Party President
- U.S. HOT STOCK FUTURES: HOT STOCKS TO WATCH