News & Commentary
My New Year's Investing Resolution
By StreetAuthority My goal for the new year is to make money off other people's resolutions.
Myanmar's Foreign Investment And What It Means For Retail Investors
By Peter Kohli During the first eight months of 2014, Myanmar received about $3.8 billion in Foreign Direct Investment.
2 New Biotech ETFs Offer Unique Industry Focus
By Benzinga The biotechnology sector has been on fire this year as investors bank on big returns.
Latest News Videos
Samsung Electronics Considers Raising Its Annual...
12/19/2014 3:06:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
German November Producer Prices Unchanged on Month
12/19/2014 2:33:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: Investing IdeasBull of the Day: Seattle Genetics (SGEN) - Bull of the Day
12/19/2014 1:00 AM Zacks.com
Appears In: EconomyWhy Is Distribution of Wealth Worsening for Minorities?
12/19/2014 12:28 AM Steven Hansen
Social Security Disability Firm Binder & Binder...
12/19/2014 12:25:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
China Revises 3Q Payments Position, Cuts Capital...
12/19/2014 12:18:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Asian shares gain on continued reaction to Fed, BoJ holds steady
12/18/2014 11:33 PM Investing.com
Forex - Yen weakens further after Bank of Japan holds policy steady
12/18/2014 11:01 PM Investing.com
Bank of Japan keeps monetary policy stable in 8 to 1 board vote
12/18/2014 10:55 PM Investing.com
Browse News by Category
- What Stock Market Sectors are Gaining the Most from Low Rates?
- 2 New Biotech ETFs Offer Unique Industry Focus
- Hedge Volatility in Your Portfolio with These Alternative ETFs - ETF...
- Growth hormone biotech Ascendis Pharma files for a $86 million IPO
- Blackstone-backed Summit Materials files for a $100 million IPO
- First Guaranty Bancshares postpones IPO
- Update: Late Surge Carries Dow to 421-Point Advance at Close; S&P...
- Closing Update: Big Day for Stocks, Nearly Erase Two Weeks of...
- Health Care Sector Update for 12/18/2014: CMRX,CTRV,OVAS,RWLK,NXTM
- Bull of the Day: Seattle Genetics (SGEN) - Bull of the Day
- Bear of the Day: Yandex (YNDX) - Bear of the Day
- CBL & Associates Stock Steady, Dividend Rises
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|RAD||$ 6.78||0.72 ▲ 11.88%|
|BAC||$ 17.53||0.27 ▲ 1.56%|
|PBR||$ 6.90||0.20 ▲ 2.99%|
|AAPL||$ 112.65||3.24 ▲ 2.96%|
|TLM||$ 7.78||0.14 ▲ 1.83%|
|GE||$ 25.14||0.71 ▲ 2.91%|
|ORCL||$ 45.35||4.19 ▲ 10.18%|
|PBR/A||$ 7.17||0.15 ▲ 2.14%|
As of 12/18/2014, 04:15 PM
Latest Articles by Martin Tillier
Martin Tiller's new must-read column on the markets
Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.
- History Suggests Caution On Russia Is Justified 12/18/2014 10:40 AM
- Long Term Position Management: An Opportunity In OIL 12/17/2014 10:20 AM
- Now The Market Drop Has Come It Is Time To Take Advantage 12/16/2014 2:48 PM
- Bitcoin Hacker Exploits Weakness, Then Returns BTC to Rightful Owners 12/16/2014 11:44 AM
- Sony Data Leak: This Too Shall Pass 12/15/2014 11:04 AM