News & Commentary
What Apple Bought in 2014, And What it Means for 2015
By Motley Fool AAPL had a historic year in acquisitions.
At Long Last, McDonald's Is Simplifying Its Menu
By Motley Fool The complex menu has caused issues for the chain.
LNG Export Hopes Fading Fast For U.S.
By Oilprice.com The market has become saturated and the window has all but closed.
Latest News Videos
Earnings Reaction History: Pier 1 Imports Inc., 18.2% Follow-Through Indicator, 4.2% Sensitive
12/18/2014 6:58 AM MT Newswires
Accenture Maintains Bullish History for Longs Playing Shares off Extended-Hours Earnings Reports
12/18/2014 6:57 AM MT Newswires
Earnings Reaction History: Accenture plc, 54.5% Follow-Through Indicator, 4.0% Sensitive
12/18/2014 6:43 AM MT Newswires
Earnings Reaction History: Rite Aid Corporation, 45.5% Follow-Through Indicator, 9.2% Sensitive
12/18/2014 6:28 AM MT Newswires
China Money-Market Rates Soar on IPOs, Year-End...
12/18/2014 6:28:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Hungary's Economy May Slow Further Due to Russian...
12/18/2014 6:11:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Hungary to Sell MKB Bank After Revamp by Central...
12/18/2014 6:10:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
German Business More Bullish as Euro Weakens, Oil...
12/18/2014 5:34:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: Forex and CurrenciesOil prices push higher but outlook remains clouded
12/18/2014 5:19 AM Investing.com
Browse News by Category
- Russia ETFs Reel From Crumbling Ruble, Rate Hikes
- 4 Sector ETFs Nearing Support
- Play the Hot LendingClub IPO with These 3 ETFs - ETF News And...
- On Deck Capital prices IPO at $20, above the range
- Rice Midstream Partners prices IPO at $16.50, well below the range
- Juno Therapeutics significantly boosts IPO price range to $21 to $23
- Earnings Reaction History: Pier 1 Imports Inc., 18.2% Follow-Through...
- Accenture Maintains Bullish History for Longs Playing Shares off...
- Earnings Reaction History: Accenture plc, 54.5% Follow-Through...
- Campbell Enjoys Thanksgiving, Organic Foods Boost
- WellCare Health Plans Larger Than S&P 500 Component Nabors Industries
- Janus Capital Group Larger Than S&P 500 Component Denbury Resources
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|BAC||$ 17.26||0.54 ▲ 3.23%|
|PBR/A||$ 7.02||0.30 ▲ 4.46%|
|PBR||$ 6.70||0.42 ▲ 6.69%|
|GE||$ 24.66||0.17 ▲ 0.69%|
|QQQ||$ 101.80||1.82 ▲ 1.82%|
|TLM||$ 7.64||0.06 ▲ 0.79%|
|VOLC||$ 17.84||6.35 ▲ 55.27%|
|MGM||$ 18.01||0.84 ▼ 4.46%|
As of 12/17/2014, 04:15 PM
Latest Articles by Martin Tillier
Martin Tiller's new must-read column on the markets
Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.
- Long Term Position Management: An Opportunity In OIL 12/17/2014 10:20 AM
- Now The Market Drop Has Come It Is Time To Take Advantage 12/16/2014 2:48 PM
- Bitcoin Hacker Exploits Weakness, Then Returns BTC to Rightful Owners 12/16/2014 11:44 AM
- Sony Data Leak: This Too Shall Pass 12/15/2014 11:04 AM
- This Acquisition Has Multiple Benefits, Obvious And Hidden 12/12/2014 10:43 AM