News & Commentary
How Apple (AAPL) Stock Impacts The ETF World
By David Fabian ETFs that have large holdings of Apple are affected by the company's moves.
I Hate To Repeat Myself, But Ignore The Doom Mongers
By Martin Tillier Despite what some people might say, the sky is definitely not falling.
Investing In The Baltic Triple Threat Of Estonia, Latvia, And Lithuania
By Peter Kohli These emerging markets could present a good alternative investment strategy.
Latest News Videos
CURRENCIES: Dollar Slightly Up Against Yen, Euro...
9/17/2014 3:03:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Dollar Tad Higher Against Yen, Euro Ahead of Fed...
9/17/2014 1:59:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
U.S. Steel Canada to Seek Creditor Protection --...
9/16/2014 9:05:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Singapore August Non-Oil Exports Rise 6.0% on Year
9/16/2014 9:03:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
S&P Downgrades Venezuela on Worsening Economy --...
9/16/2014 8:42:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: IPOsChinese bamboo charcoal maker Tantech files and sets terms for $8 million IPO
09/16/2014 7:39 PM Renaissance Capital
Appears In: Real EstateBoston Properties to Sell Stakes in 3 Buildings...
9/16/2014 7:31:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: BusinessGameStop to Exit Spain, Deploy Resources in Gainful Areas - Analyst Blog
09/16/2014 7:10 PM Zacks.com
Polls Suggest Scots Narrowly Favor Staying in U.K.
9/16/2014 7:05:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Browse News by Category
- 3 Reasons Financial Select Sector SPDR Fund Could Fall
- Size Divides Most-Active ETFs
- Should You Invest in Corporate Tax Inversions?
- Chinese bamboo charcoal maker Tantech files and sets terms for $8...
- Civitas Solutions prices IPO at $17, well below the range
- Kidney failure biotech Proteon Therapeutics files for a $69 million...
- Closing Update: Stocks Surge As Market's Hopes For Dovish Fed Build
- Stocks Buoyed By Hopes for Dovish FOMC; Dow Breaks Another Record
- TOT Makes Bullish Cross Above Critical Moving Average
- Liberty Property Trust Larger Than S&P 500 Component Urban Outfitters
- Kennametal Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Graham Holdings
- Networking Giant Cisco Systems' Dividend Rising
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|AAPL||$ 100.86||0.77 ▼ 0.76%|
|BAC||$ 16.71||0.03 ▼ 0.18%|
|YHOO||$ 42.71||0.16 ▲ 0.38%|
|PBR||$ 17.51||0.97 ▲ 5.86%|
|GRT||$ 13.75||3.16 ▲ 29.84%|
|AA||$ 16.16||0.23 ▼ 1.40%|
|SIRI||$ 3.605||0.02 ▲ 0.56%|
|AMD||$ 3.81||0.10 ▼ 2.56%|
As of 9/16/2014, 04:15 PM
Martin Tillier's new must-read column on the markets. Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.See Column