News & Commentary
Trading Losses: A Survival Guide
By Martin Tillier How you react emotionally makes all the difference.
Dropping Prices and Supply Glut Sends Oil Into Floating Storage At Sea
By Oilprice.com This has caused prices to decline by about 13 percent since June.
Emerging Market ETFs See 5 Months Of Inflow
By Investor's Business Daily With the U.S. equity markets hitting all-time highs, market analysts consider Asian markets cheap in a world with few bargains.
Latest News Videos
Correction to U.S. Markit Flash PMI Flat at 57.9...
9/23/2014 11:09:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Update: Tesco Plunges to Lowest Since 2003 After Data Shows Steepest Sales Drop in More Than Two Decades
09/23/2014 10:55 AM MT Newswires
TECH STOCKS: Apple And Netflix Among Gainers As...
9/23/2014 10:45:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: BusinessMasterCard's Growth Likely to be Hit by Regulations, Lawsuits - Analyst Blog
09/23/2014 10:20 AM Zacks.com
NATO Says Russia Withdrawing Troops From Eastern...
9/23/2014 10:15:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: EconomyNew Home Sales Seen rising 3.4% -- Data Week Ahead
9/23/2014 10:14:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: InternationalCanada Retail Sales Drop Unexpectedly in July -...
9/23/2014 10:06:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
British Journalist in Purported New Islamic State...
9/23/2014 10:05:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: IPOsOld Mutual Asset Management sets terms for $352 million IPO
09/23/2014 9:17 AM Renaissance Capital
Browse News by Category
- Emerging Market ETFs in Trouble on Stronger Dollar? - ETF News And...
- Why T Rowe Price Group is a Top 25 SAFE Dividend Stock (TROW)
- New EuroStoxx 50 ETF Hits U.S. Markets - ETF News And Commentary
- Old Mutual Asset Management sets terms for $352 million IPO
- Grupo Aval prices $1.1 billion IPO at $13.50 per ADS
- Chiropractic network The Joint files for a $36 million IPO
- Update: Tesco Plunges to Lowest Since 2003 After Data Shows Steepest...
- European ADRs Decline, Dragged Down By Oil, Pharmaceuticals
- TSXV Top 10 Percentage Gainers Mid-Morning
- 3 Great Stocks to Buy With No Debt and Great Prospects
- Company News for September 23, 2014 - Corporate Summary
- Thoratec Corp. (THOR) In Focus: Stock Adds 6.1% in Session - Tale of...
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|YHOO||$ 38.69||0.04 ▲ 0.10%|
|BAC||$ 17.13||0.10 ▲ 0.59%|
|AAPL||$ 101.959||0.90 ▲ 0.89%|
|SIRI||$ 3.5646||0.04 ▲ 1.27%|
|BABA||$ 87.1361||2.75 ▼ 3.06%|
|RAD||$ 5.155||0.05 ▲ 0.88%|
|FB||$ 77.49||0.69 ▲ 0.90%|
As of 9/23/2014, 11:09 AM
Martin Tillier's new must-read column on the markets. Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.See Column