News & Commentary
U.S. Jobless Claims Fall
By Dow Jones Business News Initial claims for unemployment benefits decreased by 11,000 to a seasonally adjusted 304,000.
Microsoft CEO Hints at Changes
By Dow Jones Business News Microsoft Corp. Chief Executive Satya Nadella hinted that an organizational shake-up is coming.
Opko Health chief buys 30,000 shares
By InvestorsObserver At $8.58 per share, Chairman and CEO Phillip Frost spent a total of $257,400.
Latest News Videos
Fifth Avenue Property Deal Driven By Tourists, Law...
7/10/2014 11:01:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: BusinessFranklin's AUM Growth on Track, June Number Up 1.3% - Analyst Blog
07/10/2014 7:30 PM Zacks.com
Appears In: IPOsExoskeleton maker ReWalk Robotics files for a $58 million IPO
07/10/2014 7:07 PM Renaissance Capital
Appears In: Investing IdeasA Good Week For HCP, Health Care REIT, Biomed Realty
07/10/2014 6:43 PM Investor's Business Daily
Cosi Names Yum Brands Veteran as Chief Financial...
7/10/2014 6:37:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: Real EstateMGIC, Radian Criticize Proposed Mortgage Insurer...
7/10/2014 5:57:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Suspect in Houston-Area Murder of Six Allegedly...
7/10/2014 5:29:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Morgan Stanley Recruits Brokers From Wells Fargo,...
7/10/2014 5:27:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Occidental Names Company Veterans to Head Planned...
7/10/2014 4:45:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Closing Update: Stocks Lower But Shave Deeper Losses Tied to European Banking Shocks
07/10/2014 4:13 PM MT Newswires
Browse News by Category
- Dividend ETFs In The Land Down Under
- Guide to Oil Commodity ETFs - ETF News And Commentary
- Fed Minutes Boost Trading in These ETFs - ETF News And Commentary
- Exoskeleton maker ReWalk Robotics files for a $58 million IPO
- Muscle loss biotech Atara Biotherapeutics sets terms for $75 million...
- Blank check company Harmony Merger files and sets terms for a $100...
- Closing Update: Stocks Lower But Shave Deeper Losses Tied to European...
- SFY Crosses Below Key Moving Average Level
- Canadian Stocks Close Lower; Most Sectors Down; Metals and Mining...
- A Good Week For HCP, Health Care REIT, Biomed Realty
- Brighter Jobs Picture Drives Solid June Retail Sales
- White Mountains Insurance Group Larger Than S&P 500 Component TECO...
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|CBS||$ 61.80||2.13 ▼ 3.33%|
|BAC||$ 15.44||0.16 ▼ 1.03%|
|FB||$ 64.8725||0.10 ▼ 0.15%|
|SIRI||$ 3.38||0.03 ▲ 0.90%|
|AMD||$ 4.29||0.06 ▲ 1.42%|
|AAPL||$ 95.035||0.36 ▼ 0.37%|
|QQQ||$ 94.66||0.30 ▼ 0.32%|
|GE||$ 26.20||0.12 ▼ 0.46%|
As of 7/10/2014, 04:04 PM
Martin Tillier's new must-read column on the markets. Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.See Column