Today's Stock Market News & Analysis
3 Undervalued Stocks to Buy Today
By InvestorPlace Media These stocks are based on having a price-to-earnings growth ratio below 1.0.
Frontier Markets: Crunch Time In The United Arab Emirates
By Peter Kohli Dubai could be facing a cash crunch in the wake of the Gulf's oil slump.
Bitcoin And Remittances: Can It Work?
By David Floyd Remittances are likely to total over $600 billion this year, according to the World Bank.
Latest News Videos
- RBI Leaves Interest Rate Unchanged 8/4/2015 2:25:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
- India's Central Bank Leaves Main Interest Rate Unchanged 8/4/2015 2:08:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
- Dollar Flat Againt Yen, Euro Before Jobs Data; Aussie Jumps After Policy Meeting 8/4/2015 1:57:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
- Australia Holds Rates Amid Hopeful Signs -- Update 8/4/2015 1:36:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
- China Clamps Down on Short Selling 8/4/2015 1:35:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
- Australia Central Bank Holds Rates Steady 8/4/2015 12:46:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
- Farmland Investments Take Root 8/4/2015 12:15:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
- Asian Shares: China Curbs Short Selling; Commodities Weakness Spreads to Asian Currencies 8/4/2015 12:13:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
- IMF Says Sanctions Take Toll On Russia 8/3/2015 11:35:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- Tencent Offers to Buy eLong -- Update 8/3/2015 11:22:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- China Shares Rise as Officials Curb Short Selling 8/3/2015 10:45:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- China Curbs Short Selling; Commodities Weakness Spreads 8/3/2015 10:45:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- Interactive Intelligence Ekes Out a Modest Profit 08/03/2015 10:29 PM - Motley Fool
- Cognex Corporation's Guidance Disappoints 08/03/2015 10:25 PM - Motley Fool
- Asian Shares: China Curbs Short Selling; Commodities Weakness Spreads 8/3/2015 10:03:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- Australia's Trade Deficit Widens on Import Gains 8/3/2015 9:56:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- Australia Retail Sales Rise by More Than Expected 8/3/2015 9:51:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- NYC Comptroller Scott Stringer Says Rainy Day Fund Needs a Boost 8/3/2015 9:47:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- BioMarin Pharmaceuticals: Lumpy Sales Strike Again 08/03/2015 9:00 PM - Motley Fool
- What to Expect When Markel Corporation Reports 08/03/2015 7:56 PM - Motley Fool
Browse News by Category
- Bullish Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - IEF
- Vanguard Energy (VDE) Enters Oversold Territory
- XLE Crosses Critical Technical Indicator
- Close Update: Stocks Under Pressure As Energy Shares Fall, China...
- Stocks Extend Losses As China, Oil and Slowing U.S. Manufacturing...
- Health Care Sector Update for 08/03/2015: CTRV,LXRX,TRIV
Today's Market Activity
-12.90 ▼ 0.25%
-91.66 ▼ 0.52%
-5.80 ▼ 0.28%
|Data as of Aug 3, 2015|
Latest Articles by Martin Tillier
Martin Tiller's new must-read column on the markets
Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.
- The Week Ahead: Earnings Still the Focus 08/03/2015 10:42 AM
- Reading the AAII Survey: Trust History, Not Headlines 07/31/2015 1:29 PM
- Increasing Political Interest in Bitcoin May Not Be a Bad Thing 07/31/2015 8:18 AM
- Long-Term Trends Make Pharmacies A Must-Own Sector 07/30/2015 9:52 AM
- Why BWLD Soared on A Miss & Why You Should Own the Stock 07/29/2015 10:25 AM