News & Commentary
U.S. Jobless Claims Fall
By Dow Jones Business News Initial claims for unemployment benefits decreased by 11,000 to a seasonally adjusted 304,000.
Microsoft CEO Hints at Changes
By Dow Jones Business News Microsoft Corp. Chief Executive Satya Nadella hinted that an organizational shake-up is coming.
Opko Health chief buys 30,000 shares
By InvestorsObserver At $8.58 per share, Chairman and CEO Phillip Frost spent a total of $257,400.
Latest News Videos
Occidental Names Company Veterans to Head Planned...
7/10/2014 4:45:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Closing Update: Stocks Lower But Shave Deeper Losses Tied to European Banking Shocks
07/10/2014 4:13 PM MT Newswires
Appears In: BusinessIntel Creates IoT Group with Tech Leaders - Analyst Blog
07/10/2014 3:51 PM Zacks.com
MARKET SNAPSHOT: U.S. Stocks Trim Losses Late In...
7/10/2014 2:25:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Lumber Liquidators Falls On Weak Forecast; Zumiez Shares Spike Higher
07/10/2014 12:44 PM Benzinga
Safran Says to Partner GE on New Engine for Boeing...
7/10/2014 12:41:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: ETFsWeekly ETF Report: Do You Have the Right ETFs for Your Goals?
07/10/2014 10:06 AM Eagle Financial Publications
Appears In: IPOsBlank check company Harmony Merger files and sets terms for a $100 million IPO
07/10/2014 9:08 AM Renaissance Capital
Appears In: Technology'Sponge-like' Silicon May Mean Major Advance In Battery Technology
07/10/2014 8:27 AM Oilprice.com
Browse News by Category
- Guide to Oil Commodity ETFs - ETF News And Commentary
- Fed Minutes Boost Trading in These ETFs - ETF News And Commentary
- iShares Global Timber & Forestry Breaks Below 200-Day Moving Average...
- Blank check company Harmony Merger files and sets terms for a $100...
- US IPO Pipeline Update: Eight companies added to next week's IPO...
- MRI-safe IV maker iRadimed sets terms for $10 million IPO
- Closing Update: Stocks Lower But Shave Deeper Losses Tied to European...
- SFY Crosses Below Key Moving Average Level
- Canadian Stocks Close Lower; Most Sectors Down; Metals and Mining...
- Geospace Technologies Corp Becomes Oversold
- Fox Factory Holding Corp Enters Oversold Territory
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - DY
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|CBS||$ 61.80||2.13 ▼ 3.33%|
|BAC||$ 15.44||0.16 ▼ 1.03%|
|FB||$ 64.8725||0.10 ▼ 0.15%|
|SIRI||$ 3.38||0.03 ▲ 0.90%|
|AMD||$ 4.29||0.06 ▲ 1.42%|
|AAPL||$ 95.035||0.36 ▼ 0.37%|
|QQQ||$ 94.66||0.30 ▼ 0.32%|
|GE||$ 26.20||0.12 ▼ 0.46%|
As of 7/10/2014, 04:04 PM
Martin Tillier's new must-read column on the markets. Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.See Column