News & Commentary
2 Things Walt Disney Investors Will Be Watching in 2015
By Motley Fool 2014 was a magical year for the House of Mouse. 2015 is shaping up to be just as special.
U.S. Jobless Claims Fall to 289,000
By Dow Jones Business News The number of Americans filing for first-time unemployment benefits dropped last week and stayed near 14- year lows.
Putting the JOBS Act to Work
By Thomas Walek New platforms for building hedge fund reputation.
Latest News Videos
Kraft Foods Group CEO to Retire, Names Chairman...
12/18/2014 9:35:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Airbus Orders Have Taken Off: Will Cash Flows Follow?
12/18/2014 9:30 AM Motley Fool
U.S. Government Bonds Sell Off as Fed Reassures...
12/18/2014 9:27:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
How 2014 Measured Up for These Top Internet of Things Stocks
12/18/2014 9:21 AM Motley Fool
Macau Anti-Corruption Drive to Intensify, Casino Stocks Dip - Analyst Blog
12/18/2014 9:20 AM Zacks.com
Paramount Gold and Silver Corp. (PZG) in Focus: Stock Soars 29.6% - Tale of the Tape
12/18/2014 9:18 AM Zacks.com
Appears In: OptionsARLP Named Top Dividend-Paying Rock Stock at Metals Channel With 6.29% Yield
12/18/2014 9:13 AM BNK Invest
Amazon to the Rescue of Xmas Procrastinators - Analyst Blog
12/18/2014 9:13 AM Zacks.com
Appears In: CommoditiesUS Stocks to Open Higher as Jobless Claims Drop; Federal Reserve Sees Silver Lining in Falling Oil Prices
12/18/2014 9:12 AM MT Newswires
FedEx Earnings: A Robust Quarter Finds No Love From Investors
12/18/2014 9:11 AM Motley Fool
Baytex Energy (BTE) Catches Eye: Stock Surges 14.7% - Tale of the Tape
12/18/2014 9:11 AM Zacks.com
Apogee Q3 Earnings Rise Y/Y but Miss Estimates, Shares Up - Analyst Blog
12/18/2014 9:10 AM Zacks.com
How Alcoa (AA) Stock Stands Out in a Strong Industry - Tale of the Tape
12/18/2014 9:06 AM Zacks.com
Browse News by Category
- 16.4% of QABA Holdings Seeing Recent Insider Buys
- Yet Another ETF to Follow Stock Market Legends Debuts - ETF News And...
- Russia ETFs Reel From Crumbling Ruble, Rate Hikes
- Renaissance Capital's 2014 US IPO Annual Review
- Bellicum Pharmaceuticals prices upsized IPO at $19, above the range
- On Deck Capital prices IPO at $20, above the range
- Fed, Oil to Lift TSX
- US Stocks to Open Higher as Jobless Claims Drop; Federal Reserve Sees...
- ETF Preview: ETFs, Futures Firmer Following Upbeat Jobless Claims...
- Paramount Gold and Silver Corp. (PZG) in Focus: Stock Soars 29.6% -...
- Baytex Energy (BTE) Catches Eye: Stock Surges 14.7% - Tale of the Tape
- How Alcoa (AA) Stock Stands Out in a Strong Industry - Tale of the...
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|RAD||$ 6.715||0.66 ▲ 10.81%|
|BAC||$ 17.45||0.19 ▲ 1.10%|
|PBR||$ 7.17||0.47 ▲ 7.01%|
|ORCL||$ 44.2251||3.07 ▲ 7.45%|
|AAPL||$ 111.20||1.79 ▲ 1.64%|
|GE||$ 24.7564||0.33 ▲ 1.34%|
|TLM||$ 7.715||0.08 ▲ 0.98%|
|TVIX||$ 2.50||0.26 ▼ 9.42%|
As of 12/18/2014, 09:40 AM
Latest Articles by Martin Tillier
Martin Tiller's new must-read column on the markets
Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.
- Long Term Position Management: An Opportunity In OIL 12/17/2014 10:20 AM
- Now The Market Drop Has Come It Is Time To Take Advantage 12/16/2014 2:48 PM
- Bitcoin Hacker Exploits Weakness, Then Returns BTC to Rightful Owners 12/16/2014 11:44 AM
- Sony Data Leak: This Too Shall Pass 12/15/2014 11:04 AM
- This Acquisition Has Multiple Benefits, Obvious And Hidden 12/12/2014 10:43 AM