News & Commentary
Before You Buy That ETF, Read This First
By StreetAuthority The process of picking the right ETF can be downright confusing.
Lessons From The CYNK Saga
By Martin Tillier The main takeaway is that research and discipline are still the keys to successful investing.
Life insurance investor GWG Holdings sets terms for IPO
By Renaissance Capital The company plans to raise $20, list on the NASDAQ under the symbol GWGH.
Latest News Videos
EUROPE MARKETS: European Stocks Gain For Second...
7/14/2014 4:45:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
EUROPE MARKETS: European Stocks Climb For Second...
7/14/2014 3:52:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Barclays Names Co-Heads of Asia Pacific Investment...
7/13/2014 10:35:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: BusinessCoverage Initiated on LyondellBasell - Analyst Blog
07/11/2014 11:50 PM Zacks.com
Earnings Reaction History: Fastenal Co., 55.6% Follow-Through Indicator, 3.6% Sensitive
07/11/2014 9:14 PM MT Newswires
Appears In: IPOsAmerican Addiction Centers files for a $75 million IPO
07/11/2014 6:36 PM Renaissance Capital
Equity Indeces Reverse Losses; Crude Oil Falls Hard
07/11/2014 3:02 PM Benzinga
Appears In: Investing IdeasPowerTrend Brief: Pre-trade Analysis Reveals Key Signposts to Watch
07/11/2014 10:33 AM Eagle Financial Publications
Browse News by Category
- Smart Order Execution for Stocks and ETFs Doesn’t Happen by Chance
- 3 Impressive Mid Cap ETFs to Buy Now - ETF News And Commentary
- Don't Count On Dividend ETFs To Play Defense
- American Addiction Centers files for a $75 million IPO
- Ear disease biotech Otonomy files for an $86 million IPO
- Life insurance investor GWG Holdings sets terms for $20 million IPO
- Earnings Reaction History: Fastenal Co., 55.6% Follow-Through...
- Earnings Reaction History: Wells Fargo & Company, 40.0%...
- Canadian Stock Close Up; Most Sectors Climb, Despite Energy Weakness;...
- Will Lorillard, Reynolds Be The No. 2 Tobacco Firm?
- Natural Gas Demand, Asia Drive Shipping Stocks Higher
- Weekly Market Wrap: July 11, 2014
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|BAC||$ 15.38||0.06 ▼ 0.39%|
|FB||$ 66.34||1.47 ▲ 2.26%|
|MTG||$ 8.36||0.88 ▼ 9.52%|
|GE||$ 26.55||0.35 ▲ 1.34%|
|KRG||$ 6.55||0.12 ▲ 1.87%|
|AAPL||$ 95.22||0.19 ▲ 0.19%|
|WFC||$ 51.49||0.32 ▼ 0.62%|
|MSFT||$ 42.09||0.41 ▲ 0.97%|
As of 7/11/2014, 04:03 PM
Martin Tillier's new must-read column on the markets. Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.See Column