Today's Stock Market News & Analysis
Why Smart Money Loves This Energy Stock
By Motley Fool For some investors, putting money in energy is an extremely risky move.
U.S. Oil Rig Count Falls for 21st Straight Week
By Dow Jones Business News The U.S. oil-rig count fell by 24 to 679 in the latest week, the lowest level since September 2010.
How to Diversify Correctly
By AdviceIQ Some think that diversification calls for simply splitting your holdings between stocks and bonds.
Latest News Videos
Is Solar Energy Ready To Compete With Oil And Other Fossil Fuels?
05/04/2015 8:00 AM - Oilprice.com
Appears In: Commodities
- Macau's Cold Streak Creates Construction Quandaries 5/4/2015 7:59:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
- Carly Fiorina: ''I''m Running for President'' 5/4/2015 7:59:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
- Comcast Tops Views On Broadband Growth, Reveals Buyback Plans 5/4/2015 7:55:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
Stock of the Week: Emerson Electric (EMR)
05/04/2015 7:52 AM - Marc Chaikin
Appears In: Investing Ideas
- Comcast Tops Views On Broadband Growth, Reveals Buyback Plans--Update 5/4/2015 7:37:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
- Warren Buffett: Stocks May Be Slightly Overvalued Now -CNBC 5/4/2015 7:35:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
- Disney, Theater Operators Battle Over New 'Avengers' 5/4/2015 7:25:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
- 4 Powerful Traits of the Financially Secure 05/04/2015 7:12 AM - Motley Fool
- Cognizant Profit Rises on Double-Digit Gains in Health Care 5/4/2015 7:10:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
- Warren Buffett: Bought More IBM Shares in First Quarter -CNBC 5/4/2015 7:04:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
Dollar Longs Stopped Out- - Week Ahead
05/04/2015 6:57 AM - Global View
Appears In: Forex and Currencies
- Comcast Gains Broadly on Broadband, Announces Buyback 5/4/2015 6:40:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: U.S. Stocks: Futures Gain Ahead Of Factory Orders, Fed Speakers 5/4/2015 6:11:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
- Here’s the Average American’s Retirement Number: Will You Be Ready? 05/04/2015 5:49 AM - Motley Fool
- European Stocks Advance on Manufacturing Data --Update 5/4/2015 5:47:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
- EUROPE MARKETS: European Stocks Push Higher After Manufacturing Data 5/4/2015 5:42:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
Copper falls from 5-month high after dismal China PMI data
05/04/2015 7:40 AM - Investing.com
Appears In: Forex and Currencies
- ASIA MARKETS: Chinese Shares Close Higher, Recovering From Earlier Losses 5/4/2015 5:02:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
- Sell-Off In Corporate Credit Creates Income Opportunities For 2015 05/04/2015 5:00 AM - SeekingAlpha
Browse News by Category
- Frontier Markets: Nigeria At A Crossroads
- More Currency Hedged ETFs From Fast-Growing WisdomTree
- iShares Core U.S. Aggregate Bond Breaks Below 200-Day Moving Average...
- Is Solar Energy Ready To Compete With Oil And Other Fossil Fuels?
- Closing Update: Stocks Rise, Erasing Most of Week's Losses for Dow,...
- Health Care Sector Update for 05/01/2015: GERN,NKTR,TLOG
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|BAC||$ 16.11||0.18 ▲ 1.13%|
|AAPL||$ 128.95||3.80 ▲ 3.04%|
|AA||$ 14.15||0.73 ▲ 5.44%|
|CHK||$ 16.54||0.77 ▲ 4.88%|
|TWTR||$ 37.84||1.12 ▼ 2.87%|
|MSFT||$ 48.655||0.02 ▲ 0.03%|
|NOK||$ 6.50||0.08 ▼ 1.22%|
|VALE||$ 8.07||0.39 ▲ 5.08%|
As of 5/1/2015, 04:15 PM
Latest Articles by Martin Tillier
Martin Tiller's new must-read column on the markets
Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.
- The Short-Term Play On Elon Musk's Long-Term Vision 05/01/2015 10:30 AM
- Recent Dollar Weakness Isn't A Turning Point, Just A Pause 04/30/2015 11:45 AM
- Understanding Earnings: How To Read Earnings Reports 04/30/2015 8:28 AM
- Understanding Earnings: A Beginner's Dictionary 04/29/2015 10:26 AM
- Earnings Suggest Apple (AAPL) is Back to the Glory Days 04/28/2015 10:07 AM