Today's Stock Market News & Analysis
What's Going on in the Markets?
By Dow Jones Business News 5 theories to explain the chaos.
These Blue Chip Bargains Are Still Great Investments
By StreetAuthority These three stocks are still buys.
Investment Grade Bonds: Midnight in the Garden of Fallen Angels
By Danielle DiMartino Booth More than any single factor, the size of the market should place IG on investors' radar screens.
Latest News Videos
- Low Oil Prices Don't Trickle Down Much to European Drivers 2/11/2016 12:44:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
Global Gold Demand was Flat in 2015
2/11/2016 12:14:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: International
- ASIA MARKETS: Hong Kong Stocks Sputter And Fizzle As Market Reopens 2/10/2016 11:46:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- ForexLive Asia FX news wrap: Japan holiday - USD/JPY sold to sub-113 02/10/2016 11:38 PM - ForexLive
- Here's what you should do with a strong yen - buy (a lot) more beer. 02/10/2016 11:16 PM - ForexLive
- Malaysia December Industrial Output +2.7% on Year; +1.0% Expected 2/10/2016 11:14:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- RBA Governor Stevens to speak Friday morning (Australia time) - preview 02/10/2016 10:52 PM - ForexLive
- Walgreens Threatens to End Theranos Agreement 2/10/2016 10:05:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- 5 theories for the market turmoil. Any advance on 5? 6!, from the gentleman in the tin hat 02/10/2016 9:53 PM - ForexLive
- For the oil traders - 3 traders confirm deals at negative $2.50 and $2.75 /bbl 02/10/2016 9:15 PM - ForexLive
Hong Kong Stocks Fall After Long Holiday
2/10/2016 9:05:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: Forex and Currencies
Asian Shares: Hong Kong Market Reopens to Steep Falls
2/10/2016 9:01:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: Interest Rates
- Insurers Under Pressure to Improve Margins on Health Plans -- Update 2/10/2016 8:55:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- A primer on how the BOJ intervene in the currency market 02/10/2016 8:37 PM - ForexLive
- Its a Japanese holiday today, does that mean we can't hear from the BOJ? 02/10/2016 8:26 PM - ForexLive
- Peabody to Draw Down Rest of Revolving Loan 2/10/2016 8:25:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
Yellen Stands Against Rate Rule
2/10/2016 8:25:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: Interest Rates
- Senate Passes North Korea Sanctions Legislation 2/10/2016 8:25:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- Pentagon Still Plans F-35 Increase --update 2/10/2016 7:57:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- Moody's on NZ: Comfortable with AAA rating, outlook stable 02/10/2016 7:51 PM - ForexLive
Browse News by Category
- Shares of EWJ Now Oversold
- Is DXJR the Best ETF to Play Japan Now?
- Alternative ETFs to Fight the Slump
- Close Update: Wall Street Gives Up Early Gains as Oil Resumes Slide,...
- Health Care Sector Update for 02/10/2016: KMPH,TEAR,USNA
- Technology Sector Update for 02/10/2016: CRTO,LLNW,SCT
Today's Market Activity
14.83 ▲ 0.35%
-99.64 ▼ 0.62%
-0.35 ▼ 0.02%
|Data as of Feb 10, 2016|
Latest Articles by Martin Tillier
Martin Tiller's new must-read column on the markets
Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.
- Dollar Movement Suggests Imminent Recovery For Oil And Stocks 02/09/2016 10:05 AM
- The Week Ahead: Earnings So Far And More Trade Ideas 02/08/2016 10:59 AM
- Alphabet (GOOG)'s Wild Ride is a Real Buying Opportunity 02/05/2016 9:34 AM
- Why Bitcoin Looked Much More Grown Up This week 02/04/2016 12:58 PM
- Chipotle (CMG): From Can't Miss to Can't Win; That Makes it Time to Buy 02/04/2016 9:28 AM