News & Commentary
What Apple Bought in 2014, And What it Means for 2015
By Motley Fool AAPL had a historic year in acquisitions.
At Long Last, McDonald's Is Simplifying Its Menu
By Motley Fool The complex menu has caused issues for the chain.
LNG Export Hopes Fading Fast For U.S.
By Oilprice.com The market has become saturated and the window has all but closed.
Latest News Videos
U.S. Jobless Claims Fall to 289,000 in Week Ended...
12/18/2014 8:48:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Consumer Sector Update for 12/18/2014: CCE, CAG, UPS, SNE
12/18/2014 8:47 AM MT Newswires
This Important Risk Factor For Apple, Inc. Just Came To a Head
12/18/2014 8:43 AM Motley Fool
Appears In: BusinessPutting the JOBS Act to Work: New Platforms for Building Hedge Fund Reputation
12/18/2014 8:42 AM Thomas Walek
Appears In: Pre-market Most ActivePre-Market Most Active for Dec 18, 2014 : RAD, BP, PBR, ALU, NOK, TVIX, AAPL, QQQ, MBT, XIV, ARMH, ASPX
12/18/2014 8:39 AM NASDAQ.com News
Technology Sector Update for 12/18/2014: AMZN, SNE, ZAGG
12/18/2014 8:38 AM MT Newswires
Audi, GM Postpone Deliveries To Russian Dealers...
12/18/2014 8:33:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Health Care Sector Update for 12/18/2014: ICPT, MRK, CPXX
12/18/2014 8:30 AM MT Newswires
Mobile Tech: 4 Ways Microsoft Can Boost Windows Phone and Lumia Sales
12/18/2014 8:30 AM Motley Fool
Appears In: Investing IdeasChart Says This Retailer's Comeback Isn't Finished
12/18/2014 8:30 AM StreetAuthority
US Futures Extend Gains as Fed Strikes Upbeat Note, Even on Oil Prices
12/18/2014 8:23 AM MT Newswires
Appears In: BusinessNovember Housing Starts & Permits Dip, 2015 Outlook Stable - Analyst Blog
12/18/2014 8:16 AM Zacks.com
Browse News by Category
- Yet Another ETF to Follow Stock Market Legends Debuts - ETF News And...
- Russia ETFs Reel From Crumbling Ruble, Rate Hikes
- 4 Sector ETFs Nearing Support
- Bellicum Pharmaceuticals prices upsized IPO at $19, above the range
- On Deck Capital prices IPO at $20, above the range
- Rice Midstream Partners prices IPO at $16.50, well below the range
- More To Ruble's Collapse Than Meets The Eye
- Consumer Sector Update for 12/18/2014: CCE, CAG, UPS, SNE
- Technology Sector Update for 12/18/2014: AMZN, SNE, ZAGG
- Chart Says This Retailer's Comeback Isn't Finished
- Campbell Enjoys Thanksgiving, Organic Foods Boost
- WellCare Health Plans Larger Than S&P 500 Component Nabors Industries
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|BAC||$ 17.26||0.54 ▲ 3.23%|
|PBR/A||$ 7.02||0.30 ▲ 4.46%|
|PBR||$ 6.70||0.42 ▲ 6.69%|
|GE||$ 24.66||0.17 ▲ 0.69%|
|QQQ||$ 101.80||1.82 ▲ 1.82%|
|TLM||$ 7.64||0.06 ▲ 0.79%|
|VOLC||$ 17.84||6.35 ▲ 55.27%|
|MGM||$ 18.01||0.84 ▼ 4.46%|
As of 12/17/2014, 04:15 PM
Latest Articles by Martin Tillier
Martin Tiller's new must-read column on the markets
Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.
- Long Term Position Management: An Opportunity In OIL 12/17/2014 10:20 AM
- Now The Market Drop Has Come It Is Time To Take Advantage 12/16/2014 2:48 PM
- Bitcoin Hacker Exploits Weakness, Then Returns BTC to Rightful Owners 12/16/2014 11:44 AM
- Sony Data Leak: This Too Shall Pass 12/15/2014 11:04 AM
- This Acquisition Has Multiple Benefits, Obvious And Hidden 12/12/2014 10:43 AM