News & Commentary
Why the iPhone Is An Even Bigger Deal In China Than You Think
By Chris Ciaccia iPhone sales in China have been surprisingly strong.
An Investing Secret for When the Market Drops
By BlackRock A selloff is the perfect opportunity to dive in at the right price.
4 Industrial Stocks with Surprise Potential this Season
By Zacks.com These stocks may beat earnings during this season.
Latest News Videos
MARKET SNAPSHOT: U.S. Stocks: Futures Inch Up As...
10/20/2014 5:46:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Shire Declines After News CFO to Leave Dublin-Based Drugmaker
10/20/2014 5:34 AM MT Newswires
Lufthansa AG Declines as Pilot Strike to Ground More Than 2,000 Flights
10/20/2014 5:15 AM MT Newswires
Hong Kong July-September Unemployment Rate 3.3%;...
10/20/2014 5:03:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Forex - Euro little changed vs. dollar, gains against yen
10/20/2014 4:36 AM Investing.com
Germany's SAP Drops 5% After Cutting 2014 Earnings Forecast
10/20/2014 4:30 AM MT Newswires
Eurozone Current Account Surplus Narrows in August
10/20/2014 4:26:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Brent oil futures extend rebound from four-year low
10/20/2014 4:09 AM Investing.com
European stocks decline despite easing talk; Dax down 0.74%
10/20/2014 3:42 AM Investing.com
Copper trades near 7-month low ahead of China GDP data
10/20/2014 3:21 AM Investing.com
Forex - AUD/USD edges higher, gains capped by U.S. data
10/20/2014 2:48 AM Investing.com
Browse News by Category
- Shares of XOP Now Oversold
- Best And Worst ETFs Of The Week Amid Market Rebound
- ETFs Riding High in Q4 Despite a Shaky Market - ETF News And...
- Week Ahead: 5 IPOs planned for the week of October 20 include...
- US IPO Weekly Recap: 5 IPOs achieve moderate gains during the market...
- The LIPO IPO: Neothetics files to raise $63 million to fight fat with...
- Shire Declines After News CFO to Leave Dublin-Based Drugmaker
- Lufthansa AG Declines as Pilot Strike to Ground More Than 2,000...
- Germany's SAP Drops 5% After Cutting 2014 Earnings Forecast
- Omega Healthcare Raises Dividend Again
- Low Unemployment Helps Workers' Comp Insurer AmTrust
- LinkedIn's Mission: Remain Top Site For Professionals
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|BAC||$ 16.21||0.13 ▲ 0.81%|
|AMD||$ 2.72||0.08 ▲ 3.03%|
|AAPL||$ 97.67||1.41 ▲ 1.46%|
|QQQ||$ 93||1.21 ▲ 1.32%|
|FB||$ 75.95||3.32 ▲ 4.57%|
|IBIO||$ 3.21||1.32 ▲ 69.84%|
|GE||$ 24.82||0.57 ▲ 2.35%|
|MSFT||$ 43.63||0.89 ▲ 2.08%|
As of 10/17/2014, 04:15 PM
Latest Articles by Martin Tillier
Are We Going To Bounce? Watch The Dollar
10/17/2014 10:40 AM
Why Goldman Sachs (GS) Fell On An Earnings Beat
10/16/2014 9:54 AM
AbbVie (ABBV) May Not Buy Shire (SHPG), But You Should
10/15/2014 10:07 AM
In Earnings We Trust
10/14/2014 9:47 AM
Is Bitcoin's Bounce For Real?
10/14/2014 8:31 AM