News & Commentary
Commodity ETFs Signal Meaningful Divergence
By David Fabian As an alternative asset class, commodities can be subject to price swings that don't correlate with traditional stock and bond movement.
Where Netflix (NFLX) Goes From Here
By Chris Ciaccia The company's biggest growth came from its international users.
Are You Too Old for a Roth IRA?
By NerdWallet You can still take advantage of the tax benefits a Roth IRA offers.
Latest News Videos
Appears In: IPOsJuly biotech blitz and the upcoming eye, ear and nose IPOs
07/22/2014 8:11 PM Renaissance Capital
Appears In: BusinessWill Cirrus Logic (CRUS) Miss Earnings Estimates? - Analyst Blog
07/22/2014 7:34 PM Zacks.com
Crash Investigators Face Difficult Task in Ukraine
7/22/2014 5:35:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: CommoditiesClosing Update: Stocks Recover as Ukraine Tensions Ease, Earnings and Econ Data Largely Impress
07/22/2014 4:11 PM MT Newswires
MARKET SNAPSHOT: U.S. Stocks End Higher; Herbalife...
7/22/2014 4:05:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
MARKET SNAPSHOT: U.S. Stocks Close Up; Herbalife...
7/22/2014 4:00:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: CommoditiesChipotle Surges On Upbeat Results; Harley-Davidson Shares Slide
07/22/2014 12:38 PM Benzinga
DOE, Intel Work to Keep 'Moore's Law' From Expiring
07/22/2014 8:23 AM Oilprice.com
Browse News by Category
- Safe Haven ETFs to Evade Geopolitical Tensions - ETF News And...
- Commodity ETFs Signal Meaningful Divergence
- 2 ETFs to Ride on Netflix Q2 Strength - ETF News And Commentary
- July biotech blitz and the upcoming eye, ear and nose IPOs
- E&P water supplier Armada Water Assets sets terms for $15 million IPO
- Aesthetic medical device maker Ulthera formally withdraws IPO;...
- Closing Update: Stocks Recover as Ukraine Tensions Ease, Earnings and...
- Sector Update: Health Care Stocks Maintaining Day-Long Advance; TG...
- Sector Update: Health Care
- Lockheed Martin Reports Q2 Earnings; Stock Rises
- Cullen/Frost Bankers Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Assurant
- Global Payments Larger Than S&P 500 Component Hudson City Bancorp
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|AAPL||$ 94.72||0.78 ▲ 0.83%|
|FCEL||$ 2.47||0.26 ▲ 11.76%|
|INTC||$ 34.7901||0.73 ▲ 2.14%|
|FB||$ 69.27||0.13 ▼ 0.19%|
|RAD||$ 7.28||0.19 ▲ 2.68%|
|MSFT||$ 44.83||0.01 ▼ 0.01%|
|GE||$ 26.02||0.04 ▲ 0.15%|
As of 7/22/2014, 04:03 PM
Martin Tillier's new must-read column on the markets. Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.See Column