News & Commentary
Technology ETFs In Focus On Big Earnings Week
By David Fabian This week's earnings have a noticeable slant towards technology companies.
3 Best Commodities Funds to Buy Now
By InvestorPlace Media It's not just about oil. There's also gold and agricultural commodities.
Could the Greek Elections Lead to a Greek Tragedy?
By Peter Kohli Syriza's victory could make Greece a challenging investment.
Latest News Videos
TE Connectivity to Sell Broadband Network Unit to...
1/28/2015 6:41:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
Correction to JPMorgan China Investment Banking...
1/28/2015 5:06:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
Forex - GBP/USD almost unchanged ahead of FOMC statement
01/28/2015 4:46 AM - Investing.comAppears In: Forex and Currencies
JPMorgan China Investment Banking Chairman Frank...
1/28/2015 4:13:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
WTI oil futures under pressure ahead of U.S. supply data
01/28/2015 4:00 AM - Investing.comAppears In: Forex and Currencies
Browse News by Category
- Hedging Market Selloffs With ETFs
- ETFs to Watch on Microsoft Earnings Beat - ETF News And Commentary
- Technology ETFs In Focus On Big Earnings Week
- Five high-profile internet and tech IPOs poised to launch in 2015
- Zosano Pharma prices IPO at $11 midpoint, one day after boosting deal...
- Gas pipelines go public: Columbia Pipeline Partners LP sets terms for...
- Close Update: Stocks Climb Off Lows But Suffer Heavy Losses on Missed...
- Update: TSX Gains 36 Points as Gold and Crude Oil Prices Rise,...
- Stocks Trim Losses, But Concerns About Economy Rekindled By Missed...
- Bull of the Day: Wabash National (WNC) - Bull of the Day
- Bear of the Day: Schlumberger (SLB) - Bear of the Day
- Top Income Stocks: Hasbro Gains As Monopoly Turns 80
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|MSFT||$ 42.66||4.35 ▼ 9.25%|
|BAC||$ 15.63||0.22 ▼ 1.39%|
|AAPL||$ 109.14||3.96 ▼ 3.50%|
|INTC||$ 34.185||1.62 ▼ 4.52%|
|CSCO||$ 26.90||1.07 ▼ 3.83%|
|QQQ||$ 101.44||2.70 ▼ 2.59%|
|PFE||$ 32.60||0.20 ▼ 0.61%|
|GE||$ 24.38||0.21 ▼ 0.85%|
As of 1/27/2015, 04:15 PM
Latest Articles by Martin Tillier
Martin Tiller's new must-read column on the markets
Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.
- Two Yield Plays To Avoid 01/27/2015 11:58 AM
- The Establishment's Embrace Of Bitcoin: Good Or Bad? 01/27/2015 11:21 AM
- Why Markets Aren't Reacting To The News From Greece 01/26/2015 9:43 AM
- Why European QE Is A Buy Signal For American Stocks 01/23/2015 9:49 AM
- Micron (MU) Is Still A Trader's Stock 01/22/2015 11:01 AM