Today's Stock Market News & Analysis
7 Big Tech Stocks Worth Your Attention Now
By InvestorPlace Media As a whole, tech stocks have been doing well this year.
Total (ADR: TOT): Set To Move From Underperformer to Outperformer
By Martin Tillier The French oil giant has a lot going for it now.
3 Smart Beta Sector ETFs Winning The Index War
By David Fabian Smart beta ETFs often been labeled with a mixed reputation for their inventive style of index construction.
Latest News Videos
- Weak China Demand Weighs on Hong Kong PMI -- Update 6/3/2015 2:02:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
- Dollar Lower Against Yen After Rally 6/3/2015 1:44:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
- Australian Shares Fall 6/3/2015 1:15:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
- Asian Shares Mixed; Australia Stocks Fall 6/3/2015 12:44:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
- Hong Kong May PMI Falls to 47.6, Contracted for Third Consecutive Month 6/2/2015 11:05:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- ICICI Bank Ltd. - ZER Reports 06/02/2015 11:00 PM - Zacks.com
- Guess? Inc. Posts a Surprise Profit, Hopes for Better Times Ahead 06/02/2015 10:51 PM - Motley Fool
- Australia''s Economy Grows Faster Than Expected 6/2/2015 10:06:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
Forex - Aussie rebounds on stronger Q1 GDP, eyes ahead on Greece
06/02/2015 9:55 PM - Investing.com
Appears In: Forex and Currencies
- Why Windstream Holdings, Inc. Fell 26% in May 06/02/2015 9:04 PM - Motley Fool
- TIAA-CREF: What This $8.6 Billion Trust Has Been Selling 06/02/2015 9:04 PM - Motley Fool
- Treasury Scrutinizes Credit Unions 6/2/2015 8:25:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- What Happens to YouTube When Twitter's Video Efforts Take Off? 06/02/2015 8:05 PM - Motley Fool
- Banks Curtail Employee Use of Voice Mail 6/2/2015 8:03:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
NYMEX crude weaker in Asia as API data shows solid build
06/02/2015 8:00 PM - Investing.com
Appears In: Forex and Currencies
- Brown-Forman to Buy Slane Castle Irish Whiskey 6/2/2015 7:55:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- Synchronoss Technologies Is Exploring a Sale 6/2/2015 7:55:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- 3 Stocks at the Top of Hedge Funds' Short List: AT&T, Walt Disney, and IBM 06/02/2015 7:40 PM - Motley Fool
- Toys ''R'' Us Names IPO Veteran David Brandon As Its Next CEO -- Update 6/2/2015 7:16:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- SEC Eyes Broadened ''Clawback'' Restrictions 6/2/2015 7:05:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
Browse News by Category
- iShares MBS Breaks Below 200-Day Moving Average - Notable for MBB
- Vanguard Mortgage-Backed Securities (VMBS) Shares Cross Below 200 DMA
- iShares 3-7 Year Treasury Bond Breaks Below 200-Day Moving Average -...
- Close Update: Data-Driven Gains Fade As Wall Street Sets Up For...
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - CMS
- American Water Works Breaks Below 200-Day Moving Average - Notable...
Today's Market Activity
-6.41 ▼ 0.13%
-28.43 ▼ 0.16%
-2.13 ▼ 0.10%
|Data as of Jun 2, 2015|
Latest Articles by Martin Tillier
Martin Tiller's new must-read column on the markets
Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.
- Total (ADR: TOT): Set To Move From Underperformer to Outperformer 06/02/2015 11:03 AM
- The Week Ahead: Data That Is "Not Bad" Isn't Good Enough Anymore 06/01/2015 10:15 AM
- A Top Down Approach Leads to Caesarstone (CSTE) 05/29/2015 10:41 AM
- A Long Term View Suggests Recent Weakness in Airline Stocks is an Opportunity to Buy 05/28/2015 10:58 AM
- Lessons From Earnings Season 05/27/2015 9:51 AM