News & Commentary
Fed Pledge Signals No Rate Increase Until at Least June
By Dow Jones Business News The Federal Reserve on Wednesday committed to keeping short-term interest rates near zero at least until midyear.
India Strives To Become A Global Manufacturing Hub
By Peter Kohli Under Prime Minister Narendra Modi, India hopes to be a boon for business.
ETF Outlook: SPDR Financial Select Sector ETF (XLF)
By Marc Chaikin Get expert insight on the XLF ETF and what stocks to watch for.
Latest News Videos
Raytheon Posts Rise in Profit, Bolsters Backlog...
1/29/2015 7:18:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
How Risky Is Annaly Capital Management, Inc. Really?
01/29/2015 7:02 AM - Motley FoolAppears In: Stocks
Brazil Unemployment Rate Falls Sharply in December
1/29/2015 6:37:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
Thermo Fisher Begins Buying Back Stock; Quarterly...
1/29/2015 6:14:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
MARKET SNAPSHOT: U.S. Stocks: Futures Up Ahead Of...
1/29/2015 6:06:00 AM - Dow Jones Business News
Inside the New Target Factor ETFs from iShares - ETF News And Commentary
01/29/2015 6:00 AM - Zacks.comAppears In: ETFs
Browse News by Category
- Inside the New Target Factor ETFs from iShares - ETF News And...
- ETFs Favored For Their Flexibility
- Currency Trends Dictate International ETF Stock Exposure
- Entellus Medical prices upsized IPO at $17, the high end of the range
- Flexing its muscles: Flex Pharma prices upsized IPO above the range...
- Cancer biotech Kolltan Pharmaceuticals withdraws $86 million IPO
- EnCana (ECA) Shares Cross Below Book Value
- Closing Update: Stock End Lower As Investors See Fed Moving Closer to...
- Stocks Turn South Following Fed Policy Statement As Traders View...
- Shell (RDS.A) Misses on Q4 Earnings - Tale of the Tape
- Bull of the Day: Electronic Arts (EA) - Bull of the Day
- Bear of the Day: Freeport McMoran (FCX) - Bear of the Day
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|AAPL||$ 115.31||6.17 ▲ 5.65%|
|BAC||$ 15.20||0.43 ▼ 2.75%|
|MSFT||$ 41.19||1.47 ▼ 3.45%|
|YHOO||$ 46.46||1.53 ▼ 3.19%|
|PBR||$ 6.56||0.89 ▼ 11.95%|
|GE||$ 23.84||0.54 ▼ 2.21%|
|VALE||$ 7.20||0.22 ▼ 2.96%|
|T||$ 32.68||0.13 ▼ 0.40%|
As of 1/28/2015, 04:15 PM
Latest Articles by Martin Tillier
Martin Tiller's new must-read column on the markets
Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.
- Even After The Pop, Apple (AAPL) Is Still Cheap 01/28/2015 10:28 AM
- Two Yield Plays To Avoid 01/27/2015 11:58 AM
- The Establishment's Embrace Of Bitcoin: Good Or Bad? 01/27/2015 11:21 AM
- Why Markets Aren't Reacting To The News From Greece 01/26/2015 9:43 AM
- Why European QE Is A Buy Signal For American Stocks 01/23/2015 9:49 AM