News & Commentary
Why Amazon Is Only Just Getting Started
By Chris Ciaccia Its latest earnings report offers a glimpse of AMZN's future plans.
Are Telecom Stocks Ready To Extend Higher?
By Olson Global Markets A look at some of the challenges facing telecom stocks, and how they can be overcome.
Buffett's 'Ringmaster' Turns Grand Ideas Into Reality
By Dow Jones Business News Meet the event planner behind Berkshire Hathaway's annual meeting.
Latest News Videos
- RBA Sees 'Nontrivial' Challenge on Retirement Incomes 4/27/2015 11:45:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- Best Buy to Accept Apple Pay 4/27/2015 9:45:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- Google Launching Digital News Effort With European Publishers - Capital New York 4/27/2015 9:20:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- Annuities: Good or Bad? 04/27/2015 9:08 PM - Motley Fool
- Was Warren Buffett Wrong About Google Inc.? 04/27/2015 9:05 PM - Motley Fool
- Apple Inc. Crushes Earnings, Ups Capital Returns Significantly 04/27/2015 9:01 PM - Motley Fool
- Apple, Inc.'s iPhone 6 Fuels Another Strong Quarter 04/27/2015 9:01 PM - Motley Fool
- MSA Safety Inc. Earnings Miss Expectations As Energy and Currencies Weigh on Results 04/27/2015 8:52 PM - Motley Fool
- Connecticut Democrats Fight Gov. Malloy on Budget Cuts 4/27/2015 8:49:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- AvalonBay Profit Rises on Asset-Sale Gain, Higher Rents -- Update 4/27/2015 8:42:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- Best Buy to Accept Apple Pay, Complicating Picture for MCX 4/27/2015 8:15:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- Press Release: The Conference Board Leading Economic Index(R) (LEI) for Australia Increased 4/27/2015 8:15:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- Seaspan Corporation Earnings: Smooth Sailing As Revenue Increases 12% 04/27/2015 8:12 PM - Motley Fool
- Fed Rule Making Has Insurers on Edge 4/27/2015 8:09:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- 3 Things Chipotle Is Doing Right That McDonald's Is Doing Wrong 04/27/2015 8:00 PM - Motley Fool
- Forex - Euro holds weaker on Greece stalemate, yen down on retail sales 04/27/2015 7:59 PM - Investing.com
- Gold prices down in early Asia ahead of start of Fed meeting 04/27/2015 7:53 PM - Investing.com
- Makers of Baby Formula Press Their Case on WIC Program 4/27/2015 7:51:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- NYMEX crude oil weaker in early Asia with U.S. stockpiles, Yemen eyed 04/27/2015 7:45 PM - Investing.com
- Apple Inc. Earnings: Beating Expectations on Booming iPhone 6 Sales 04/27/2015 7:44 PM - Motley Fool
Browse News by Category
- Amazon, Microsoft Cloud Profits Send 3 ETFs Higher
- Forget U.S. IPOs, Go Global With This IPO - ETF News And Commentary
- Forget U.S. IPOs, Go Global With This IPO ETF - ETF News And...
- Closing Update: Tumbling Biotechs Outlast Gains for Tech, Material...
- Stocks Back Down From Near-Record Highs; Biotechs, Utilities Tumble,...
- Health Care Sector Update for 04/27/2015: CANF,INCR,CLDN
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|AMAT||$ 19.97||1.83 ▼ 8.39%|
|AAPL||$ 132.65||2.37 ▲ 1.82%|
|VALE||$ 8.10||0.18 ▲ 2.27%|
|PBR||$ 9.33||0.66 ▼ 6.61%|
|MSFT||$ 48.03||0.16 ▲ 0.33%|
|BAC||$ 15.56||0.08 ▼ 0.51%|
|PFE||$ 34.59||0.68 ▼ 1.93%|
|GE||$ 26.88||0.08 ▲ 0.30%|
As of 4/27/2015, 04:15 PM
Latest Articles by Martin Tillier
Martin Tiller's new must-read column on the markets
Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.
- The Week Ahead: There'll Be A Lot of Noise, But Focus on the Fed 04/27/2015 8:53 AM
- Nasdaq Joins The Record High Club 04/24/2015 10:11 AM
- Proctor and Gamble Lays Out A Blueprint For Dealing With A Strong Dollar 04/23/2015 11:08 AM
- 2 Stocks That Overreacted to Earnings: Chipotle and Yahoo 04/22/2015 10:56 AM
- IBM (IBM) Beat on EPS, but Investors Should Steer Clear 04/21/2015 1:31 PM