News & Commentary
All Eyes on Holiday Season: 3 Hot Retail Stocks to Buy Now
By Zacks.com Retailers need to be prepared this holiday season to make the most of it.
If Blackstone (BX) Is Pulling Out Of Russia, Should You?
By Martin Tillier While most international 'crises' tend to blow over, this instance bears closer monitoring.
Double Your Passive Income With This Dividend Investment Strategy
By VectorVest Take an active approach to make extra money from your trades.
Latest News Videos
UK Budget Deficit Widens in August as Statistics...
9/23/2014 5:02:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
European Stocks Extend Decline After Weak French...
9/23/2014 4:29:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
LONDON MARKETS: Shire, AstraZeneca Fall In London...
9/23/2014 4:28:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Indonesia Allows Newmont to Export 350,000 Tons...
9/23/2014 2:15:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Singapore August CPI Inflation Rate Falls as Car...
9/23/2014 1:15:00 AM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: IPOsChiropractic network The Joint files for a $36 million IPO
09/22/2014 7:43 PM Renaissance Capital
Appears In: BusinessKohl's (KSS) Hires Additional Staff for Holiday Season - Analyst Blog
09/22/2014 7:30 PM Zacks.com
Closing Update: Stocks Have Worst Day in Seven Weeks After Chinese Official Warns New Stimulus Unlikely
09/22/2014 4:12 PM MT Newswires
Browse News by Category
- Emerging Market ETFs See 5 Months Of Inflow
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - ECON
- Vanguard Small-Cap Growth (VBK) Shares Cross Below 200 DMA
- Chiropractic network The Joint files for a $36 million IPO
- Midstream oil and gas company JP Energy Partners LP sets terms for...
- American Addiction Centers sets terms for $65 million IPO
- Closing Update: Stocks Have Worst Day in Seven Weeks After Chinese...
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - SCCO
- Stocks Close Lower - Worries Over Chinese Economic Growth, Stimulus...
- ConAgra Recovers With Earnings Surprise
- Dillard's Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Dun & Bradstreet
- Nucor Flexes Steel-Sector Muscles With Buy, Guidance
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|BAC||$ 17.03||0.08 ▲ 0.47%|
|YHOO||$ 38.65||2.28 ▼ 5.57%|
|BABA||$ 89.89||4 ▼ 4.26%|
|RAD||$ 5.11||0.24 ▼ 4.49%|
|AAPL||$ 101.06||0.10 ▲ 0.10%|
|SIRI||$ 3.52||0.05 ▼ 1.40%|
|VALE||$ 11.44||0.56 ▼ 4.67%|
|QQQ||$ 99.05||0.93 ▼ 0.93%|
As of 9/22/2014, 04:15 PM
Martin Tillier's new must-read column on the markets. Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.See Column