News & Commentary
IBM Announces $3B IoT Investment for Enterprise Market
By Zacks.com IBM hopes to capture a part of a growing market.
Botox Biotech Anterios Files For An IPO
By Renaissance Capital The company plans to list on the Nasdaq under the symbol ANTE.
Earthquake Case Could Doom Fracking In Oklahoma
By Oilprice.com The case has reached the state supreme court, and the outcome could deal a significant blow to fracking.
Latest News Videos
The Marvel Of Compounding Interest
04/01/2015 1:27 PM - Joe Young
Appears In: Basics
- Mid-Day ETF Update: ETFs, Stocks Lower on Weaker-Than-Expected Jobs, Housing and Manufacturing Data 04/01/2015 1:21 PM - MT Newswires
- Arkansas Governor Calls for Changes to... 4/1/2015 1:14:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- Business Leaders Voice Support for U.K.'s... 4/1/2015 1:11:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- European Markets Close Higher on Strong Manufacturing Activity 04/01/2015 1:08 PM - MT Newswires
- U.S. Stocks Down After Weak Economic Data 4/1/2015 1:04:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- Turner and Dish Reach New Distribution Pact --... 4/1/2015 1:02:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- German Cabinet Approves Anti-Fracking Draft Law 4/1/2015 12:55:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- Citigroup Hires New Global Head of Prime Finance 4/1/2015 12:55:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- Correction: Mid-Day Update: U.S. Stocks Decline After Weak Jobs Data; Construction Spending Also Unexpectedly Falls 04/01/2015 12:48 PM - MT Newswires
- The Brilliance Behind IBM's China Strategy 04/01/2015 12:46 PM - Motley Fool
How Europe’s QE Could Be a Stimulus for U.S. based Investors
04/01/2015 12:40 PM - BlackRock
Appears In: ETFs
- Mid-Day Update: U.S. Stocks Decline After Weak Jobs Data; Construction Spending Also Unexpectedly Falls 04/01/2015 12:33 PM - MT Newswires
- Will Ford Motor Company's Recent Recall Put a Dent in Its First-Quarter? 04/01/2015 12:30 PM - Motley Fool
- Middle East Shares Mixed, Saudi Stocks Inch Up on Higher Oil Prices as Iran Talks Continue 04/01/2015 12:28 PM - MT Newswires
- Arkansas Governor Calls for Changes to... 4/1/2015 12:27:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- Why Shares of UTi Worldwide Inc. Plunged Today 04/01/2015 12:24 PM - Motley Fool
- TSX Adds 10 Points at Midday As Resources Gain, But Financials Limit Climb 04/01/2015 12:18 PM - MT Newswires
- European Stocks Climb on Signs Eurozone Economy... 4/1/2015 12:18:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
- Monsanto Profit Falls on Weak Sales, Stronger... 4/1/2015 12:15:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
Browse News by Category
- How Europe’s QE Could Be a Stimulus for U.S. based Investors
- EEMV Makes Bullish Cross Above Critical Moving Average
- iShares MSCI Taiwan Breaks Below 200-Day Moving Average - Notable for...
- Mid-Day ETF Update: ETFs, Stocks Lower on Weaker-Than-Expected Jobs,...
- European Markets Close Higher on Strong Manufacturing Activity
- Correction: Mid-Day Update: U.S. Stocks Decline After Weak Jobs Data;...
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|BAC||$ 15.3775||0.01 ▼ 0.08%|
|PBR||$ 6.445||0.44 ▲ 7.24%|
|AAPL||$ 123.89||0.54 ▼ 0.43%|
|AA||$ 13.01||0.09 ▲ 0.70%|
|QQQ||$ 104.73||0.87 ▼ 0.82%|
|MSFT||$ 40.62||0.04 ▼ 0.09%|
|GE||$ 24.84||0.03 ▲ 0.12%|
As of 4/1/2015, 01:15 PM
Latest Articles by Martin Tillier
Martin Tiller's new must-read column on the markets
Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.
- Why Sotheby's (BID) Will Move Independent of the Broader Market 04/01/2015 10:53 AM
- Buying The GLD ETF Is An Obvious Trade 03/31/2015 11:28 AM
- Could Bitcoin Destroy the Global Banking System? 03/31/2015 9:41 AM
- Protect Yourself From Volatility By Moving Into A 'Risky' Sector 03/30/2015 10:52 AM
- A Correction In The Works? It's Coming, If Not Soon 03/27/2015 1:10 PM