News & Commentary
Fed Pledge Signals No Rate Increase Until at Least June
By Dow Jones Business News The Federal Reserve on Wednesday committed to keeping short-term interest rates near zero at least until midyear.
India Strives To Become A Global Manufacturing Hub
By Peter Kohli Under Prime Minister Narendra Modi, India hopes to be a boon for business.
ETF Outlook: SPDR Financial Select Sector ETF (XLF)
By Marc Chaikin Get expert insight on the XLF ETF and what stocks to watch for.
Latest News Videos
Macau Not As Bad As It Seems for Las Vegas Sands Corp.
01/28/2015 7:02 PM - Motley Fool
Qualcomm Shows Unexpected Growth but Still Cuts...
1/28/2015 6:56:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
Zacks Rank Buys: Infinera (INFN) & PolyCom (PLCM) - Video Blog
01/28/2015 6:45 PM - Zacks.com
Apple Inc. Readies Its New Music Service to Challenge Spotify and Pandora
01/28/2015 6:41 PM - Motley Fool
Will Occidental Petroleum (OXY) Miss on Earnings in Q4? - Analyst Blog
01/28/2015 6:40 PM - Zacks.com
Will Tyco (TYC) Q1 Earnings Beat with Accretive Buy? - Analyst Blog
01/28/2015 6:35 PM - Zacks.com
Will Abbott Labs (ABT) Disappoint on Earnings This Quarter? - Analyst Blog
01/28/2015 6:30 PM - Zacks.com
Facebook Inc. Earnings: Profiting From Mobile Growth
01/28/2015 6:29 PM - Motley Fool
Synageva Starts Dosing in Phase I/II Study for Sanfilippo B - Analyst Blog
01/28/2015 6:25 PM - Zacks.com
AvalonBay Expects New Jersey Blaze to Affect 2015...
1/28/2015 6:24:00 PM - Dow Jones Business News
Here's How Citrix Systems, Inc. Just Beat Earnings Expectations
01/28/2015 6:20 PM - Motley Fool
Browse News by Category
- ETFs Favored For Their Flexibility
- Currency Trends Dictate International ETF Stock Exposure
- Poor Earnings Hit ETFs
- Flexing its muscles: Flex Pharma prices upsized IPO above the range...
- Cancer biotech Kolltan Pharmaceuticals withdraws $86 million IPO
- It's electric: Spark Therapeutics increases proposed IPO deal size by...
- EnCana (ECA) Shares Cross Below Book Value
- Closing Update: Stock End Lower As Investors See Fed Moving Closer to...
- Stocks Turn South Following Fed Policy Statement As Traders View...
- FB Earnings: The Game-Changer That Drove Revenue Up 58% in 2014
- Top Income Stocks: Cisco Gains Security Market Share
- Alibaba Stock Price Can Rocket on This One Earnings Figure
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|AAPL||$ 115.31||6.17 ▲ 5.65%|
|BAC||$ 15.20||0.43 ▼ 2.75%|
|MSFT||$ 41.19||1.47 ▼ 3.45%|
|YHOO||$ 46.46||1.53 ▼ 3.19%|
|PBR||$ 6.56||0.89 ▼ 11.95%|
|GE||$ 23.84||0.54 ▼ 2.21%|
|VALE||$ 7.20||0.22 ▼ 2.96%|
|T||$ 32.68||0.13 ▼ 0.40%|
As of 1/28/2015, 04:15 PM
Latest Articles by Martin Tillier
Martin Tiller's new must-read column on the markets
Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.
- Even After The Pop, Apple (AAPL) Is Still Cheap 01/28/2015 10:28 AM
- Two Yield Plays To Avoid 01/27/2015 11:58 AM
- The Establishment's Embrace Of Bitcoin: Good Or Bad? 01/27/2015 11:21 AM
- Why Markets Aren't Reacting To The News From Greece 01/26/2015 9:43 AM
- Why European QE Is A Buy Signal For American Stocks 01/23/2015 9:49 AM