News & Commentary
What are the Top Five Global Stock Markets of 2014?
By Eagle Financial Publications With the first half of 2014 over, it's worth looking at the top-performing global stock markets.
Accounting Firms: Why You Need One, And Where To Find Them
By Bart Brooks Many individuals handle their own finances without professional help, so why get an accountant?
5 Money Saving Apps That You Should be Using Now
By Joe Young Thanks to our smartphones, it's become easier than ever to find ways to save money.
Latest News Videos
Appears In: BondsFitch Downgrades Puerto Rico General Obligation...
7/9/2014 8:23:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: BusinessCGI Federal Selected as Prime Contractor for GSA OASIS - Analyst Blog
07/09/2014 7:30 PM Zacks.com
Appears In: ETFsAs Modi Releases Indian Budget, Profit Season Looms
07/09/2014 7:00 PM Investor's Business Daily
Appears In: TechnologyIBM to Spend $3 Billion on Chip Research Over Five...
7/9/2014 5:25:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Regado Biosciences Trial Put on Clinical Hold by...
7/9/2014 5:15:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Closing Update: Stocks End Higher as Fed Minutes Indicate Central Bank to Maintain Course on Tapering Bond-Buying
07/09/2014 4:43 PM MT Newswires
TECH STOCKS: Cisco, Facebook Edge Higher; Micron...
7/9/2014 4:24:00 PM Dow Jones Business News
Appears In: FuturesFOMC To End QE In October; The Container Store Shares Slide
07/09/2014 3:05 PM Benzinga
Browse News by Category
- As Modi Releases Indian Budget, Profit Season Looms
- Bullish Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - ECH
- 3 Promising Sectors ETFs Ahead of Q2 Earnings Season - ETF News And...
- US IPO Pipeline Update: Eight companies added to next week's IPO...
- MRI-safe IV maker iRadimed sets terms for $10 million IPO
- Seizure biotech Sage Therapeutics sets terms for $60 million IPO
- Experts Get the Gold Market Wrong (again)
- Closing Update: Stocks End Higher as Fed Minutes Indicate Central...
- U.S. ECONOMICS: Weekly Jobless Claims Preview - Consensus 315,000
- Arris Group Plays Big Role In TV's Next Revolution
- Oneok, Nordic American Resilient In Rough Market
- MYR Group Breaks Below 200-Day Moving Average - Notable for MYRG
Most Active by Volume
|Company||Last Sale||Change Net / %|
|CBS||$ 63.93||0.54 ▲ 0.85%|
|SIRI||$ 3.35||0.02 ▼ 0.45%|
|AA||$ 15.69||0.84 ▲ 5.66%|
|FB||$ 64.97||2.21 ▲ 3.52%|
|BAC||$ 15.60||0.02 ▲ 0.13%|
|MU||$ 32.89||0.24 ▼ 0.72%|
|GE||$ 26.32||0.05 ▼ 0.19%|
|AAPL||$ 95.39||0.04 ▲ 0.04%|
As of 7/9/2014, 04:08 PM
Martin Tillier's new must-read column on the markets. Enlightening. Entertaining. Every day. Only at NASDAQ.com.See Column