Click here for a Printable checklist
- Submitted corporate logos? Due one week prior to event.
- Submitted the guest list? Due day before the event at noon.
- Requested a conference room and special A/V requirements?
- Arranged for premiums/press materials, etc. to be sent ahead of time? Due the day before.
- Confirmed interview schedule with NASDAQ Corporate Communications?
- Approved the NASDAQ media alert? Due three days before.
- Sent company alert/release to NASDAQ to be approved? Due 5 days in advance of distribution date.
- Sent video to run on Tower? Due 4 days in advance for testing purposes.
If you have any questions about the event, please contact your event coordinator or visit the Contact Us page.
Complimentary Ceremony Package
The following items are included in your ceremony free of charge:
*Available to NASDAQ-listed companies only
Photo / Video
- Photographer and videographer
- Link to unedited footage
- Live webcast on Nasdaq.com
- Live feed of ceremony and interviews on Tower with closed-captioning
- Select photos posted to and archived on Nasdaq.com
- Welcome message and custom messages on tower
- High-res photo posted on Nasdaq.com for use by media
- Welcome message and custom messages on tower (during hour of the bell)
- One 5x7 photograph framed for CEO*
Marketing / PR
- Media alert distributed by GlobeNewswire
- Use of control room staff for broadcast interviews
- Hot and cold beverage service
Play corporate video on studio wall prior to ceremony
Use of conference room (subject to availability)
- One custom-engraved crystal*