|Back to main|
Vodafone Group Plc (VOD) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for November 20, 2012
By: NASDAQ.com News
Vodafone Group Plc ( VOD ) has announced an ex-dividend date of November 20, 2012 and a cash dividend payment of $0.5193 per share scheduled for February 06, 2013. Shareholders who purchased VOD stock prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This represents an -48.62% decrease from the prior quarter. At the current stock price of $25.19.
The previous trading day's last sale of VOD was $25.19, representing a -16.23% decrease from the 52 week high of $30.07 and a 0.08% increase over the 52 week low of $25.17.CHL T
For more information on the declaration, record and payment dates, visit the VOD Dividend History page.
Interested in gaining exposure to VOD through an Exchange
Traded Fund (
The following ETF(s) have VOD as a top-10 holding:
- iShares MSCI United Kingdom Index Fund ( EWU )
- iShares MSCI Value Index Fund ( EFV )
- PowerShares Intl Dividend Achievers ( PID )
- iShares MSCI ACWI ex US Telecommunication Services Sector Inde ( AXTE )
- iShares S&P Global Telecommunications Index Fund ( IXP ).
The top-performing ETF of this group is EFV with an increase of 8.79% over the last 100 days. EWU has the highest percent weighting of VOD at 6.24%.