Unilever PLC (UL) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for May 08, 2013
Unilever PLC ( UL ) will begin trading ex-dividend on May 08, 2013. A cash dividend payment of $0.3494 per share is scheduled to be paid on June 12, 2013. Shareholders who purchased UL stock prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This represents an 7.94% increase over the prior quarter. At the current stock price of $43.24, the dividend yield is 3.23%.
The previous trading day's last sale of UL was $43.24, representing a -0.89% decrease from the 52 week high of $43.63 and a 40.18% increase over the 52 week low of $30.85.
UL is a part of the Basic Industries sector, which includes companies such as Procter & Gamble Company ( PG ) and Unilever NV ( UN ). Zacks Investment Research reports UL's forecasted earnings growth in 2013 as 13.86%, compared to an industry average of 19.5%.
For more information on the declaration, record and payment dates, visit the UL Dividend History page.
Interested in gaining exposure to UL through an Exchange
Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have UL as a top-10 holding:
- iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global Real Estate ex-U.S. Index Fund ( IFGL )
- iShares Trust iShares S&P Developed ex-U.S. Property Index Fun ( WPS )
- Cohen & Steers Global Realty Majors ETF ( GRI )
- Vanguard International Equity Index Funds Vanguard Global ex-U ( VNQI )
- iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Europe Index Fund ( IFEU ).
The top-performing ETF of this group is WPS with an increase of 14.42% over the last 100 days. IFGL has the highest percent weighting of UL at 3.9%.