Unilever PLC (UL) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for February 06, 2013
Unilever PLC ( UL ) will begin trading ex-dividend on February 06, 2013. A cash dividend payment of $0.3237 per share is scheduled to be paid on March 13, 2013. Shareholders who purchased UL stock prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This represents an 2.44% increase over the prior quarter.
The previous trading day's last sale of UL was $40.95, representing a -0.27% decrease from the 52 week high of $41.06 and a 32.76% increase over the 52 week low of $30.85.
UL is a part of the Consumer Non-Durables sector, which includes companies such as Unilever NV ( UN ) and Mondelez International, Inc. ( MDLZ ). Zacks Investment Research reports UL's forecasted earnings growth in 2013 as 17.33%, compared to an industry average of 3.8%.
For more information on the declaration, record and payment dates, visit the UL Dividend History page.
Interested in gaining exposure to UL through an Exchange
Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have UL as a top-10 holding:
- iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global Real Estate ex-U.S. Index Fund ( IFGL )
- iShares Trust iShares S&P Developed ex-U.S. Property Index Fun ( WPS )
- Cohen & Steers Global Realty Majors ETF ( GRI )
- Vanguard International Equity Index Funds Vanguard Global ex-U ( VNQI )
- iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Europe Index Fund ( IFEU ).
The top-performing ETF of this group is WPS with an increase of 11.19% over the last 100 days. IFGL has the highest percent weighting of UL at 3.91%.