Top Five Must-Reads from The Blog
Posted: 1/19/2014 7:00:00 AM
If you're facing some downtime this holiday weekend, be sure to check out our top 5 most-read blog posts.
- Is 60/40 the Right Portfolio Mix for You? The so-called 60/40 portfolio is widely used as a benchmark for asset allocation when it comes to portfolio construction. But does this strategy always hold up? Daniel Morillo decided to sift through the numbers to see.
- 6 Things to Worry about in Your 401(k) Saving for retirement is hard enough. Unfortunately, many of us make it even harder, often without even realizing it. Here are six things that worry Chip Castille about your 401(k) - and what you can do to help alleviate those worries.
- 3 Reasons the Dollar Should Strengthen This Year Russ Koesterich explains why the U.S. dollar is likely to strengthen in 2014, and what this means for various asset classes.
- Check Your 2014 Investing List. Does It Include Munis? BlackRock's list of investment picks for the new year includes municipal bonds. Peter Hayes explains why you may want to consider munis for your portfolio in 2014.
- Is Europe Making a Comeback? A move by the European Central Bank to cut interest rates to a record low of 0.25% has specific implications for improving investor confidence. Dodd Kittsley explains.