Quarterly Contest: What Stocks Did Warren Buffett Buy?
will report his fourth quarter portfolio soon, which means it's
time for GuruFocus' quarterly "What Did
Buy?" contest. Post your three best guesses of what stocks the
Berkshire Hathaway (
) chairman purchased in the comment section below.
Top three winners will win one of the following investing classics:
: The Little Book That Still Beats the Market (Little Books.
: You Can Be a Stock Market Genius: Uncover the Secret Hiding
Places of Stock Market Profits
- Benjamin Graham: The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book on Value Investing. A Book of Practical Counsel (Revised Edition)
- Martin Whitman: The Aggressive Conservative Investor
- Peter Lynch: Beating the Street
- Peter Lynch: One Up On Wall Street : How To Use What You Already Know To Make Money In The Market
- Benjamin Graham: Security Analysis: The Classic 1934
- David Dreman: Contrarian Investment Strategies - The Next Generation
- The Snowball: The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life
- Howard Marks: The Most Important Thing: Uncommon Sense for the Thoughtful Investor (Columbia Business School Publishing)
Happy guessing.About GuruFocus: GuruFocus.com tracks the stocks picks and portfolio holdings of the world's best investors. This value investing site offers stock screeners and valuation tools. And publishes daily articles tracking the latest moves of the world's best investors. GuruFocus also provides promising stock ideas in 3 monthly newsletters sent to Premium Members .