|Back to main|
Find A Tax Preparer Near You
By: Bart Brooks
With the tax deadline looming, if you haven't found a tax preparer, you’d be wise to start looking now. Check out the chart below to search for tax preparers in your area, and use the tools to find out more about each of them in order to find one that you like the best. There are over 650,000 results to choose from, including CPAs, enrolled actuaries, supervised registered tax preparers, attorneys, and more.
Don't forget to visit our tax page for much more news, resources and more.
- Tax documents you need to file
- 7 ways to get organized for the tax year
- 10 common tax-filing mistakes to avoid
- 10 sweet, often overlooked tax breaks
- How to get a larger tax refund this year
- 10 new tax traps to watch out for in 2014
- Same-sex couple? Know your state tax filing status
Use the chart below, courtesy of Find The Best, to locate a tax preparer near you. Use the filter button (next to the reset button, at the top of the chart) to narrow down the location. You can also visit the larger version of the chart on this page for even more options. Happy searching!