EPR Properties (EPR) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for June 26, 2013
EPR Properties ( EPR ) will begin trading ex-dividend on June 26, 2013. A cash dividend payment of $0.2633 per share is scheduled to be paid on July 15, 2013. Shareholders who purchased EPR stock prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 3rd quarter that EPR has paid the same dividend. At the current stock price of $47.59, the dividend yield is 6.64%.
The previous trading day's last sale of EPR was $47.59, representing a -22.21% decrease from the 52 week high of $61.18 and a 18.86% increase over the 52 week low of $40.04.
EPR is a part of the Consumer Services sector, which includes companies such as Simon Property Group, Inc. ( SPG ) and American Tower Corporation (REIT) ( AMT ). EPR's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $2.4.
For more information on the declaration, record and payment dates, visit the EPR Dividend History page.
Interested in gaining exposure to EPR through an Exchange
Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have EPR as a top-10 holding:
- PowerShares KBW Premium Yield Equity REIT Portfolio ETF ( KBWY )
- PowerShares Exchange-Traded Fund Trust II PowerShares S&P Smal ( PSCF )
- SPDR S&P 600 Small Cap Value ETF (based on S&P SmallCap Value ( SLYV )
- iShares Small Cap 600/BARRA Value Index Fund ( IJS )
- PowerShares Fundamental Pure Small Core Portfolio ( PXSC ).
The top-performing ETF of this group is PXSC with an increase of 8.89% over the last 100 days. KBWY has the highest percent weighting of EPR at 3.87%.