Company News for January 11, 2012 - Corporate Summary
• Standard & Poor's announced that
investment management provider Virtus Investment Partners Inc.
) would join the S&P MidCap 400 Index after Friday's markets
• Share prices of Voxx International Corp. (NASDAQ: VOXX ) rallied more than 20% after the company's third quarter earnings came in more than expected
• Sterne Agee & Leach Inc. said medical research company Charles River Laboratories International Inc. (NYSE: CRL ) would possibly be sold. Following this development, shares of the company gained 17.30% to close at $32.47
• Network equipment maker Emulex Corp.'s (NYSE: ELX ) share prices advanced 13.26% after the company hiked its profit outlook for the second quarter
• Share prices of photography icon Eastman Kodak Co (NYSE: EK ) surged nearly 50% to close at $0.60 after the company restructured its management to reduce costs
CHARLES RVR LAB ( CRL ): Free Stock Analysis Report
EASTMAN KODAK ( EK ): Free Stock Analysis Report
EMULEX CORP ( ELX ): Free Stock Analysis Report
VOXX INTL CP ( VOXX ): Free Stock Analysis Report
To read this article on Zacks.com click here.