|Back to main|
Company News for February 10, 2012 - Corporate Summary
• Shares of TriQuint Semiconductor Inc.
) declined 4.39% to end the day at $6.54 after the wireless-chip
maker projected first-quarter earnings below the Street's
• Business software maker Oracle Corp. (NASDAQ: ORCL ) announced its decision to buy recruitment software maker Taleo Corp (NASDAQ: TLEO ) for $46 per share. Following this development, shares of Taleo gained 17.21% to close at $45.64
• Share prices of pharma company Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: CPIX ) advanced 11.11% after U.S. regulators approved a patent for a new formulation of the drug developer's liver drug
• Share prices of Lorillard Inc. (NYSE: LO ) increased 9.71% after the cigarette maker raised its quarterly dividend by 19% to $1.55 per share from $1.30 per share
• Array BioPharma Inc's. (NASDAQ: ARRY ) shares slid 18.50% a day after the bio-pharma company priced its offering of 20 million shares at $2.60 per share
• Sugar marketers Imperial Sugar Co's. (NASDAQ: IPSU ) share prices surged more than 79% to end the day at $6.02 per share after it reported its first-quarter earnings results. Separately, the company said it would explore the potential sale of its stake in the joint venture with Wholesome Sweeteners Inc.
• Server network operator Akamai Technologies Inc's. (NASDAQ: AKAM ) share prices increased 10.51% to close at $38.06 after the company's fourth quarter sales and revenue topped the Street's expectations
AKAMAI TECH ( AKAM ): Free Stock Analysis Report
ARRAY BIOPHARMA ( ARRY ): Free Stock Analysis Report
CUMBERLAND PHAR ( CPIX ): Free Stock Analysis Report
IMPERIAL SUGAR ( IPSU ): Free Stock Analysis Report
LORILLARD CO ( LO ): Free Stock Analysis Report
ORACLE CORP (ORCL): Free Stock Analysis Report
TALEO CORP-A (TLEO): Free Stock Analysis Report
TRIQUINT SEMICO (TQNT): Free Stock Analysis Report
To read this article on Zacks.com click here.