AbbVie Inc. (ABBV) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for January 11, 2013
AbbVie Inc. ( ABBV ) has announced an ex-dividend date of January 11, 2013 and a cash dividend payment of $0.4 per share scheduled for February 15, 2013. Shareholders who purchased ABBV stock prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment.
The previous trading day's last sale of ABBV was $33.71, representing a -9.06% decrease from the 52 week high of $37.07 and a 3.69% increase over the 52 week low of $32.51.
For more information on the declaration, record and payment dates, visit the ABBV Dividend History page.
Interested in gaining exposure to ABBV through an Exchange
Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have ABBV as a top-10 holding:
- Select Sector SPDR Fund - Health Care ( XLV )
- iShares Dow Jones U.S. Health Care Index Fund ( IYH )
- Pax MSCI North America ESG Index ETF (based on the MSCI North ( NASI )
- Schwab US Dividend Equity ETF ( SCHD )
- QuantShares U.S. Market Neutral Anti Beta Fund ETF ( BTAL ).
The top-performing ETF of this group is NASI with an increase of 12.92% over the last 100 days. XLV has the highest percent weighting of ABBV at 3.51%.