YAMANA GOLD INC. (YRI.TO) is down 2% near midday, to touch
$14.24, on volume 1.9 million shares.
YRI is down 30 cents since yesterday, when it announced its
financial and operating results for the first quarter 2012.
HIGHLIGHTS FOR THE FIRST QUARTER 2012
- Production of 278,832 gold equivalent ounces (
), at cash costs of $292 per GEO
- Gold production of 234,532 ounces.
- Silver production of 2.2 million ounces.
- Generated cash margin of US$1,404 per ounce.
- Significant financial and operational results over the first
- Production increased 4% to 278,832 GEO
- Revenue increased 18% to $560 million
- Net earnings increased 15% to $170 million, $0.23 per
- Adjusted earnings(2) increased 21% to $184 million, $0.25 per
- Cash flow generated from operations of $220 million, $0.30 per
- Cash and cash equivalents were $868 million .
Copyright (C) 2013 MTNewswires.com. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.