Today's chart is of
Tesla Motors, Inc.
), which designs, develops, manufactures, and sells electric
vehicles and electric vehicle powertrain components.
Click to enlarge
What I Am Looking At:
- Enormous outperformance on a year-to-date basis, +156%.
- Parabolic rise on climatic volume trying to target the $100
- $102 is four times the 52-week low.
best car ever tested.
- Massive short interest represents 38% of the float, can
anybody say "short squeeze."
- Twice as many put options remain open versus call options
(front three months), indicating an extreme in skepticism among
- Implied volatility for May is 117% (at an extreme).
- Eight out of 11 analysts covering TSLA rate the shares a
"buy" or better.
- Annual sales growth during the past five years is 463%.
Due to the current parabolic rise, I cannot determine a solid entry
spot at this time until the price action consolidates.
This article by
Tony Venosa, CMT,
was originally published on
Schaeffer's Investment Research
Below, find some more great content from Schaeffer's Investment
Trading 101: Constructing an Iron Butterfly
Daily Game Plan - Tepper Sparks Rally
Call Players Place Their Bets on Arch Coal Inc. (