Stonegate Agricom Ltd. (ST.TO) announced the results of its
Feasibility Study for the development of an underground mine in the
Lower Phosphate Zone of its 100% owned Paris Hills Phosphate
Project in Idaho, U.S.A.
Feasibility Study Highlights:
- Life of mine production and Mineral Reserves of 16.7 million
tonnes of direct-ship, concentrate-quality phosphate rock (no
beneficiation required) with an average life-of-mine grade of 29.5%
- Average annual rate of production of 904,000 tonnes of
- Mine life of 19 years
- Initial project capital of US$121.0 million (to commercial
- Cash operating cost of $69.49 per tonne of saleable
concentrate (FOB mine site)
- Assumed average product price of $165 per tonne (FOB mine
- Pre-tax Net Present Value (
) of $477.5 million
- Pre-tax Internal Rate of Return (
) of 45.9%.
Copyright (C) 2014 MTNewswires.com. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.