Potash Ridge Corporation (PRK.TO) today released its first
quarter results and provided an update on its flagship 100%-owned
Blawn Mountain Project.
Q1 2013 Financial Results
- The Corporation reported a net loss for the first quarter of
$1.0 million ($0.01 per share) compared with a net loss of $0.8
million ($0.01 per share) for the first quarter of 2012.
- A total of $3.6 million was incurred on project activities
during Q1 compared with $2.5 million on project activities for the
first quarter of 2012.
- The Corporation closed the first quarter of 2013 with cash and
short-term investments of $18.6 million.
The various aspects of developing the Project remain on
- Completion of the prefeasibility study is still anticipated
for the end Q2 2013.
- Pilot plant scale testing is planned to start by mid-May.
- A number of permitting milestones are expected throughout
Copyright (C) 2014 MTNewswires.com. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.