Nuveen Pennsylvania Municipal Value Fund (
) has announced an ex-dividend date of January 11, 2013 and a cash
dividend payment of $0.053 per share scheduled for February 01,
2013. Shareholders who purchased NPN stock prior to the ex-dividend
date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This represents an
-85.05% decrease from the prior month.
The previous trading day's last sale of NPN was $16.4,
representing a -1.68% decrease from the 52 week high of $16.68 and
a 10.44% increase over the 52 week low of $14.85.
For more information on the declaration, record and payment
dates, visit the
Interested in gaining exposure to NPN through an Exchange
Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have NPN as a top-10 holding:
- EGShares Consumer Services GEMS ETF (
- EGShares Emerging Markets Consumer ETF (
- iShares MSCI South Africa Index Fund (
- iShares, Inc. iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Consumer
- EGShares Emerging Markets Domestic Demand ETF (
The top-performing ETF of this group is VGEM with an increase of
18.43% over the last 100 days. It also has the highest percent
weighting of NPN at 9.74%.