Nuveen Pennsylvania Municipal Value Fund (
) will begin trading ex-dividend on February 13, 2013. A cash
dividend payment of $0.053 per share is scheduled to be paid on
March 01, 2013. Shareholders who purchased NPN stock prior to the
ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. At the
current stock price of $15.92, the dividend yield is 3.99%.
The previous trading day's last sale of NPN was $15.92,
representing a -4.54% decrease from the 52 week high of $16.68 and
a 7.22% increase over the 52 week low of $14.85.
For more information on the declaration, record and payment
dates, visit the
Interested in gaining exposure to NPN through an Exchange
Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have NPN as a top-10 holding:
- EGShares Consumer Services GEMS ETF (
- EGShares Emerging Markets Consumer ETF (
- iShares MSCI South Africa Index Fund (
- iShares, Inc. iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Consumer
- EGShares Emerging Markets Domestic Demand ETF (
The top-performing ETF of this group is ECON with an increase of
11.1% over the last 100 days. VGEM has the highest percent
weighting of NPN at 9.74%.